Nahm

The Loophole Shake (easy way to change diet)

6 posts in this topic

Give it a try!  I’d love to hear back on how you liked it, and any modification ideas you tried!

I started with easy small stuff first like fluoride free toothpaste & aluminum free deodorant. I know that’s not diet but it’s an easy way to start change and feel good about it. 

Then I got a juicer, and used this site. It’s ideal, because you click what you have, and it shows you recipes to make with it. Juicing was great, but there was a lot of sugar in the ones I was making so they wouldn’t taste like kale. 

That lead to “The Loophole” shake. I call it that, because in terms of wanting something that is crazy nutritious and also tastes awesome, after a lot of trial and error, this was it (the taste / health loophole) for me. It’s vegan, delicious, & highly nutrient dense so appetite / hunger wise it’s an easy way to go. It has everything I know I should eat but wasn’t...hence.. “Loophole”.

1 scoop of Raw Meal with Greens.

1 - 2 cups of ice

1 - 2 cups of Chocolate almond milk 

1 - 2 bananas

1 - 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder

1 - 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, or just some nuts

(The peanut butter adds sugar and calories. I added it initially, transitionally)

Mix generously in Nutribullet  or blender. 

A consideration in hunger and the battle of the budge; calories vs nutrients. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

love the website with all the ingredients, so practical!

Good stuff in the blend above, thanks for sharing

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Sounds tasty. This is my smoothie I drink every morning:

2 Scoops of organic plant Protein https://www.amazon.de/BodyMe-Protein-Mischung-UNGESÜßT-Proteine/dp/B01MSKL92Z/ref=sr_1_42?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=1HAJST7ZOBVL8&keywords=vegan+protein&qid=1573209024&sprefix=vegan%2Caps%2C191&sr=8-42 

1 banana

blueberries

raspberries

1 small spoon of olive oil

1 small spoon of honey

sesame

linseeds

sunflower seeds

pumpkin seeds

chia seeds

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

I used to similar smoothies every day as well from experience a better way to transform your health would be to make one like the one below.

Fruit-Smoothie-768x603.jpg

You can mess around and throw in omega 3 seeds, coconut yogurt and other goodies and play around with the ingredients.

Digestive enzymes, Grapeseed extract, indian spices, Aloe vera or Shilajit(to help bio-assimilation), ginger works too.

Maca goes very good with Cacao powder, Adaptogens and Medicinal mushrooms work great too.

Chlorella, Spirulina and other greens go well with cacao based smoothies too.

Fruit will detox and heal you better than anything else, i would do the smoothie in the pic above more often and spoil yourself with your cacao smoothies 1 - 3x a week at most. Yes adding the protein powder and cacao to the fruit smoothies can work too, you just have to find what works for you although because i would advice to use cacao and powders less in the long run and more whole foods.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I love your recent enthusiam nahm.

Your post are more lightfree and centered.

Will think of buying a simple blender for Christmas and start my own potions.

@pluto what kind of herbal plant or mushrooms ? 

Are detox more legit than the stress from doing it ?

@Aeris Look into (Adaptogenic) Herbs and (Medicinal) Mushrooms. Do a little research, grab the ones that most resonate with you.

These days i am much more simplistic in my approach to everything i do so i always advise: Less is more.

Don't do what i did :P

B R E A T H E