Nahm

The Path, Living & The Dream Board

377 posts in this topic

I received a lot of messages about the story I shared regarding collapsing the duality of self actualization & spirituality, and using the dream board, so I thought I’d make a post and add the responses here as a resource for anyone interested. Give it a try, & have fun with it! That’s the point & the ‘juice’ that makes it work - create your dream life!

Edit: If you’re looking at this thread you’ll probably find some insights in my videos, so I thought I’d start adding them here.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Story time. First I forgot who I was. That’s basically where all the trouble started.

Discordant psychology & depression ensued, therapists & pills didn’t help. Gained 70 or so pounds, ate terribly, lost sex drive. Got a lot more depressed, hopeless. Meditation however, worked. I found some relief and clarity, so I did it everyday, at least once. I didn’t know about the path, awakening, enlightenment, etc. The content, or big picture & details, and spelling-it-out, wasn’t as available as it is now. Also, I started playing guitar around 15. Classical & different genres of pop / rock. In hindsight, this developed relaxation, concentration, focus & feeling. 

Working efficiently, honestly & intelligently felt good, and bettered my quality of life, so I did a lot of that. I excelled and created opportunities of every job. I liked making things more efficient, more fun, & easier for everyone, and I liked putting how everyone feels, first. In hindsight, that was more significant than I noticed. It was from meditation, from slowing the mind down, that I saw through the lens of the importance of attitude. It felt empowering. I started exercising. That felt amazing. Because I felt amazing, I wanted to feel more amazing, so I changed my diet entirely. I experienced energy I’d never experienced before. I became much more expressive, and started singing along with playing guitar, and I absolutely loved it. In hindsight, writing songs developed expression and transmuted suffering. 

Because of the meditation, attitude, work ethic, energy, expressing & having fun, I left am hourly job for a salary job, and then left that to start a business. I had learned a lot, and also, at the same time I had no idea what I was doing really, but I just happily did it anyways because it was desired & aligned.

Meditation revealed the ‘secret’ of ‘now’, or, the actuality of presence, or, being. When I thought of too big of a slice of life, instead of getting overwhelmed, I’d realize it’s just this moment, never more. Meditation revealed the nature of overthinking; emotional repression & suppression. Because I was no longer overthinking (via meditation), and had some intuition going (via meditation and expression), and everyone else was overthinking, things got immeasurably easier & effortless. I realized meditation is naturally a leadership quality practice, so I did it more, often twice a day. I worked even more efficiently, trained a team, had maximum synergistic all-inclusive fun, and replaced myself in the operation. Then I opened another business, and in short, did the same thing. Then again and again. 

In meditation, I let go of a lot, had little thought chatter, and became much more open minded. Because I was open minded, I heard and started listing to Abraham Hicks, Wayne Dyer, Rupert Spira and similar content on YouTube. That helped open the mind up even more.  

I felt good, from meditation, enjoying work, having fun, and being present. I started reading about science, psychology, etc, and researching religions and quantum mechanics. I wanted to know about reality. I had no idea at all there was a Truth.

One day I sat down to meditate like any other morning, and the instant I sat, oneness was viscerally realized. I was a blissed out fool for a week or two. It was wonderful, and also shocking, as ’no one knew this’. I couldn’t fathom how I knew this, was this, and everyone else in the world apparently did not know this, though they too were this. Everything was the same, and yet everything had changed, and I didn’t understand any of it. I loved it and felt absolutely amazing though. 

Took tiny doses of shrooms with friends, laughed a ton, and also started seeing this oneness in reality, more so than just feeling / knowing it within. I started taking solo retreats in nature; inspecting my beliefs and identity, playing guitar & singing, expressing, writing songs, meditating, walking, and tripping. Took progressively higher does over the course of about two years. Never had a ‘bad trip’, humbly & enjoyably learned a ton every time. Loa, QM’s, spirituality, and things I more deeply wanted in terms of career and life wise became clearer and all started to gel together. 

By this point I was married and had three kids. This also gelled perfectly with the path, as kids are perfect mirrors. They do what you do, not what you say to do. Difficult to stomach sometimes, and makes for speedy awareness of minutia in behavior, attitude, inflection & the repercussions / creation from /of the even the smallest of these actions and words.  No more ‘hiding’ or ‘getting away’ with anything. The deeper learning & actualizing was of / with my family. I loved truly, actually, patiently creating space for them. Listening. Understanding.  

The deeper importance of intention, and awareness of vibration surfaced in marriage. It was revealed that all of what’s happening, is vibrational. 

At this point my life was chalked full of everything I love, and the ‘power’ of consciously creating was self evident. 

Still meditating everyday.

More solo retreats, more practicing, higher dose trips, more insights & realizations, working even more efficiently, by putting people first more and more across the board. 

Then the breakthrough ‘to’ infinity. A Mind-visual ‘grand tour’ if you will. Total game changer. At this point, in hindsight, oneness was actually (experientially, relatively speaking) more of a shocking sudden and permanent no mind / knowing of absolute unity. Infinity is an inexplicable complete and total unbelievable unthinkable incommunicable mindfuck. My brain was literally re-wired, which felt very different but fine, kind of a warm activity / electricity activity sensatio, and as old thoughts and thought patterns arose, they met with the new wiring, and were ‘converted’, or ‘refilled’, aligned. That, and uncontrollable laughter in absolute disbelief & mind blow 24/7 lasted a couple months.

Then in the middle of one day walking through my house, suffering & misery swirled in my head, very viscerally, like all of the false thoughts I ever had were being pulled by a magnet, in a circular spinning pattern, and like a toilet flushing, swirled into the very center of my brain and flushed. I was aware of this and felt this, and it was more disgusting and sickening then anything else, and nothing has every felt quite like that. It swirled down smaller and smaller until it just like ‘popped’ and vanished. I was very aware that I would never be able to see things again, in the manor which had led to depression etc, and I just sat in a chair for a few days as it sank in. Somehow it was crystal clear there would be no experiencing misery again, and that meant I would not be able to feel the vibration of someone else who was. I would only be able to relate by logical deduction, empathy & compassion, and not actually relating, not actually feeling suffering. Take that as you will, it’s nuts but it’s as accurate as can be said. 

Still meditating every day. 

So now there’s no perception of actual separation anymore, no fear, no self doubt, and everything is perfect and makes perfect sense, and every thing is experientially imperfect and makes no logical sense, and together that actually makes sense, as there is no separation. Reality, self, thought, emotion, the subjective & the objective, etc, me - revealed as pure perfect magical mystical ineffable being

All of that, which started with depression, & sitting down and meditating, had culminated into not being able to ‘physically hold’, or have the capacity for, infinite love. This was actually (joyfully & hilariously) kind of an issue for a couple years. Crying once or twice a day, purification cleaning house, sometimes blissful & beautiful, sometimes gut wrenching / ‘barfing it out’ via many tears, followed by deep & insightful more nuanced alignment of life / self realizations.

Sensitivity mentally, emotionally, and physiologically was incredibly heightened. Conscience is more like an exposed nerve of love. Little things I said or did that never would have bothered me at all, would haunt me for days if not addressed. It took a while to understand and acclimate to this. Meditation changed entirely. There was no letting go of thoughts anymore, but very literally moving as awareness / sensation (unconditional love) through out, as, ‘my body’. “Experience” like it was, like it’d been thought it was, was gone.

Inconsistent reality became ‘normal’, or rather there never was a normal as reality was always love / self & magical (ineffable).  All kinds of delightful things that aren’t explainable began to transpire, and so to speak, I was now fully aware that I am creating the whole of reality. Not as ‘this guy’ obviously, but as ‘who’ or ‘what’ we all really are. The nature of being, the absolute & relative, the human condition, etc, all readily understood, which is to say nothing is known, which is to say, nothing is known. As far as “balance between spiritual and self actualization”, neither is actually describing any ‘thing’ (‘other thing’) at all anymore.  

All songs made anew, and music, playing & singing are only for the experience of it. More love & beauty than could ever be thought possible. Intuition is now the most primary sense, like vision used to be. Took reiki classes, many ‘sober’ and profoundly unexplainable mystical experiences ensued. Met some loving & likeminded people and learned a ton from ‘hands on’ direct experience together. Saw with much more ease & clarity how beliefs are the most important underlying factor. This made sense of how people can have such different and otherwise unexplainable direct experience with food, diet, medicines, ailments, disease & healing, “luck”, immunizations, etc, etc.

Still meditating everyday.

Started seeing “God’s plan”, and understanding how there can even be a “plan”, which yet is unconditional, spontaneous & without thought, inclusive of all thought(s). The common connotation of the word ‘plan’ doesn’t work / fit.

