Schahin

How is demonic possession explained in the context of oneness?

25 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I just cant wrap my head around it. 

All is one all of you, nevertheless some people, especially the sense mental ill ones, seen to be possessed by demonic entities which make them commit harm to others or they even commit the harm to the possessed person. 

My brother had after a bad mushroom high dose trip, started to become delusional and talk about black magic and started to hear voices, that obviously were so loud that made him go crazy at times.he said he was /is being haunted by thousands of those entities, his previous story of a rather sad life probably opened the gates to them. He also experienced such devilish entities sometimes. That he just called it THE DEVIL. 

I myself went through two trips which afterwards resulted in heading these voices that kept talking to me what I would call unconscious voices talking about destructive and pervert things. I got rid of them by loving them and simply said I love you and they became all small and soft and disappeared. Also a consequent raw food and fasting helped me to block them away

It is real and I have no doubt about it, also while meditating once and smoking weed I felt a really really harmful entity trying to threaten me from behind it was Absolutely scary and the opposite of love. 

Now having talked to ayahuasca shamans and some african priests that are skilled to deal with getting rid of these entities confirmed me that they exist and do come in your weakest state of mind.l, and that almost all mental illness are because of these entities. 

How does this all combine with oneness though? I mean they are you too, but how can they seem so separate and devilish and actually possess you? And I do say possess because when they come they enter you and get into your heart Chakra and you feel your heart burn a bit and not be pure anymore, your heart stays to feel darker only by their presence of their voices. My brother whenever he has a crisis of these entities he touches his heart because of pain. 

I also know that shamans get rid of them by purging b with tobacco, which when I had an LSA trip and became almost mentally ill, very psychotic of course, I put my finger into my throat trying to purge and it did became way better until it stopped. 

I know what I am talking about, I experienced it, I just like to know how it makes sense in the context of oneness

Edited by Schahin

Your mind is imagining all of reality. If you start imagining devils enough, they will become real for you, just like anything else.

Right now you are imagining that you are a human, sitting here reading this computer screen and interacting with another human called Leo.

Demons are no different. Just replace "computer screen" with demon or whatever else you want.

Of course in practice you do not have anywhere near enough control of your consciousness to alter what you are imagining right now. That would requires decades of consciousness work.

Oneness means that anything you encounter in the world is your own imagination. Right now you are imagining me. You could also imagine a demon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So if one spends decades doing consciousness work the correct way, will he/she be able to alter what they imagine? And if that's the case, what would it look like practically speaking? You don't mean turning computer screen into a demon right? :D

27 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura So if one spends decades doing consciousness work the correct way, will he/she be able to alter what they imagine?

Yes, but there is a big question as to what degree.

In practice, even after decades of consciousness work you will still not have enough consciousness to turn a computer into a demon.

You have to appreciate how sophisticated this imagination mechanism is. It literally IS physical reality. So it's not as easy to imagine things willy-nilly as you might naively expect. Your ability to manipulate physical reality for selfish purposes is tightly limited and regulated, otherwise a devil could really cause some damage.

You are like an app running in a tightly controlled operating system environment. The OS does not grant you permission to access the most critical variables for your own safety. Otherwise you could easily kill yourself, blow up the world, or just go totally insane.

The human life is a dumb-down kiddie pool, designed for morons so they don't accidentally kill themselves. And even so, many folks even manage to drown themselves in this knee-deep kiddie pool.

You are far too selfish, unconsciousness, and unintelligent to be given full root access to reality. Actually, the only thing that's stopping you is your selfishness. It is impossible to have full root access as a finite self. Full root access is identical to infinite selflessness -- which you are incapable of in your human form.

Full root access is only possible if you leave the human form forever. In fact, you would have to leave all form forever. To have full root access you'd need to become Absolutely Nothing. But then no one would even know you exist. You would be so all-powerful that you would totally remove yourself from physical manifestation. Which is to say, you would be so all-powerful your body would become identical to all physical manifestation.

All of this is already the case, but right now you're stuck thinking you are a human. Until the day you wake up.

Ta-da! ;)

@Schahin Anyone who tell you to love a devil is a devil. 

