Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

Same Good. ? Love ya hahahahaahahahaa 

Maybe it doesn't belong here but kinda good request because you are good with words. 

Is it possible for you to create topic what to do in "purging periods"? 

Could help. 

Wait for it, wait for it and his automatic fire. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm Hi Nahm, may I know what type of meditations do you normally do? especially at the initial stages?

Is it no-mind meditation? or dream wildly meditation? Breathing meditation? deep thinking? Listen to surrounding meditation? planning? gratitude?

Edited by hyruga

A few days ago I wrote to the board "truth that feels good". There was an instant shift in my perception of reality.

There really is no objective truths. I am free to use my mind/beliefs/perspectives the way I wish to. I am free to choose my own truth. I am the master of my reality. I can't fail and there is no judgement. This is love and freedom.

@Nahm Thank you so much for everything. :x

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Nahm , thanks for sharing your insights. I was reading your personal journey that has led you to this moment today and you're really making a difference by sharing it. Very helpful.?

You have written that you have started your business, had work ethic etc. That probably felt good as you had a life purpose! That's actually something I also want to do. I have a clear idea what I want to be doing in life, but I'm stuck at naming my brand, as funny as it sounds. But when you think about it, it's like getting a tattoo, once you decide on it, it's done. So I have to be careful to make a decision I won't regret later.

How can I get unstuck? Because this is really what's holding me back.

@somegirl

Appreciating the kindness. A lot came to mind...

You have an incredibly strong vibration. I can feel it now, from ‘all the way over here’. I can also feel the stuckness you mentioned, and am experiencing & interpreting it somewhat differently. What comes to mind is the ineffable power you’re discovering & tapping into, of nonresistance. The thinking mind, if you will, serves your creating very well in producing preferences derived of your experiences. It effortlessly sifts & sorts in shades of what you want, and what you do not want. What resonates with your being, and what does not. In it’s imagining, visioning, and focusing upon wanted, the mind allows for the illumination of what’s next in your creation, so you may experience the physical manifestation of those preferences & desires.  

The ‘biggest’ step in regard to the dreamboard is the relinquishing, or trading of the thought about creating one, for the actuality, or direct experience of it. Soon enough your board is filled with lots of these preferences, and the mind becomes more & more relaxed in the seeing of these preferences in front of you, in the world, manifesting. You might say it is again at rest in the recognition it has done it’s job of the sifting, sorting, identifying & expressing of preferences, and has manifested those preferences in the physical, on your board. It is again in it’s delightful nature of peace in the recognition it’s work is done, and you are again relishing in the divinity of the recognition of your true creatorship. 

One of the ways the experience of life changes in using a dreamboard is that it becomes very clear that you have many, many aspects of life (on the board in front of you to see clearly) that are flowing with well being, going really great for you, synchronistically ‘clicking’ more & more everyday. This is important in regard to nonresistance, because you are never at a loss for an aspect of your life experience which you can go to and reconnect with source, to fill up on this goodness, this magic of living. You are more fully knowing of what you like, what you prefer, what you love, what lights you up. It’s abundance is viscerally known to be always readily available, top of mind, at your finger tips, easy to access, and indeed already ever-present to be tapped into. 

What you really want is not only to feel amazing, but to feel amazing about the brand name which arises - to feel great about this topic altogether. The mind recognizes and relates to the changing of paradigms, so the easiest thing to do is meet it where it’s at. 

Old paradigm:

I want to know this brand name to ease this stuckness that I am experiencing. It is important as I go forward, because I love this excitement & passion of creating my company, and I don’t want to experience the feeling of regret. After all, I’ll be ‘stuck’ with this brand name, forever, so this is pretty important to me. 

New paradigm:

Honestly, ‘at the end of the day’, what I really want is to feel amazing, free, eager & excited in my living & creating. There is much truth felt right now as I recognize that this good feeling I want, has never been experienced in a past or future, and has never been contingent upon a past, a future, or any choices that I make. When I recognize that good feeling is always here for me, I feel the nature of my being. That is, I do not need the past to change, nor the future to be certain, to feel this amazing unconditional feeling right now, and it is unequivocally always...right now. 

The shift: 

When I think about the brand name, honestly recognizing where I’m at with it today, I don’t feel amazing, I feel, ‘stuck’. When I think about it, I can feel there is some self doubt around this topic in my life, a desire to ‘get it right’, and I intuitively sense something is not resonating with my inner being here. I am however beginning to recognize that what seemed to be an impass, a ‘stuckness’...is actually revealing a profound recognition of my true nature, and the nature of this reality, and of my role as a creator in it. That is, some thoughts have congealed, coagulated, around this topic of ‘my brand name’. These thoughts didn’t resonate when they first arose, and now, really, the whole topic just isn’t resonating for me. I know the vibe I want, I know the experience I want. I can recognize more deeply what ‘resistance’ points to now, as I am recognizing more deeply that there is a source within me which these thoughts didn’t resonate, with. Maybe, the knowing of the wanting is enough, and I can now shift to the receiving of that which I am knowing that I am wanting. Perhaps thinking has already done it’s job. 

Yet, ‘here I am’, and this topic is still not resonating. 

I can continue to focus on this topic & these thoughts about it, even though I am feeling the discord. Or, I can focus on any of the other topics, aspects, or areas of my life which are resonating. By doing that, I go straight to feeling, straight to ‘the juice’, directly into the source of the ‘electricity’ of this entire experience. Straight to the source, directly to what I really want, in the biggest of pictures, prior to all thoughts, and all lenses. I begin to see how profound it is that I can always go directly to the awesomeness, of me. And when I do, I am reminded and taken back by the beauty of the impermanence of all things, which is to say, I am bringing the best of me, the unseen unspoken eternal creator that I am, to this topic. When I do, I infuse it with the absolute bottomless goodness of I am. 

