Charlotte

When do you know?

21 posts in this topic

When do you know it's time for another psych trip? ??

When you've had enough sleep and it's time to wake up, probably around 6 in the morning ?

Whenever it feels right, you sort of just know when it's a good idea to trip or not. 

did someone say desire for change? You know when you know ?

And when you actually don’t, it becomes an opportunity for growth, reflection and dissolution xD

Edited by DrewNows

6 hours ago, Charlotte said:

When do you know it's time for another psych trip? ??

It’s a pretty good sign it’s getting close when one asks “when do you know it’s time?” ? 

For me mind, body and spirit seem to be aligned. It’s often a spontaneous thing.

I haven’t tripped in five months and have been wondering “I wonder when it will be time”. I can feel it’s getting close, yet each weekend it doesn’t quite feel time. Maybe this weekend. 

I used to just wait and then do it when I felt like I really should do it now

But nowadays I have a routine of doing it every second weekend and I am getting a lot out of it.

Sometimes on a set day, I wake up and think to myself: "oh no I shouldn't trip today or its not the right day to do it", but then I do it anyway and I have to most amazing profound experience and basically the time of my life lol. And sometimes I wake up like: "dude its the perfect day to trip, today will be so fucking awesome", and then its not that special xD. I also had fucking amazing trips when I had a great feeling before and the other way around. So I just do it when I set a day to do it, no matter what my mind is telling me on that day.

Maybe this works also for others

Edited by acidgoofy
spelling

When you're ready to be mind-raped.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

What if I am addicted to being mind raped? xD

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

I think when you feel like you've addressed the contents of your last trip, are feeling emotionally up to it, have addressed your emotional need and want to use the drug to continue on your path and learn more about yourself as opposed to running from how you feel currently

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

2 hours ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@Leo Gura
What if I am addicted to being mind raped? xD

Then you're doing something right ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

When you're ready to be mind-raped.

you think that`s super funny? but it`s actually really sexistic and in a sense even weirder because charlotte is a moderator. if someone makes the connection to the new video at 1:52 it seems like a super strangeloop that once again justifies rape and talking about rape to women as if it was ok to use violent speech towards them. i doubt that a lot of women would find the notion of rape appealing even if the most good looking stranger with a friendly smile would appear in front of a woman and tell her he wants to rape her she must be in a very special mood in some kind of swinger like bar/club where it would be appealing to her - then of course that would be part of the show between latex and group sex. everything else would be like hey you were nice until you opened your mouth counter sexism.

also it`s just the wrong signal, it seems like violence towards women was just something that happens physically and not also psychologically.

just because you talk like that all the time doesn`t make it less tasteless and it`s super sexistic. one of the undertones in this forum that are really harsh especially if somone is in a sensitive phase of awakening.

Edited by remember
wrong time reference

@remember Ohhh, come on now, you are really being sensitive here. I'm female, a mod and I laughed out loud when I read his comment. 

Being mind-raped by a drug, does not equate to nor mean the same thing, imo, as sexual rape. Not even close.

Try not to derail the topic, because you are overly sensitive.   Thank you.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?