Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

@Nahm

I'm glad you've found a way to make yourself happy. When I started posting back in July, I was told off very quickly that having desires is wrong. Of course, I didn't let anyone stop me from doing what I believe in. So yes it's great to see that happiness is spreading! :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

Blackhole is waking up completelly, Enlightenment is not a joke. OK ok will most amazing brilliant stuff and calm this up. What I tought was my life will turn into I dunno what, it will all collapse it will literally collapsed Enlightenment is not a fucki g joke. Lol

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

This is “it”. Nothing is coming. No one is coming. No change is eminent. No discernible difference advances no one. No claim of no stage is no thing.  

All things coming, all awakening narratives, all anticipations of future moments, all proclamations, all decrees, all promulgation, is not it. 

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” - St. Francis of Assisi

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I know THIS is IT. I know but. May I Just laugh and have fun. It is a joke. Nothing wrong with it. 

IT is HERE and NOW because IT is Absolute. 

You are not a person, character actor, you are Source and THIS Consciousness is yourself. 

You as Source can manipulate THIS. 

It's just fun nothing else, like New discpvered Infinite Toy lol. 

There is no path to realize THIS but there is a path since you discover what THIS really is in some sense. You discover yourself as Infinite Creator not as some person living life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 11/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, Nahm said:

Somehow it was crystal clear there would be no experiencing misery again, and that meant I would not be able to feel the vibration of someone else who was. I would only be able to relate by logical deduction, and not actually relating. Take that as you will, it’s nuts but it’s accurate. 

Sneaky. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm There's a paradox in glass art, glass wants to be round and naturally takes the form of a sphere, but it takes much practice and mastery of the craft to make, (allow) a perfect sphere shape. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw ? Pristine, untouched, unthinkable, spiral of life; unresisted, effortless, perfect efficiency. Unspeakable perfection of imperfection.

“And I wonder, when I sing along with you,
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
if anything could ever be this good again”

There is no moonlight.

What is truly impossible to do - you’ve already done. 

On 11/17/2019 at 0:42 AM, Nahm said:

Too kind, thanks ?? Got a board rockin yet? 

yupp got a board few days ago and planning all the pictures to put on it:D 

"Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that dream somewhere out there"

Someday, I wish upon a star,
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me,
where trouble melts like lemon drops,
high above the chimney top,
that’s where you'll find me.

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

...the dreams that you dare to, why, oh why can't I?

You can!

This used to be my favorite song. Always felt a little bit silly about that.  

Something clicked about what "dream" really means. Thank you Nahm. :x

@mandyjw Never heard that one before & I love it! This one always gets me, and is forever paired with This one.  Could be romantic, but I think he knows what’s up. There seems to be many subtle references, such as “truth, being, left behind, falls between the cracks”. I could be over shooting, but I believe it is written upon the realization we fill a separate self in, between the thoughts, where truth already is.  In any case, he clearly knows what dreams are made of. I also suspect OU812 is a reference to psychedelics. Never know with those guys. ?