I notice, I feel it when I do this, and the topic - any topic - seems smaller, not as critical, less serious, less rigid & permanent, less weighty, less ‘sticky’, ‘stucky’, and life is just...far less sucky. That I can even experience such a discord is a revelation, the direct evidence & recognition of my true nature that this place is made of...Good... and I must be, I am, that. I will put this topic down for a bit. Maybe a day or so, and I will truly & completely let it go, recognizing the mind has done it’s work already, and source is already on it. I will get out of the way, and yet again, and yet more deeply than ever before, I experience the rediscovery, of myself. 

I’ll likely notice I ‘dragged’ some other thoughts, and maybe some other topics, into the ‘stuckness’ of this topic. As I let it go and focus on what is clicking, and this beauty all around me, and what does feel good, I notice the unwinding of the resistance in mind around this topic that is so desired and so dear to my heart. 

It is a funny ‘thing’, how what is seen & heard matters not, and what is unseen and unheard is all that matters. You matter, not the small stuff, and truly, it is all small stuff. Allow this topic to be in it’s rightful place, relative to you, by standing firm in your rightful place as the creator. The initial notion, every single idea, every detail so far, every single insight and infusion of spirit that has arisen in regard to the business you’re creating, has arose from within you. Nonresistance is the way-less way. When we let go, the One simply keeps doing what Goodness does, giving Goodness. When you let go in the name of your true nature, just as when you give in the name of your true nature, you are never let down by what you receive of this Goodness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Preach, brother ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Nahm So I need to let it go. To not stand in a way of the Source. And relax. And allow for this Goodness to do its job for me. Source already has the answer to my problem. I can only request more clarity of what it is, from the Source. 

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

You have an incredibly strong vibration.

Are you psychic, Nahm?  Do you give readings?

3 hours ago, somegirl said:

So I need to let it go. To not stand in a way of the Source. And relax. And allow for this Goodness to do its job for me. Source already has the answer to my problem. I can only request more clarity of what it is, from the Source. 

Yes, and if you like you can explore even the perspective of need, and of problem, to feel if into if those perspectives resonate. You can also relax into allowing the clarity that is source, and see what resonates in that experience as well. 

3 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

Are you psychic, Nahm?  Do you give readings?

That really depends on how you choose to look at it honestly. In the same manor there is the happening or experience of a film, and of sight & sound, yet there is no Filmic. In regard to intuition, feeling, being, I would say that every conversation that transpires is a reading. 

23:45ish  close to midnight in bed was BS Jed (nothing unussual ?) by PMs and got full Self Realization. It really happened. 

Sharing this story because it was true. Why that happened, have no idea. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

The Emotional Scale

(with reference to The Ten Ox Herding Pictures)

(By Abraham Hicks)

The scale is not about you, you are love and love does not need ‘work’ or ‘taming’. 

The scale is about emotions experienced, right now. Never in a past or future. Only now. 

Recognize it is not what anyone says, or ‘how the world is’, etc... which ‘throws you off the ox’...it’s what you’re thinking. 

In the recognition a thought isn’t resonating, isn’t feeling good...use the scale to choose a better feeling thought. 

Notice pessimism is a releasing, relieving emotion...in comparison, or relative to....frustration. It simply feels better to express, and then reach for the next higher emotion, by reaching for a thought in accordance with it. Might sound like “ok, I see, I’m creating frustration, by focusing on this thought which is pessimistic”.  

Then reach for a thought of boredom. This might sound odd initially, but feel it. Boredom feels better than frustration, and better than pessimism. 

Then reach for contentment. “Can I feel content with what is? With what is actual...with where I’m physically at right now, with just this which I am seeing & hearing, right now?  Feel satisfaction in recognizing contentment. 

Then reach for hopefulness. “If I can move up the scale anytime, to contentment...and I understand that I can do this...well...that makes it much easier to be hopeful, to focus on a thought about things working out.”

By choosing, reaching for the thought, and feeling hopeful...it is much easier to then choose an optimistic thought. “Maybe this will work out...I can let thoughts which don’t resonate go, and feel better, and do x, y or z about this”.  

Then reach for, move into...positive expectation. Because I can move up the emotional scale, because I understand this relationship between thought and inner being...I can believe it’ll work out, and that feels good. Since how I feel is always up to me, I can expect to be able to feel good. I can always use the emotional scale”.

“...Well, then it’s not such a big stretch to reach for a thought of being eager about my future to come, about this life and the experiences I’m creating. I get this. I got this. I’m enthused”.

“...and this sure feels like tapping into some passion!” “That makes sense now!” “I get how to move to passion...via choosing thoughts which resonate”. 

“...The experience of this passion...well...I can’t even tell the difference anymore between the thought and this great feeling, this inner being...and that, that which is always available, ever present, always right under my nose, which I know how to ‘get to’....sure feels a lot like this “joy” folks talk about”. 

“This joy is viscerally empowering, resonating in my mind and body. Perhaps this Joy is more than just emotion. Hard to say wether I love it, or it’s loving me. Doesn’t even matter really, in this joy, this love.”

”...I’ll be damned...it’s pretty easy to appreciate even the smallest of things in this joy and love. It’s empowering. I kinda wanna express this as much as I can, as often as I can”. 

“...and I can! because I can always move up the emotional scale!”

Another version or interpretation of the emotional scale that might be insightful or helpful, given ‘where you’re at’. 

Meditations oriented in love & loving. 

Such a beatiful thread @Nahm ❤?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius