Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

Board is amazing, because it's you :D

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Hey it's summer soon so much stuff to add.Honestly this is so fun. 

Something like this.There is just so much stuff. ❤️ is great. 

images (61).jpeg

@dflores321 invest 100-150 bucks on a whiteboard on wheels, place it on the most visible place, write what you want, make it a daily practice, whatever comes to mind, if it feels good - write it and erase when it's manifested. 

@dflores321 sure.

The process of writing something on the board should be as effortless as possible. So, when thought comes you just go and unload it into the board. 

I have a whiteboard and markers, perfect for me. 

@dflores321 I would say meditation goes perfectly with a dreamboard, also listening to Abraham Hicks never hurts ?

@Johnny5 that made a big laugh for me, thanks man ?? ?

On 08/11/2019 at 8:08 AM, Nahm said:

The real bravery, imo, is in the courage to ask the real as in personally important, ‘boldness in spite of forgetting’ - questions. 

Could you elaborate on this?

6 hours ago, Mada_ said:

Could you elaborate on this?

The price of admission, or cost of creation creating, is forgetting ‘who you really are’. As such there seems to be fear, uncertainty, etc. In spite of those misunderstandings of self, reality, and emotion...expressing desire, inspecting self & world, and self discovering. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Please don't beat around the bush in your perspective on this. Be harsh & direct if necessary. Spank my ass and what else. This one needs to be shaken up.

I seem to manifest a want that I haven't written on my board. How is that possible?

3 months ago, I had an idea that felt good instantly. I want to spend a year to do the inner work and uncover a healing perspective as currently I am feeling every inauthenticity and every layer that I dreamed up to shield myself from love which doesn't feel good and is not functional (survival) in my current circumstance.

I (partly) told my parents about redoing the year and they disapproved of it as they saw the common theme in me of finding any reason to chill out and wander; to continue to be financially reliant on them. I saw their perspective. And nevertheless I went with their opinion and half-heartedly went on with the path. The path in university feels good and at the same time I feel myself to be dysfunctional in continuing to go ahead. The feeling to be dysfunctional is an interpretation of not feeling good in my attitude/agenda.

In recent months I felt to hold myself back as I intuitively saw what was functional in situations and I didn't went on with it. It wasn't really a thing I wanted. It was secondary. University wasn't on my priority. I pushed the button of procrastiantion & this self-sabotage frustrated me (while there was always felt the calm unmoved, unshaken depth on the sea).

I am now in a position to have no other choice than to partly redo the year because I pushed the button. I feel just good to know healing & understanding is already here. I just want to tell my parents the story and assert my want as I see it to be necessary for me to be, otherwise I would continue to feel miserable.

Was this want able to manifest without writing it down because it was primary and I didn't quite acknowledged it & thus created a hidden layer (for self-sabotage to appear)?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance

First, a question...do you have an idea yet of what you want beyond school?    Also, in terms or priority in your mind, and the feeling of drive, where does complete independence rank? 

@Nahm  I have a grandiose vision and I see this additional year of dependence to be essential in realizing my independence.

In priority and drive:

1. Clarity (Understanding)

2. Independence

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

14 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Was this want able to manifest without writing it down because it was primary and I didn't quite acknowledged it & thus created a hidden layer (for self-sabotage to appear)?

A want arises from you, and then is written, appearing, unfolding. Establishing what you are wanting brings awareness & clarity to the feeling of alignment or resistance in accordance with the manifestation, of what you are wanting. Allowing, rather than resisting, results in self understanding, and an ever deepening recognition of the power of letting a perspective which isn’t resonating, go. This points to the ineffable magic of focus. You might consider, you can not experience what you give no focus to. The framing, or lens, of ‘self sabotage’ is receiving focus, yet does not resonate.

It might be worthwhile to consider how a want arises. By the time one is old enough to make a dreamboard, and write what they are wanting on it, they have experienced enough dream, to have dreamt, created by being, preferences. This is not a small thing, this is creation, and it highlights the role of a human in it. The “I like this & not this” of preferences can be looked at in many ways.

One perspective, is that in the developing and realizing of preferences, one has created an identity, or, things known about the I that I am, indirectly from realizing what I like and don’t like. Another perspective, is one has not created an identity, but rather realizes one has been creating experience all along, and preference in life is a continuation of having appeared as this universe, and thus having foregone the knowing of the true infinitude. The first perspective could be said to be a fixed position, to which experience does or does not align. The second could be said to be dynamic, a creator creating without beginning or end. 

