Conscious life

God isn't a devil

14 posts in this topic

After my enlightenment, I worked to figure it out, if God is the devil, the answer was shocking. God isn't the devil. They look the same, act, do the same but different sprit, different motivation the same manifestation. 

When God represents in light the devil represents in darkness, when God represents in darkness the devil represents in light, they are polar opposite but feels and act the same. 

It all boils downs to sprit, the conclusion is God isn't the devil. 

What is your idea? 

God isn't the devil,  like a wave isn't the ocean.

But the ocean is present within all waves

Oneness

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Conscious life

what you are referring to is more like ANGEL and DEVIL.

so yes. ANGEL is not a DEVIL and DEVIL is not an ANGEL - both are contained within ONE GOD (existence)

Just like HEADS is not TAILS and TAILS is not HEADS - both are part of the ONE COIN

:)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Worshipping god would mean worshipping the devil.

God is ultimately everything so he is all the things we are and can be aware of.

The absolute reality manifested itself first as Spirit( consciousness )  matter ( substance ) and life ( fohat/divine love). From spirit comes benevolence and matter malevolence. What do you choose to go toward? 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

19 hours ago, Conscious life said:

After my enlightenment, I worked to figure it out, if God is the devil, the answer was shocking. God isn't the devil. They look the same, act, do the same but different sprit, different motivation the same manifestation. 

When God represents in light the devil represents in darkness, when God represents in darkness the devil represents in light, they are polar opposite but feels and act the same. 

It all boils downs to sprit, the conclusion is God isn't the devil. 

What is your idea? 

58bbbe5babbc090758f40cc45e3595fc.jpg

Edited by Nak Khid

❝And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.❞

—Mark 5: 12 (KJV)

2 hours ago, Conscious life said:

@Leo Gura

Oneness Should be questioned. 

questioning onesness is deviltry

I think ideas that have no practical use are mental masturbation.

It would be a lot better to use the terms "God" and "devil" in the context of helping people getting over their ignorance and suffering, not for the sake of debating ideas. After all, where is the line between God and the devil? You're free to draw the lines however and wherever you want.

Edited by Lento

@Lento I think I need to collect different materials to justify what I said, until that we can wait and go on by our ideas. No need to debate or argue that is a waste of time, we are truth seekers, met to debunk reality collectively using our brains resources as disturbed system. 

2 hours ago, Dan502 said:

Are we aware that the distinction between God and the devil is a distinction that we ourselves are making?

duality