Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

@Nahm You’ve probably written this somewhere on here / on our call a few months ago, but my whiteboard just arrived. 

Do you have a rough step by step guide of how to proceed in creating my own dream reality? 

Is it a matter of just writing everyday on there at the end of meditation? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

Great to hear! ?? 

I’d stay in step 1 for now: Write anything you want, whatever comes to mind. ‘Small’ things, ‘big’ things, the more the better. Keep it light and effortless. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Awesome, I'll do that tomorrow then get back to you!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I’ve made mine on my phone. I figured out it’s more accesible there at least for me, and I feel it’s working.

Just came across this thread. Thank you, @Nahm ???

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Got a nice mediation set up coming and I got a whiteboard today. I've been meditating for a few years, but I am thinking this should be well worth it. The dreamboard seems great. I am loving the idea of it so far. I am writing stuff out and releasing on it. Do I place new things on it daily? Sounds like an inspiring way to start the day. I think I will leave the items on there until the next day. I think I got a bit too big of a board lol. I have plenty of space though. 

Thanks @Nahm :D

Thank you for this thread @Nahm
?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I love you all.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Can the dreambord still work while you have doubts or while you’re taking precautionary measures or making preparations related to what your manifesting?

ex: manifesting health and safety but can i still purchase an insurance?

@Alfonsoo

You can leave everything in your life as it currently is, and additionally create a dreamboard. The key here is realizing thinking about the experience is not indicative of the experience. Create one, write what you are wanting on it, and let ‘how’ thoughts about it go, and see. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Amazing story, made me cry, and gave extra motivation!

So thankfull for this :) Lots of love to you @Nahm

Can I manifest one person to fall in love with me with a dreamboard? Is it possible?

Or shouldn't I? Should I just move on? Is it only giving me hopes for a relationship that can't happen?

I rather feel right now that I am enabling myself to experience a new relationship with someone who I could be happier with, someone which doesn't exist in my reality as of now.

Edited by Chimera

I just anwsered my own question actually: why should I stick to something that makes me sad and miserable?

Time to move on...XD 

@Chimera Relative love is beautiful, but only relatively so. The best and purest love is already who you are. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Have question. 

I know I am unlimited but lets say I want to have FIA Super licence. 

Makes no sense regarding self imposed limits and dream conditions? 

Can blackies create that? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity