Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Patterns of thought would unconsciously play out, and when this dream ends & you awaken, you’d have a hearty laugh. Not a thing right or wrong with that unconscious life, and that is precisely what would be so funny. 

Consciousness is infinite & whole, perfect & complete. There can not be a separate thing, a separate object, nor a separate self, because if there were, consciousness would not be infinite. If there is some thing which consciousness is not, then consciousness is not infinite. Consciousness Is infinite, and is infinitely, spontaneous & free. One who takes reality for granted has yet to realize the feelings they don’t like, is our source, the one-glish speaking voice of infinite reason, conveying the truth - that one is so free, one can impose limitation. The One has already amply done this however - to allow for this very experience. No more limitation is needed, source did a fine job. Add to limitation at your own emotional peril, as Truth is Unconditional Love, and conditions simply will not resonate. 

Practically speaking...one who is “stuck”, is over-emphasizing the intellectual method of - practically speaking. “Stuck” requires profound materialism, knowing one’s infinite all loving unconditional limitless eternal self - as a thing. An object, in a world. ??

What knows all that comes & goes, is already transcendent and does not come and go. What does not come and go, and does not have separate parts in truth, can never actually be “stuck”. The cosmos is an ever-transient vibrationally liquid creation of potentiality. What sustains you - your “living”, your “life”?  Love, air, water, food. Are these “separate objects”, or are you...not separate from anything.. since the get go? Every thing is not always as it appears. 

This ever-changing-ness, this ‘appearance’, is known by thought, perception, & sensation, ‘themselves’ every-changing. Are you an object separate of this? Or is all known to you, as the consciousness of, the awareness of , the knowing of 

Were ‘you’ ‘here’ to know yourself...love, sensation - feeling, would not be so abundant, so easily & readily known in the sharing of our infinite being. You most absolutely know your absoluteness - you just forgot. Why would an infinite all knowing, all loving being - forget that it is? To experience. So you could create. Which is what you’re doing right now. It is all you have ever done. It is everything that you do. So much so, So totally & entirely, that a comparison can not be made, a duality can not be derived of it, and it can not in truth be said that you have ever done anything. Why you create what you do has a source which is always available. What you create and when you do, is always up to you. How it is created, is the same as how your heart is beating, your lungs are breathing, thoughts are arising, feeling is present, perception is abundant. “You”, you’re not really doing anything. You’re just unbelievable, unfathomably good, at making it appear as if you are. It is safe to surrender “how”. 

Amen my man ❤️ So damn inspirational every time ❤️

@Nahm Fundamentally, no distinction. This very moment in front of me is but a thought manifested. The distinction I create is that a vision is placed in the distant future, linearly speaking. In another sense, it's right here and already happening - it's just not the channel I'm tuned into right now. Not the version of reality I'm experiencing. Thus it is a vision. 

"Shifting there" or "attracting it here" is really just about tuning into it fully. It could be done in an instance. However, I do not feel like I'm at that level of mastery just yet xD I'm also kinda scared of succeeding in that, even though I can kinda intuit how it's done. It would be too much of a mindfuck to jump too big between parallel realities in a blink of an eye. I'm shifting all the time, yes, but it's smooth and straight forward. Linear. 

I rather let time do its thing xD 

Ultimately, thinking is sensing/picking up on parallel realities. Possibilities. 

At least that is what I've discovered through my experience, so far.

Can be useful or distracting. Depends on who's thinking, I guess xD 

?

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Patterns of thought would unconsciously play out, and when this dream ends & you awaken, you’d have a hearty laugh. Not a thing right or wrong with that unconscious life, and that is precisely what would be so funny. 

Consciousness is infinite & whole, perfect & complete. There can not be a separate thing, a separate object, nor a separate self, because if there were, consciousness would not be infinite. If there is some thing which consciousness is not, then consciousness is not infinite. Consciousness Is infinite, and is infinitely, spontaneous & free. One who takes reality for granted has yet to realize the feelings they don’t like, is our source, the one-glish speaking voice of infinite reason, conveying the truth - that one is so free, one can impose limitation. The One has already amply done this however - to allow for this very experience. No more limitation is needed, source did a fine job. Add to limitation at your own emotional peril, as Truth is Unconditional Love, and conditions simply will not resonate. 

Practically speaking...one who is “stuck”, is over-emphasizing the intellectual method of - practically speaking. “Stuck” requires profound materialism, knowing one’s infinite all loving unconditional limitless eternal self - as a thing. An object, in a world. ??

What knows all that comes & goes, is already transcendent and does not come and go. What does not come and go, and does not have separate parts in truth, can never actually be “stuck”. The cosmos is an ever-transient vibrationally liquid creation of potentiality. What sustains you - your “living”, your “life”?  Love, air, water, food. Are these “separate objects”, or are you...not separate from anything.. since the get go? Every thing is not always as it appears. 

