Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

We’re aware we are individually on the path, so to speak, and in it together, as well. It is wonderful having such support & partnership in all aspects, notably the spiritual aspects. We are also aware we create our own reality, and are co-creating, and it’s safe to say, this is the greatest joy of our lives. SImply even just ‘holding space’ for each other, so one can talk, and clarity arises in the expressing...so awesome. 

Hair raising description bro ? Some feelings of jealousy emerged, ups.

Happy for u, happy that such a relationship can be established. Will post a post in 5 years when I got this as well. ?

Cheers/L

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

@Amilaer--- 

The first step was the acknowledgment of our own unconsciousness. (To ourselves not each other - that’s ‘act two’)

One would never consciously choose to feel “bad”. So if one is frustrated, angry, blameful, etc, etc - one must acknowledge to one’s self, one is unconscious - and there is something to become conscious of. We are not designed for bad feeling, inherent in the obviousness of - does not feel good.

Initially, it is a bit uncomfortable to realize we can be living, walking, talking - unconscious. Emotions, like jealousy, anger, etc, help us realize this, like the touching of a hot stove and the burn for having done so, and more so, the burn of continuing to do so. 

The second step was “sitting with it”. Getting super pissed, and then rather than weave each other into the “story justifying the feeling” - we’d simply STOP & shut up...and go in another room, and “sit with it”. Get’s easier, and clearer every time it’s chosen consciously. In the sitting, we are inherently practicing nonresistance. In nonresistance, source’s messages are easily received. We begin to realize it is our perspective which we are believing, which brings about the anger, rather than what is. Inevitably, upon this ‘clearing out’ of misunderstanding, and the arising of understanding...the message of source is more and more readily known, without the rollercoaster, and without any need to go and ‘sit with it’. 

Everything changes. Who’d have guessed what I most wanted, is the replacing of the tv my 9 yr old son through a toy hammer into, together. Touching up the paint chipped off every corner in the house from two kids and their hoverboards - together. The “mundane”, in nonresistance, is truly pure ineffable magic. “Who’s joining who in the magic” is one of my favorite questions for the kids. 

Healthy eating, exercise, goals, dream boards, love - together - ineffable. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm How can we use the dream board to find an ideal partner? Can you go into distinctions on say writing I want x partner or i want x trait in myself and how that will manifest in our lives. What's the difference between writing i want x, vs writing i am x, vs writing just x. 

What kinds of traits should we include when using the board to find a partner? Should we super detailed down to the hair color, or is that going to far? I feel like getting specific about race and stuff might be too specific for me, but at the same time if i can get whatever i want i gotta be careful with what i wish for.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm How can we use the dream board to find an ideal partner? Can you go into distinctions on say writing I want x partner or i want x trait in myself and how that will manifest in our lives. What's the difference between writing i want x, vs writing i am x, vs writing just x. 

Yes indeed. Write any characteristics & features that come to mind...brown eyes, funny, light hearted, genuine, etc. Have fun with it. Visualize. Imagine that it is already the case, and allow yourself to feel light & easy about it. 

The universe is unconditional love & unconditionally loving. The analogy of a vending machine comes to mind. Imagine you push the button that says “I want X partner”....and because the “vending machine” is not thinking, is not dualistic, is not contemplating or judging...out of the machine comes the matching vibration - “I want X partner”.  Comparatively, imagine pushing the button that says “brown eyes, funny, light hearted, genuine, beautiful”...and that comes out of the “vending machine”. 

The board matters, the ‘exercise’ of it matters, but truly it is awareness of your vibration that matters, the sureness - and the awareness of choosing thoughts which are in alignment with what you are wanting, and willingly, swiftly, letting go of thoughts which are not aligned with what you want. 

Feel the difference, with that which you are wanting in mind....

Wondering if it is coming. 

Thinking it is coming.

Believing it is coming.

Knowing it is coming. Knowing  - it is already done, and there is only to enjoy the coming of it, the unfolding, of what you are wanting. 

What kinds of traits should we include when using the board to find a partner? Should we super detailed down to the hair color, or is that going to far? I feel like getting specific about race and stuff might be too specific for me, but at the same time if i can get whatever i want i gotta be careful with what i wish for.

Write the traits, as many as you can think of.   “I gotta be careful what I wish for” ... There is only one source, and there is no source of “bad”. Source = Goodness. Sooo Good. Source is absolute, infinite Goodness. You don’t need to be careful what you wish for. You might say that is like “trusting”, which is an unnecessarily added “middle-man” if you will. It is unnecessary, because you feel.  As you choose good feeling thoughts, and line up with the receiving of what you are wanting, it does come. When you choose to focus on a thought which does not feel good to you - that thought is not aligned with source, and as such - is like a toaster, which is not plugged in. It is not “electrified”, it is not “powered”, or “supported”. That unwanted feeling thought - does not tap into the creative power, the unconditional love, the source of all that is. 

Again...it’s about the board, and feeling & conscious choosing, but it’s really about your vibration. It’s ultimately about you, discovering This, as you. You might also ‘frame it up’ as .... unconscious creating, vs aligning thought, feeling & source = conscious creating. Enjoy each and every day, have fun in feeling the alignment or discord, of each one-at-a-time-thought chosen. This entire universe is designed around this - around your choosing of good feeling, true for you, source-Goodness-supported - thoughts. You are a creator, and this, you are creating. Like a spontaneous painting, which you have painted yourself as a charactor into, and are thus able to experience the painting 'itself', as “reality”.  

A “feeling mantra” perhaps.....Satisfied with what is, with now - with this - and eagerly, enthusiastically, excitedly, passionately - wanting & creating more. Truth, Source, via feeling, is Guidance within you. Every being has this guidance within, and there is no one you could be, no thing you could do, no where you could ever go - and be without that 24/7. Goodness is never “off”, never absent, never not present as sensational guidance & unconditional love for every one. 

??♥️

@Nahm

Can i dream board my ideal partner in my journal instead of the board? I imagine if i apply the same principles you discuss from the board it won't matter if i do it on the board or if i do it on the journal. I want to be really specific about traits and stuff and I feel like i be much more nuanced with my computer instead of the board. What do you think?

Also for picking traits in my partner. Should i think the trait and see how it resonates in feeling then decide if i want that trait? Or is okay to just go off the top and just write down whatever i want? Like one thing i was thinking of was asking for a really rich partner because all things equal i think it's just better to have more money than less. But what if my inner being doesn't like this notion and the thought doesn't feel good. Do i just scrap that trait and start choosing based on what feels good to me?

@Raptorsin7 My primary dream board (at home) is 3’ x 4’, double sided, on wheels, in the middle of the living room. It is, in the personal sense, my “stake” of absolute, in an infinite sea of relativity. My basement chalk paint wall is roughly 9’ x 40’. When it comes, it goes up. What goes up, begets more of it coming. The ease of it coming, brings only more ease of it coming. It is beyond effortless. I am a dream, living in a dream, operating in kind, appropriately. There are chapter outlines and notes for three books yet to be written. There are chord arrangements I feel for songs not yet written or recorded. There are ‘maps’ and ‘models’ of all kinds, and in seeing them daily, they naturally coalesce into the most pungent and useful aspects, into one of great clarity. If you want to use a computer, you most definitely could. 

Re-reading this I think the hard truth is that you probably need some sort of awakening to utilise the law of attraction/dream board you're proposing to people. which is too much to ask for 99.99% of the population including the people you're trying to help. I found this enthusing but also a bit iffy. I've never had an awakening myself but I still think you're not thinking this through enough. I imagine such a power only exists to those who are spiritually gifted, selfless and loving people.

@wk197 Indeed there is truth to what you say, but it points to a plain, simple truth rather than anything hard. You are indeed spiritually gifted, selfless, and loving. In fact everyone is, and our gifts fit together in absolute perfection, like a perfect perpetual puzzle which needs no solving. 

Give the dream board a try. To put it simply...it is like a car, in that the thought of a car, or the thought of driving a car somewhere...is really not at all like a car, or actually driving a car somewhere. It can seem like they are they same, but in having them both to compare, we find they are not so much the same. 

I understand the dream board substantially better now after re-reading it yet again. I probably need to pick up meditation to let go of resistant thoughts/live in the now.

@wk197  Awesome. Yes, meditation makes it much easier to choose a better feeling thought, and also to allow intuition in.   Careful not to short change yourself of the joy that is this journey, you certainly don’t need meditation.  Maybe... what you need is contrast, so there can be experience... and what you want is to become aware of the meaning you’ve been assigning, to begin to see that you are.      

Also, you = now. Identical. The same. Notice, that as you are aware of arising thoughts...you are what’s aware of, thoughts. You are the awareness, transcendent, of thoughts - and anything they ever appear to imply about you. Thoughts arise only within you, thoughts arise only now

You might try the practice of ’the witness’, or ’observer mode’...just as much as is possible in your days...no reactions, just observance. This makes it easy to become aware of any reactions currently at play, and frees that surface thought layer of repetition. From there you notice voluntary thinking, and that’s a solid glimpse. 

One of the most messaged questions is which dry erase board should I get. I think it’s mentioned in this thread, but it seems worth mentioning again. Imo, the ideal would be an approximately 3’x4’ doubled sided board on wheels. They’re a bit pricey, but the second side is ideal for inspection work. In terms of what I’ve found to be most ideal, I would also paint a wall or two with chalk paint.

Also, in response to another frequently asked question...The marker is reality, the dream board is reality. It is blank. Then is it full. What was not there, now is. As such, you create reality ‘right under your own nose’. If you have any trouble with “understanding how” you’re doing this, consider finding the exact examples of how you are not, and inspecting them on the back of the board. 

Consider an approach in terms of zooming in, and zooming out. From all you ‘wanteds’ on your board, clarity and visionary arises, one small thing on the board, can be ‘zoomed into’ on the chalk paint wall. A personal example...an idea for a next book arose from the coming together of things on my dream board, and a chalk paint wall is divided into columns for chapters. I never ‘sit and write’. It just comes as it comes, and I add it where it goes, on the wall. 

