Michael Paul

Could some people be philosophical zombies?

28 posts in this topic

Can somebody answer the goddamn question. He is not asking for the absolute truth. He is for a relative truth. We got it that everything is nothingness ,at least theortically. But still nobody answered his qeustion. Do other people lack awareness?

34 minutes ago, infinitelove said:

Do other people lack awareness?

Define awareness.

1 hour ago, infinitelove said:

Can somebody answer the goddamn question. He is not asking for the absolute truth. He is for a relative truth. We got it that everything is nothingness ,at least theortically. But still nobody answered his qeustion. Do other people lack awareness?

Hehehe...

There are no other or people.

Watch your assumptions!

You are asking for Absolute Truth without realizing it.

"Other" is not a valid notion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, infinitelove said:

They are virtual partitions in consciousness.  Some are smaller partitions and some are larger.  And some partitions can expand themselves :) some can hack the OS and access the whole drive :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura leo I don't get it. I am asking for a relative truth from the point of view of  a human not God. Why do you keep blasting me with the absolute !! I want to have ego discussion here. You got me ? 

On 2019. 11. 07. at 11:04 PM, Michael Paul said:

By this I mean, could some people be totally lacking consciousness and higher intellect? Are there some people who look and act like conscious beings but on the inside they have no subjective experience of reality? And how would we ever know?

I ask this because I also wonder whether everyone possesses Kundalini and if that determines whether they have a subjective consciousness.

I’m not claiming this to be the case of every human, or even the majority of people. But some segment of the population.

That's an interesting question and there are many ways of answering it. 

Kundalini is dormant in everything and everyone. It is Shakti, the base feminine creative force of this universe. It is what manifests everything that is. We see signs of that on both the macro and micro level. DNA for instance, looks an awful lot like the Kundalini force, with a certain double serpent imagery. Galaxies spiral around a certain axis, which is invisible, but could very well be the Goddess Kundalini on a cosmic level. Our planet's magnetic field is toroid-shaped and it also revolves around an axis. Our energetic fields have the same torus shape, basically like an apple, with entry and exit points at the top and bottom. Scientists are now making progress in creating unlimited, free and clean energy, by forcing a fusion reaction and creating plasma under huge pressure inside a torus-shaped magnetic field. At the centre of all these energy tori is something akin to Kundalini, as the energy enters at the bottom, compresses and moves along a central spine, exits again at the top, then circles around to enter at the bottom again. 

Since this happens at all levels of complexity, we can assume that everything is made up of this movement of energy and is therefore conscious at some level.  I do not believe that there are humans, or anything really, that lacks consciousness, in fact, this is a central tenet of Hinduism.

On 09.11.2019 at 6:02 PM, infinitelove said:

leo I don't get it. I am asking for a relative truth from the point of view of  a human not God. Why do you keep blasting me with the absolute !! I want to have ego discussion here. You got me ? 

You can not understand because you opposed , you defend well the imagined egotistical humanity, greed for the relative truth to turn it into absolute truth.@Leo Gura tried to give you the KO to wake you up from your dream, but you seem to be defending very good. ? There is only one truth here, the Absolute Truth, You are God. Do you have the courage to put your guard down and embrace the ultimate truth?

I left this thread alone for a few days as I was traveling and had some pretty interesting revelations during that time period. I’m not quite sure why I even asked this question on this forum, I guess I just was in a different state of mind and thinking about people in a unique way. I don’t actually think other people exist in the way I used to, even a week ago.