This ever-changing-ness, this ‘appearance’, is known by thought, perception, & sensation, ‘themselves’ every-changing. Are you an object separate of this? Or is all known to you, as the consciousness of, the awareness of , the knowing of 

Were ‘you’ ‘here’ to know yourself...love, sensation - feeling, would not be so abundant, so easily & readily known in the sharing of our infinite being. You most absolutely know your absoluteness - you just forgot. Why would an infinite all knowing, all loving being - forget that it is? To experience. So you could create. Which is what you’re doing right now. It is all you have ever done. It is everything that you do. So much so, So totally & entirely, that a comparison can not be made, a duality can not be derived of it, and it can not in truth be said that you have ever done anything. Why you create what you do has a source which is always available. What you create and when you do, is always up to you. How it is created, is the same as how your heart is beating, your lungs are breathing, thoughts are arising, feeling is present, perception is abundant. “You”, you’re not really doing anything. You’re just unbelievable, unfathomably good, at making it appear as if you are. It is safe to surrender “how”. 

That's beautiful. Saved for the re-reading just before the next shrooms tea. ♥️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I've created a dream board, but i don't have anywhere I can print to hang it. Do you think it's as powerful if I look at it for a few minutes every day on my computer?

@herghly Yes! ?? 

It’s a great start! And... a dream board, dry erase board, is ideal asap. Not only because you can easily add to it, but also the fluidity of modifying as you see the pieces all coming together. It’s also very useful for working thoughts out, like noticing the separate self in thinking, self referential thoughts, etc. Ultimately, like all things, you’re creating it and it’s up to you. Imo, it’s tough to beat holon “in the middle of the room”. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm just wanna say that i had a picture of a heart with the words "self love" on my dreamboard, and this week the self love video came about and i started practicing it in every moment i could remind myself, for example today someone mentioned a video they watched of me and i immeditaley cringed inside at the cheesiness of that video i did, but then i gave myself love, i loved me for me, i even loved that cringe that my stomach did. The dreamboard is actually coming about hehe

@Nahm Joe rogan is very resistant to the ideas of abraham hicks. But hes clearly very well developed spiritually. Why do you think he's so against her?

I'm going to spend some time reading through all the posts here.

Thanks for posting this all together

@Nahm

My bad i was thinking of the time he reacted strongly the secret. But i think some  of his criticisms apply to LoA too.

@Raptorsin7 Oh, gotcha. I haven’t seen that movie. Ester resonated rather instantly, much like Josh describes. I know there are other loa teacher’s but I just haven’t looked into them. 

Another great question - ??

”I am committing to meditation every morning in 2020. But the thought of it is already stressing me out already. You said start with 10 minutes every morning, and work my way up to an hour. That sounds like a nightmare to me. I”m trying to get to ‘what I want’, but how do I deal with already being stressed about meditating when I haven’t even started yet? I feel like I can’t even come up with what I want to put on my dream board, and I can’t meditate to get there either. When I think about it, I get stressed out. You’re saying to do these things but they all seem stressful to me.”

Meditation is a time for relaxation of the body & mind - letting go. This means letting arising perspectives go also, including those regarding meditation, wanting, and dream boarding. I understand it can create a mental pickle in a way (prior to beginning), “how can I do the thing that relieves stress, if that very thing is stressful to me before I have even done it?”. The ‘answer’, is that meditation won’t be something you’re “doing”, at least not in the way it seems, prior to “doing it”. The “trickiness” is only in trying to ”figure out” in thinking, what can only be known in direct experience. The discovery of the benefits will be felt and known, not thought.  Discovery will not occur in reading or talking about meditation, because that is a ”thinking” & “doing”. When you “do” meditate, the discovery is that everything else in life is experienced as a “doing”, and meditation is a “not-doing”. A complete letting go. A total relaxation. Not an “escape” from anything, but a letting go of everything. Detachment will be discovered as visceral & actual, more so than a thought or any words about it can convey. 

Some understanding of what will transpire might be helpful, but should not be ‘held’ as an expectation. Today, it might very well seem like “perspectives” and “me” are the same. “This is just how I am”, “That’s just how I’ve always been”. ”Those things are stressful for me”. This is what the word ‘liberation’ points to. Through directly experiencing proper daily meditation, perspectives are more readily experienced - as perspectives. That they are not you, and do not define you - rather, you are aware of, perspectives.  As perspectives are willingly let go, by taking attention away the perspectives, and focusing on breathing from the stomach and relaxing the body...awareness begins to be felt and known, and realization begins occurring - “That’s not me - those are just perspectives. They come & go, and I can let them go when they don’t feel good to me, and choose a perspective that does feel good to me”. The benefit, the freedom of this, is immeasurable, and unknowable prior to the practicing. Through continued practice, a perspective which does not feel good, and is limiting, and could have lasted years - will be readily let go in seconds. Further, a day will come, when unwanted, doesn’t-feel-good perspectives -  don’t even arise. 