A reminder from another common question...use a pad of paper for writing about feeling to develop emotional intelligence via direct experience. Use another pad of paper to write everything you do not want. Then derive from that what you do want, and write that on your dream board. When resistance is experienced (one thought, and it’s resonance with feeling/source) use the back of the board to inspect the thought. 

It would, imo, be extremely expediting & helpful, to print and tape the emotional scale to the inspection side of the board. Write down the resistant thought, establish (name) the emotion, and feel for the next higher emotion on the scale. Allow thought to change freely in accordance with the feeling. Notice how thought & perspective change, in accordance with feeling. Notice how you have been and are now, creating emotion, of sensation & thought / perspective. Then begin doing consciously, on purpose. (Warning, purification & Amazing feelings ensue).

If you want to really cut through it all...print & tape the yin yang symbol to the inspection side of your board. Label your current perspective as the yin tear drop shape, and write I’d down. Then write down the opposite perspective, and label that as the yang tear drop shape. Then look at the dot of yang in the yin tear drop shape, as ‘that there is always a little yang in every yin”, and write that perspective down. Then look at the dot of yin in the yang tear drop shape as ‘that there is always a little yin in every yang’, and write that perspective down. 

Two great realizations inevitably arise in this practice. In having written down these four perspectives, you have transcended any identification with your initial first perspective, and have expanded your mind applicable to all things for having down so. Second, you will now be ‘seeing’ from the perspective of the circle which the yin & yang and dots, appear to transpire within. 

When you hit ‘resistance blocks’ along the way, write about feeling, and go experience healing modalities, ask them many questions, & love your body. 

This is life-changing thread. I hope we will have the book from it one day ☺️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri Yeah this thread changed my life. Starting the dream board sparked self transcendence for me.

I remember @Nahm said I did the hardest part just by buying a board, and writing my wants on it. It's true.

On 24/02/2020 at 2:20 PM, Nahm said:

It would, imo, be extremely expediting & helpful, to print and tape the emotional scale to the inspection side of the board. Write down the resistant thought, establish (name) the emotion, and feel for the next higher emotion on the scale. Allow thought to change freely in accordance with the feeling. Notice how thought & perspective change, in accordance with feeling. Notice how you have been and are now, creating emotion, of sensation & thought / perspective. Then begin doing consciously, on purpose. (Warning, purification & Amazing feelings ensue).

Tried this and I am still stuck on the last one at the bottom of the scale. Am I supposed to imagine things that can cause Insecurities, guilt and unworthiness because I don't feel much has changed.

I haven't been meditating if that's an issue.

I don't have a dry erase board only a textbook as im out of cash. I hope thats sufficient. I have written one thing that I want and I could write more but I'm focusing on one thing. Is it fine if you sometimes forget about what you wanted or do you need a burning desire for it? Do i have to be expecting it all the time?

How do I reconnect with ''source''? is ''receiving mode'' the same thing as trust?

@wk197 @Nahm How important is the actual board in the center of the living space? I had a giant board in the center so i am biased in that favor.

I will get you a board if you have no financial way of getting one, and @Nahm think it's vital. The board is critical imo. The bravery to express our wants without fear and shame is everything. 

1 hour ago, wk197 said:

Tried this and I am still stuck on the last one at the bottom of the scale. Am I supposed to imagine things that can cause Insecurities, guilt and unworthiness because I don't feel much has changed.

It’s about feeling & expressing the emotions, one at a time. Write down any resistant thought, and revisit it with each emotion. Feel for jealousy. Maybe... “Do I sometimes feel jealous toward people who maybe have different situations, incomes, partners, pasts, things I want to experience, etc”. Then feel for hatred...”Do I sometimes feel hate, due to unfairness perhaps, etc”.  “Does this leave me feeling discouraged sometimes...” and so on.  But, remember to apply this hypothetical explanation to your specific thought.

I haven't been meditating if that's an issue.

It can be very helpful for letting thought slow down, and clarity arise. Very beneficial for life, as well as using the emotional scale. The slowing down makes just about everything in life easier and more enjoyable. 

I don't have a dry erase board only a textbook as im out of cash. I hope thats sufficient. I have written one thing that I want and I could write more but I'm focusing on one thing. Is it fine if you sometimes forget about what you wanted or do you need a burning desire for it? Do i have to be expecting it all the time?

Textbook will do then. When you can, pick up a dry erase board. I’d write anything and everything you come up with that you want in life. No, on the expecting it all the time. Write it, and it is already on it’s way. Notice resistant thoughts which arise, and use the scale. 

How do I reconnect with ''source''?

There was never a separation or disconnection. It only seems so. 

As a broad stroke, it is in seeing through beliefs we are holding about who we are, that we discover who we really are. Just as is shown on the scale, there is a direct correlation, between feeling great, and ‘reconnecting’. Keep in mind, there is no separation, now. 

Is ''receiving mode'' the same thing as trust?

The nuance of those connotations are different for each person. I would roll with whichever feels best for you. Typically, trust carries connotations of relationships with people, and ‘receiving mode’ is a bit more suggestive of A new relationship, if you will, with the source of you, and reality (one & the same)