Realized collective consciousness by seeing it directly outside of ‘reality’, the “how” this living of lives is orchestrated, and how co-creation ‘works’. Lost thinking / thoughts, to no mind & insights. That ‘led’ to ‘cosmic consciousness’ so to speak, seeing the entirety of the one off dreams, and how thinking & feeling works in terms of creation, in unison with the so called ‘universe’, white & black holes, superposition, entanglement, general & special relativity, etc, etc. Realized why almost everyone “tunes out” right here, and stopped mentioning it. Realized a simple dry erase board is a holon and is much more than it appears initially, and is not separate form intention, belief, emotion and the actuality of creator-creating-creation, or, ‘reality’.

All of this realization goes hand in hand with the emotional scale, and of feeling in the body. When I first started, I did not feel inside of my body so to speak. I didn’t know that was possible / actual. Now there is a “cellular level” feeling / awareness / consciousness that is like a extremely refined ‘field’ of bliss. Realized this, when “amped up”, effects people and circumstances within “my” field of perception beyond communication with words, and that it is “powered by” love and purity of desire, intention, and an overall alignment and fundamental ‘acceptance’ of / with / as the actuality of being (ineffable).

Started having  awakening enlightenment conversations with people in person and through skype, centering around creating the life one actually authentically wants, involving the ‘extracting’ and developing of unique source-given gifts and desires, aka, the true power of love, or, reality, or, creator-creating-creation. 

Of course things with my family, friends etc have never been better. The depth and richness of love is ever present like drowning & floating in bliss, well being & a sort of perpetual never ending awakening. Though at the same time, I became only interested in assisting in whatever ways possible with collective well being & awakenings. I realize no one is awakening, and every one is awakening, and just love being a part of it as no one, or, nothingness. 

By well being I mean emotional, physiological & mental health, or simply, love. By awakening I mean inspecting & freeing ‘yourself’ of limiting beliefs, leaving the matrix of conditioning, overthinking, anxiety, depression, attention blockages, etc, and quite literally communing with source & every one, via intuition & true genuine intention, enjoying the deeper richer authentic magical experiential sensations available to be experienced, having & achieving everything you dream up for this life, and self realizing in a timely & proper manor along the way. I see clearly the most fundamental issues at play are the misunderstanding / collective belief that consciousness arises from matter, and the collective lack of distinction between behaviors & actions, or, preaching vs purifying and exemplifying with respect to the being each one actually is. 

Still meditating every morning.

Attention on breathing, letting every thought pass. Nothing more. When it’s difficult, it’s because the nature of reality is purification. That is, source is unconditional, so any beliefs (conditions) held are naturally going to float right out the more one relaxes, breathes, & let concerns / discord go.

Realized the elusiveness of anti-gravity at play here, in terms of the relationship between letting thinking go, and thinking about it. Mind blowing synchronicity, awe & wonder are the unending actuality of self / reality. Realized the critical difference between a ‘caring or not caring’ paradigm, and knowing each person is so powerfully unconditionally loved, that no one else can do any of this for them, or convince another to change a belief / and therefore their actual experience of reality if you will. Realized this arena / realm is what I’ll be doing from here on out. Realized it is why I am. 

Realized the “defilements” and “samsaras” are one’s truest character / deeply intention based, thus difficult to surrender, yet fundamentally are relative the same as food choices are relative to how one feels, one’s vibrational proximity so to speak with / as, absolute / source. A short term - long term thinking / believing of thoughts, feeling, & living, that stretches well beyond life & death, thought, perception & sensation.  For example, when sitting and doing nothing feels better than sex, sex is no longer a ‘reach up’, to feel better. Paradoxically, sex then enters a whole new place that I think a whole book could be written about. Probably has already. The more belief / identity one surrenders, the more selfish & selfless collapses in terms of true intention & motives, and the more alignment is realized / empowered in creating reality. Sex, just as one example, reaches heights beyond the deepest trips, but then again, sex isn’t actually sex at all, and trips aren’t really ‘trips’ at all. 

Realized I’ve never actually experienced what concept like “done” or “failure” convey, nor will I ever. Experience is itself infinite intelligence, infinite mind if you will, which is love unconditional. Infinite can never be “done”, experience can never be “done”, purification can never be “done”.  Love only loves and in intrinsically being unconditional, wants everything you want, and never judges the wanting, yet feels alignment & discord. Realized all which was ‘needed’ was to be well practiced in meditation, so ‘I’ don’t manipulatively utilize or weapon use thought, as self referential thought stories, to manipulate ‘others’ so to speak, because ‘others’ are me, and are in the same predicament, or, are experiencing ‘the human condition’. And now I’m going to do everything I can to shed the light that I am, on this place & this love that is. 

Plant the holon (dreamboard)  in the center of your living space and start getting your wanting onto it, in front of your eyes, manifested in reality from the potentiality of mind. Let go of the notion anyone is at a higher level, the perspective relatively indirectly implies a  lower you , and that could not be further from the truth. Meditate every morning.

Is a 'vision board' another name for dream board?

That’s a great question. It’s what you do with it, much more than what you call it, but I like dream board, or holon, to draw attention to the actuality of being, as the fundamental basis. Of course, it might initially be taken as an implication, to be progressively realized, but I like as transparent as possible. Ideally, it would be called, you, and eventually it will be realized to be so. I believe there is an unwinding that begins even in hearing this, just in considering the notion... that this is actually dream, and that one is the dreamer & the dream, the creator & creation, existence, & that there is no separation.

That is how & why it works, though it ‘runs on’ feeling, rather than understanding. Life as the journey, creating a dream board is the all-encompassing metadventure of the biggest picture, inseparable of now, including one’s self & reality, as parts & the whole. In comparison to dipping a toe in the water - this is it, it is underway now, you’re all in already, so to speak. That recognizes the truth, that this has always been underway, one has always been creating, & thoughts to the contrary are thoughts in resistance to what one is wanting. (Nobody chooses to dream a nightmare) 

The focus on the feeling of wanting & dreaming, drawing out what one uniquely wants. Self discovering via feeling beyond what one thinks one wants, beyond conditioning & self imposed limitations. The feeling is the most important element, as the navigating of thoughts as the dream unfolds is by extension of source (love) & feeling, and the board is not a separate ‘thing’ from this. 

‘Dream board’ / holon, is a good stage setting should thoughts of self doubt, or fears arise, in that they are resistant, but not separate either, and are also a part of creation & creating. The same source of the preferences & sensations illuminates the ‘thoughts path’ if you will, through ever-present sensational guidance, intuition, feeling; being, the compass in creating one’s dream.

The dream board as quite literally inseparable of creation / creating; bringing one’s ‘matters to understand’ to the board as well. Working out the separate self in thought visually, expressing past experiences to be let go, to release, recognizing thought patterns which don’t feel good, tracking practices, etc. A catch all ‘mission control’ of creation and dreaming it. Rather than a ‘wanting board’ - the holon, or part which is itself the whole of reality. One staking a claim with the dream board, as a relative stake in the ground, in all of infinity. To more & more deeply realize that dreaming life is in accordance with the actuality. One’s vision will arise & come into focus naturally from reconnecting with source, feeling, expressing, purifying, fueled by the organic wanting to create. 

1. Why does a dream board work? What is the process underlying the supposed success of this device.

2. How do we know if we are using the board properly. What is the difference between two identical people who hear this advice, one person who actually manifests from there dream board, and another person who has no growth during that same time span.

3. Is the dream board a habit like meditatoin, in the sense that it should be consistently applied for a long duration of time. Are you as confident in the value of a dream board as you are you in the value of meditation. If a person could only do one or the other, meditation or dream board, which would you recommend and why?

1. It’s that you are already creating reality. The dream board is not a separate thing which does anything more than help one realize this is already the actuality. Like a passenger who realizes they have been the conductor all along, by beginning to conduct in alignment with source. 

2. “Properly” is up to you, and will relate back to how you feel, what you want, and letting go of thoughts resistant to it. The difference would be the letting go resistant thoughts. “Growth” can be, and also not be, a resistant thought. One must be true to their feeling to know for one’s self. 

3. I’d suggest neither the dream board usage nor meditation are habits, in a more literal sense. Habits, imo, are unconscious behaviors. The board helps us become more conscious of how our choices are creating outcomes, reality. I’d say it’s ideal to utilize the board everyday. I wouldn’t put durations etc on it, keep it loose, and fun. That’s the point! Conscious creating!  I understand your second question, but confidence isn’t a factor. Again, this is realizing you are already creating your reality. It’s becoming aware of it, not learning a new skill. Relative to using the dream board, meditation is for clearing your mind of resistant thoughts, relaxing more & more deeply, and for connecting with source through intuition, receiving guidance in sensation / feeling. 