Also, for “grounding”... When meditating, notice gravity. Not the scientific concept or idea of gravity, but rather, notice the feeling of gravity. Notice the natural inclination is the ‘sinking’, the relaxing, of every muscle.  Feel, on the inhale and the exhale, minor tensions in the body. Notice gravity is naturally relaxing the body “downward”, if you will, and upon the inhale and or exhale, the body tenses a tiny bit in specific areas. Breathe into those areas, be “adding them to” or “connecting” them with (in feeling) the stomach breath. Take a deep stomach breath, and feel the tension un-contract, or melt, into the breath.

By focusing on breathing from the stomach, attention is already shifted away from thoughts / perspectives. What no longer receives your attention, is no longer present - as what is now present, is what is receiving your attention...relaxing, and breathing.

”Getting to what you want”, from the standpoint of having been focused on perspectives of what you don’t want, is most easily done by making a list on paper, of what you don’t want. Then, write the opposite of each (what you do want), on your dream board. Also, write a few words as to why you want it.

On 07/11/2019 at 10:01 PM, Nahm said:

By this point I was married and had three kids. This also gelled perfectly with the path, as kids are perfect mirrors.  

You are champ man, that you got so far with having a wife and 3 kids. Hope this is not too personal -> is your wife together with you on this journey? 

For me, massive amount of meditation and exploring psychedelics is super hard to reconcile with my gf's plans and expectations. 

Really enjoyed reading your story :x Thank you. 

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

@Amilaer---

I get where you’re comin from, but they’re more propellers, less anchors. More inspired by / because of them, than in spite of them. 

Yes, wife is aware she’s on the path as well. :) We’re aware we are individually on the path, so to speak, and in it together, as well. It is wonderful having such support & partnership in all aspects, notably the spiritual aspects. We are also aware we create our own reality, and are co-creating, and it’s safe to say, this is the greatest joy of our lives. Simply even just ‘holding space’ for each other, so one can talk, and clarity arises in the expressing...so awesome. 

There is much to be said about ‘getting there’, and if I can be of use on anything in that vein, just let me know. There’s a link to my website below. 

Thanks

I find that "I" am always trying to solve my problems. I am consistently thinking about how to improve my life. I think about lists, I think about what i really want to do each day. Aside from structural aspects of my life like school, I am constantly just thinking about how to improve my life and be happy. But if i really think about it, I don't really know what to do because if I did then I wouldn't be seeking happiness. Is there another part of my experience that I can look to on a daily basis for advice how to improve my life? I've heard that people must learn to trust their intuition or their "gut" as they progress deeper into this work. But I don't know what my intuition is saying to do, or i'm repressing the intuition. 

Is there something in my direct experience that I can turn to for inspiration on how to solve goals, other than more thinking?

“Can we trust the “ I “ thought?

Imagine asking, “Can we trust the cars thought?”, “Can we trust the refrigerator thought?”. There’s no need to use the lens of “trust” with thoughts. There’s no such thing as a “true” thought, all thinking is inherently dualistic. Paint on a pallet, is not considerable in terms of trust, but is to create with. Thoughts are to choose, to create. In this light, the intuition naturally shines, as it is the connector, if you will, between feeling (of source) and the choosing of thoughts. The absolute & unconditional never wavers, and never leaves you. It is because the source of you is infallible and unwavering, that you can feel the resonance of each relative thought. The ‘design’ / situation of / actuality of creation is beyond brilliant in this sense. Don’t look to trust the thoughts....don’t even look to trust the feelings, or even the source of feelings & intuition - simply notice the actuality that there is feeling, that there is sensational guidance - always - within you. The metadventure is far better than an asking of faith or trust - you are directly connected, 24/7. 

Ime, the full life, the “life in full swing” if you will...is that of meditation, journaling feelings for expanding emotional intelligence, and getting out / clear of what you don’t want. Then, you know more clearly what you do want, and you can write it up on your dream board (holon). By tapping into the source of the wanting, you are tapping into the intuition and the source of infinite potentiality within you that all is flowing from. Try to notice this is already the case. All of your choices literally led to this, to you reading this, now. What will come into / through this now - next? 

You might say a seeker, is a yet realized creator. A see’r of “problems”, a yet realized creator / creation / creating. 

In the choosing, in the knowing of the choosing of the unfolding of life - that you are creating with choice, with the choosing of thoughts in accordance with source...that is the greatest 24/7 thrill ride imaginable. It is not about the arrival of the objects of desire, it is about living full of desire now. It’s not about the products of your creating, it’s the visceral feeling - to be alive! To be here! If you’re perhaps taking reality for granted, stop and contemplate the depth of not knowing. This is impossible. The mind loves loves loves to pretend it’s all “reality” & “normal” earth / human “stuff”. Uncover the beliefs, one at a time, and you’re uncovering your more passionate desires, your more unique wants, creating the greatest life imaginable. 

