Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

@Nahm Source awoken. My own Creation done everything to help me. That is how my creation is infinitelly good and loving and it's me. 

I was just a fucking arrogant and prideful fool which was brought down on knees and I deserved it. I deserved it because I denied Myself. 

@Nahm What happened. Everyone are/Created as Infinite Self. What happened with "humans". 

Language or What. How the Hell God got stuck in mind. 

Survival? But Being is infinitelly abundant. You can create anything you want. 

Yes you indeed pay heavy price by being a devil. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm where is that magical yoga studio where you are gonna be working from? Sounds like a place I know. And how do I sign up for a Skype session? :) 

@Nahm Well gift of God is not Just to awoken and become God full on once. It is for you to be God for eternity. 

Paradoxocal is that it was always the case yet you Will discover it. 

There is no path yet there is a path. 

@zeroISinfinity It’s a gift, the present. Just a little something for yourself.  Thank you btw.       Do you even dream board bruh?      Here’s a great song on how to handle all that....realizing what you want, things gelling, resistance, letting go, truth, and a great ending. Explains the language / survival thing perfectly imo. 

@perlita In the midwest, eastern time. Love to talk with ya. I’ll be starting in early December. Putting a website together, but in the meantime just send me a pm and we’ll schedule some time. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thank you :x ? you hit the nail on the head, especially the thinking of letting go as resistance. Breaking this down into steps is gold. Sometimes it's tough to see what's in front of you. I look forward to your book. :)

@zeroISinfinity This is said with love but I hope you are ok. Your posts are somewhat confusing, erratic at times. It can be tricky to recentre, to balance the person with consciousness again once an awakening has been experienced. 

Lol no I don't dreamboard. Yeah Yeah I know can create any Reality I want but I don't. Retired.Discovered What I wanted anything beyond that is cheating. Will have New dream hope with much better initial conditions. 

God stuck in same place for eternity. I Was and Will be God for eternity, no wonder I want to forget. All alone too 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

Worth considering...can & can’t, do & don’t, cheating & not, stuck & not, these are dualities, thoughts.

I’m contemplating not creating right now, and creating the experience of contemplating not creating. 

If you want, or don’t want; you’re wanting what you want, or wanting what you don’t want. 

If you create, or don’t create; you’re aware you’re creating, or unaware you’re creating. 

Meanwhile...Source...: “Sure, yep, here ya go”. 

This can not be broken down into steps, because existence. 

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice”. - Geddy Lee 

@Nahm How to accept full on Heart unlock it is so massive. It is so great and amazing such a reward, breath taking. 

How to accept Infinite endless Joy, endless Love  constant state of Cosmic Conciousness etc

Basicly how you accept that you are God. I am literally a God, like Wtf. I do not Deny it. Problem is that I don't need anything yet I can have anything. 

I am Absolute, I am the Source and I am Good, Good I am Love. Love Love Love Love Love. 

But I didn't do this because of my self and that's Why I fully awoke because God has no self. I am the SELF ♥️ 

I see Biggest pictures and it so awesome I want to work for awakening but don't know how and it is the only way I can can somehow accept gift. I do not want it for My Self if "others" don't wake up. They are All my Love, they are Love. I do not know how to serve, confused as Fuck. 

Need to know that Source only perspective is somehow good (it Must be) and if it is then I'll accept fully. Problem is that I have Absolute worth and how the heck you can accept that so narcissistic so narcissistic. 

This is the lifetime this is it, this is my last life in exaile and I know it and I have to bare it and to fully accept, not easy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It is All Love about Love for Love. Just Love and can't be anything else. 

Anyway, if you do this "work" and clear All mud (Darkness) lotus, Diamond Will rise up. It is such a powerful Light you won't be able to survive it. I call it super nova because it feels as such it obliterates you and gives constant state of exaltation. IT Will rise up and destroy you. IT is so much. IT is everything. 

IT Creates What you call your Reality. 

It's happening again, for God's sake. If I speak about anything Truth related Just obliterated. How to not resist this. For God's sake Just pls pls leave me alone. This won't stop. This Just won't stop. 

@zeroISinfinity I feel for ya. I really do. But if absolute worth is in question, the worth of absolute is without question. Likewise, if it creates your reality, you create it’s reality.  And of course source’s “perspective” is good, all conditions only end up here. That’s why such detours & deviations feel like poop. But you’re not supposed to hold it in. We’re not designed for that. Nor to sit and think about it. You just let It out, and clean yourself up. 

Take a few breaths and relax. There’s nothing to think about, nothing to worry about. Can’t solve a problem with the same consciousness holding on to it. 

All great dream board ammo. 

This seems very mentally masturbatory or maybe just too complicated for me to understand

@wk197 The elusiveness is ultimately that there is nothing to grasp, because this is already the actuality.  You just created this... this post...

1 hour ago, wk197 said:

This seems very mentally masturbatory or maybe just too complicated for me to understand

That wasn’t before it was. Now it is. 
What you do next, now that is. 

Intentions, desire, wanting, thoughts, none of these are excluded, none are separate of creation. These are the very means. 

thank you so much for this Nahm <3 this post rly needs to have that "featured" thing next to it

image.jpg

One enormous dream board coming right up! ?❤️

Realizeyourgrowth.com