Much like how meditation early in the morning is connective and about feeling, and the connection / feeling is carried through out the day...what is put on the dream board and felt - shows up through out the day, and is recognized in feeling too. As Ester puts it, ‘be in receiving mode’, be open to the coming of what you are wanting. Have fun! Keep it light!  Allow it to come in the divine, synchronistic, and often amazing and mysterious ways source brings it. It’s best not to think about the ‘how’ of what’s coming, as thinking tends to limit receiving. “Expecting things to come a certain way” can limit the noticing of the things coming. 

To that last question, I’d suggest writing meditation on the dream board, then letting it go, being in receiving mode. Relaxing, lessening up, and having fun with it. Get feeling good doing things you like. Perspective will change, and it will be noticed readily that one has time for both, and that they pair perfectly together. 

This “whole thing” runs on questions and answers in a major way, that circle of life is the heart of adventure, the forgetting & remembering. The real bravery, imo, is in the courage to ask the real as in personally important, ‘boldness in spite of forgetting’ - questions. 

Also, probably the deepest insight I could share...infinity above & beyond any answer I could ever express, is the surrendering of a thought in your meditation. But then, that isn’t an insight I can share. 

How do you meditate and how long? In the morning, evening? Just paying attention to the breathing?

And what do you mean by "tripping" of higher dose trips/tripping"?

Sitting on a cushion made for meditation, posture straight, attention on stomach breathing, relaxing each individual muscle from the crown to the toes, over and over. It is not possible to stop thinking, or to let thoughts go. In either cases the attention is still on thoughts. Focusing on breathing from the stomach, returning attention there if I notice I’m “sucked into” thinking...after a while the thoughts, because they are not longer getting attention, just slow down, and eventually stop arising. First thing in the morning and again in the afternoon is best. “Tripping” is just a term for being on a psychedelic, in the sense one departs from the “regular reality”...as in, going on a trip (like a vacation / holiday). “Solo trip” is going someone where for days alone, doing practices, etc, and might include tripping. 

It kind of feels like the opposite of all of this work though. Trying to manifest materialistic things to achieve happiness?

In large part it’s about blooming yourself, like a flower. So any and all of your wanting blooming out of you is the idea. If you want higher consciousness, write that on the board. If you want to find a significant other, write that. If you want enlightenment, awakening, write that on the board. If you want to collapse the dualities between materialistic things, wanting, happiness, the path, etc, write that on the board. A new car, a travel destination, a certain experience, to try a new practice, your dream career, a specific insight, clarity around something going on in life, etc - it’s all inclusive because it’s all relative to just you. Literally write, draw, add pictures, anything and everything you want in an ongoing manor. Feel into the fun of it! It all culminates wonder-fully and new perspectives come into focus, new self discoveries and consciousness expansions are invoked and transpire. It also gets it out of your head and in front of you, all the while reconnecting you with feeling, expression and reducing overthinking. 

This Is a masterpiece, incredible talent and a soul so radiant of pure love,thanks nahm ❤️

Edited by Fede83

Your story sounds like a movie ? ? id quite enjoy. 

I will entertain the vision on a board idea In some form 

thanks for sharing ?

1. Is a particular dream board optimal? For example a dry erase board or cork/pin board. Can a designated wall area to tape things up work? Or is the dream board figurative, not literal?

2. Can any expression / symbols be placed on the dream board? A picture of a healthy body or a travel destination? A poem? A drawing? A guitar pic? The symbol of Mu? . . .

This thread is already a manifestation for me xD

I got nothing.

I started to read it at 4:45am, finished at 6:25am. 

I am so grateful for having you, Serotoninluv, Leo and other folks on this forum. Thanks for sharing your experience. 

I feel more confident about meditation now, want to have it consistent. Also, want to listen every AH video and make a dream board. 

Congratulations for the new job. 

Time to meditate NOw. :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Source ♥️

How the Hell I've attracted been attracted by the Awakened people. Blows my mind. Maybe God's plan. 

OK this convinced me. 

Drop mask, stop playing role of refugee. 

Thanks Goodness I "somehow" know What God plan that is unfolding right now IS. 

Thanks @Leo Gura for actualizing it.

Thanks @Nahm. Thanks and Love you All. 

Maybe it is really time be a Father. 

Thanks for saying God because it feels like God=Love=Truth. Literally feels like God. 

Also @Nahm can you feel when kid returns home fully? 

Don't Wish to brag but can literally feel every full Awakening in my Heart. So awesome makes me cry. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Have some beauty in return for yours dear @Nahm

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Nahm Haha!? How funny it is, What a joke. 

Willed so many no things (♥️) on that dream board. It Will become utter insanity like Union isn't hehe. 

Wish you All Well and so much no things All is made off.