The now is for the receiving of what you’re wanting, truly a miracle of experience. With proper meditation, journaling, and dream boarding...there’s simply no time, cause, drive, or need - for ruminating. There’s just far too much interest, far too much to create, far too much passion & desire. When you can make a choice, and let go of resistant thoughts, there isn’t anything to think about. “Improving life” is impossible, it’s perfect. “Improving” = more of what you are wanting....derived of all your experiences up to this very minute, knowing what you don’t want, knowing more then what you do want, intuition, feeling, and choosing. 

The entire universe is designed as such - around your choice. It’s hard to notice, due to the cosmic entirety of your whole creation. Look around you right now...what is there....not as a result of your choosing, your creating?....not a single thing. 

Before meditation, I was a nervous anxious and panicky wreck. But I was also motivated about my goals and excited about life--nothing would make me happier than to see the items on my to do list completed at the end of the day.

As I started to learn how to meditate from some Buddhist reverends I gradually cultivated a calm and balanced mind, anxiety and panic soon became things of the past. However, I feel my motivation for my life purpose took a hit. Life no longer seems rewarding to me, I feel like I lost a dimension of happiness and experience because of mediation. I'm conflicted because because meditation was the best remedy I ever tried for panic and anxiety. On the other hand, I'm no longer inspired by life.

I feel like I accidentally deconstructed the positive psychology I had before--I'm not sure if I can have that same positive psychology again while being a practitioner. I'm struggling to motivate myself to do things, which is foreign to me, I've been action oriented for the past 6 years and this has served me well and has been a source of joy and happiness for me.

When thoughts about yourself that do not feel good are repeated and believed, conditioning is created. Conditional happiness. This was “remedied” by feeling good about yourself, creating an idea of self worth, derived of what you accomplished. Meditation quiets the mind, and this relatively speaking, feels better. Then purification empties these suppressed emotions from the body. Unless we believe the practice of meditation is causing the feelings - conditioning arises to empty out. The meditation was working just fine. The emotional releases were thwarted by the choosing of resistant thoughts about the meditation, rather then continuing, and seeing the root is thoughts about yourself which never did, and still do not, feel good. The body is responding in kind, and is always attempting, always at the ready, to purify those repressed emotions out. Even the positive of psychology is not ultimately satisfying, as it is still an attempt to feel good, via thought. In truth, you are Good, and a single thought is not needed to feel as such. Analogously, it’s a bit like you’re having trouble walking without the crutch of positive psychology - entirely missing that you can ‘fly’. This exemplifies how sneaky the mind can be, in dependency (attachment) to thoughts. “Action orientation” is great. Inspiration is greater. 

Have you experienced this before? This is interesting, as I feel like I'm already dreaming big dreams, the dreams were big enough to pull me through a bad day, they were big enough to pull me through a bad month, and big enough to pull me through a bad year. They were compelling and I still haven't reached them yet.

I've had a real health challenge since 2005, and I was compelled and motivated by doing all I can do to live a normal life which is possible but really difficult. I have things right now at this moment, that I dreamed of and prayed for dearly, yet I'm not estatic, happy, grateful, and inspired to do more. This is a red flag for me.

My goal has always been to recover my health so that my lungs can function normally again so that I could sing on the stage of the metropolitan opera at the very least as a chorister. I know people who have this job, and when they heard me sing, they knew I had it in me to be a professional opera singer. This illness has left my body de-conditioned, but in this season of my life I'm doing rigorous exercise comfortably while on the path to getting reconditioned again, and yet I feel no energy and enthusiasm for what I do and the direction I'm heading in.

Meditation did bring this depression about but I can't let it go because of the good benefits it's brought into my life--and yet at the same time I'm tired of not feeling fully alive. 

Yes. 

This further denotes what I’m hearing here. The dream fills you with intrinsic drive of inspiration, right here now - yet the choosing of thoughts leads to the perspective of bad days, months, years. The contrast, or “challenges” of life are what bring more of the Self forward. Self is the greatest, and only true, happiness there is. By judging the contrast, we miss out on this most divine experience in living. Prayer is a tricky thing, and can sometimes be used to reinforce happiness being dependent on outcome. Praying for the changing of circumstances, so there can be happiness, might be feeding into the refusal to rise above the contrast, again, bringing Self to the ‘challenges’. 

I’d be looking to all available resources, from therapeutic to energetic release, to allow the body to purify. “Feeling no energy and enthusiasm for what I do” - is “Choosing thoughts which do not feel good to me”. This is the root of the “depression”. This is what depression is. One can not choose self referential thoughts, which do not feel good to one - and still expect to somehow feel good.