Either perspective will highlight the truth. The second perspective recognizes & incorporates the value of resistance in creation, and fully embraces this aspect & role of theIr infinitude in appearing as it. In this perspective, there is not a self potentially sabotaged, there is an apparent, implied self which now knows with more clarity & understanding, what is wanted. 

38 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The framing, or lens, of ‘self sabotage’ is receiving focus, yet does not resonate.

I see this in dismissing the want and it still unfolding despite not being written down.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

The second perspective recognizes & incorporates the value of resistance in creation, and fully embraces this aspect & role of theIr infinitude in appearing as it.

Seeing it as it is?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

This is not a small thing

?

Life Purpose journey

“But everything on my dream board would be a distraction from what’s above self transcendence, wouldn’t it? “

Well we’ve struck gold there.  

No. What you really want would not be a distraction from anything, it is The Point. The more you are expressing desire genuinely, aka what you really want, whatever that is for you, the more you are connecting directly through the feeling of desire, the source of which, is the love that you truly are, appearing as any thing or experience that you could ever want - plus - “you” are essentially ‘baked into’ this. If you literally do nothing, you are creating the experience of doing nothing. You can not get ‘out from behind’ creating, because you are the creator. Think about it this way...if there is God, Source...if there is Infinite Being...what it’s “doing”, is this - but it’d be “doing” “this”, be Being “this”. By being ‘you’!  So by God man, be you to the absolute fullest extent you can dream up. You’re creating either way, because our creating is just the continuation of Being being this place, and us. You’re made of creativity, you experience and create preferences (effortlessly, intrinsically), and express and create. You’re designed perfectly for this. If for no other logical course - create the life you most want, because you’re creating by default anyways. 

Can i manifest bodily health and reverse aging/decay physically? Can I live forever in this body? if loa is as powerful as u say this should be a piece of cake 

If you banned me from the forum could I manifest the ban away hypothetically?

Edited by wk197

1 hour ago, wk197 said:

Can i manifest bodily health and reverse aging/decay physically? Can I live forever in this body? if loa is as powerful as u say this should be a piece of cake 

Truly, you can be all these things and infinity more, which is precisely why you are appearing as this universe exactly as it is. There is even the potential to fully remember and be fully aware that you are. Imo, this is most worthwhile. This is no small feat however, as all conditions & identification with the body mind will be transcended. That is to say, you will experience the undoing of what you are presently forgetting you did. It can get crazy but again, I can’t recommend returning home to your true nature enough. For the time being, I would focus on positive statements as to why you want these things you do. I would weed out any motives, any desire which is really a desire of avoiding something for holding a perspective of fear. Be most articulate in stating in the form of positive vision & affirmation, as it makes all the difference. 

If you banned me from the forum could I manifest the ban away hypothetically?

What you are focused on is being banned from the forum. If what you really desire is other-than participating on the forum, do not resist that desire. Perhaps it is a natural intuition that you want to focus on something else more so. Again, focus, positive vision & affirmation imo would serve you really well. It’s a direct experience ‘thing’, so you’d have to sincerely give it a go. 

I find meditation hard particularly since I have spooky unsettling thoughts. If manifestation is real I don't want to manifest anything scary. I can get bored and restless too. How do I get over this

@wk197

Meditation can’t truly be said to be hard, as it is not an act of effort, nor can meditation be measured in any way. Focusing on breathing and feeling for example, is not an act of effort. Focusing ahead of you, if you will, or on perception, is not an act of effort. Focus is effortlessness. What requires effort, and can indeed be hard, is keeping a story going which doesn’t resonate, and feels like a burden. 

Meditating will change how you interpret, experience, and act in the world, all effortlessly. Prior to the thoughts, is true equanimity. 

Meditating is The Well & The Being, of well being. People are free to choose, but there is not a source of unwell being. There is only one source. 

Those scary & unsettling thoughts are not resonating with their source. Therefore, we can at least know two things about their source. You are not ‘spooky’, and you are not ‘unsettling’. If you were, those thoughts would feel just fine. But they don’t feel just fine. They feel in such a way, that you desire to change this in your experience. The only logical non-course of inaction then, is meditation, the source of which is so on your side, that it too is not resonating with the spooky & unsettling thoughts. 

If you get bored, meditation reveals being in peace. If you get restless, meditation reveals being at rest. If you get scared, meditation reveals being creating.