Never give in to a devil. Ever. It is usually those with a weak heart that will be attacked by the devils.. they get into your blood vessels & it can be felt physically. When I said a devil, I mean a sentient being other than you. 

Listen to this and see if it has any effect on you. If it does, then there's some devils in you. 

When you take everything as God, you'll be a slave to everything including the devils. You will have to love them~ 

That's why I said it is important to submit yourself the "God of all creations" only. Allah. The Creator of all those devils. He controls them and you and everything else. 

So when you pray to the Highest God, it works. Because He is the Protector of all things. 

Do not mistaken "creations" for God though.. 

African priests~ ayahuasca shamans~ they are still "creations"..

Ask God of all creations to protect you. In case if you didn't know Him, from the Books that He has revealed to the previous prophets, His name is Allah. The Protector of all things. Those devils will be scared of His name. They will recognized it for sure. ?

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin “Separate entities” can be broken down to thought, perception, and sensation. The “ego” hates hearing this. Why?

From my direct experience i can one up this comment.

This thing's that people call demons from my observations are just developet thoughts that become reality by believing that are more then thoughts and creations of the mind.

7 hours ago, Schahin said:

Hey guys, 

I just cant wrap my head around it. 

All is one all of you, nevertheless some people, especially the sense mental ill ones, seen to be possessed by demonic entities which make them commit harm to others or they even commit the harm to the possessed person. 

My brother had after a bad mushroom high dose trip, started to become delusional and talk about black magic and started to hear voices, that obviously were so loud that made him go crazy at times.he said he was /is being haunted by thousands of those entities, his previous story of a rather sad life probably opened the gates to them. He also experienced such devilish entities sometimes. That he just called it THE DEVIL. 

I myself went through two trips which afterwards resulted in heading these voices that kept talking to me what I would call unconscious voices talking about destructive and pervert things. I got rid of them by loving them and simply said I love you and they became all small and soft and disappeared. Also a consequent raw food and fasting helped me to block them away

It is real and I have no doubt about it, also while meditating once and smoking weed I felt a really really harmful entity trying to threaten me from behind it was Absolutely scary and the opposite of love. 

Now having talked to ayahuasca shamans and some african priests that are skilled to deal with getting rid of these entities confirmed me that they exist and do come in your weakest state of mind.l, and that almost all mental illness are because of these entities. 

How does this all combine with oneness though? I mean they are you too, but how can they seem so separate and devilish and actually possess you? And I do say possess because when they come they enter you and get into your heart Chakra and you feel your heart burn a bit and not be pure anymore, your heart stays to feel darker only by their presence of their voices. My brother whenever he has a crisis of these entities he touches his heart because of pain. 

I also know that shamans get rid of them by purging b with tobacco, which when I had an LSA trip and became almost mentally ill, very psychotic of course, I put my finger into my throat trying to purge and it did became way better until it stopped. 

I know what I am talking about, I experienced it, I just like to know how it makes sense in the context of oneness

@Schahin As an experienced occultist, I can answer this.

First, "demon" just means spirit. Some spirits are good and some bad and most in between. Some are parasitic and feed off of psychic energy that is produced by fear. If one is not fearful, they are not vulnerable to harassment by spirits. 

Regarding oneness, everything is ultimately One at the foundation of reality but manifests as dual in non-foundational realms (physical, astral, etc). Notice how you ask how spirits can be real considering non-duality but you didnt ask if other humans are real. Both humans and demons are spirits but one is temporarily incarnated in the physical realm. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but there is a big question as to what degree.

In practice, even after decades of consciousness work you will still not have enough consciousness to turn a computer into a demon.

You have to appreciate how sophisticated this imagination mechanism is. It literally IS physical reality. So it's not as easy to imagine things willy-nilly as you might naively expect. Your ability to manipulate physical reality for selfish purposes is tightly limited and regulated, otherwise a devil could really cause some damage.

You are like an app running in a tightly controlled operating system environment. The OS does not grant you permission to access the most critical variables for your own safety. Otherwise you could easily kill yourself, blow up the world, or just go totally insane.

The human life is a dumb-down kiddie pool, designed for morons so they don't accidentally kill themselves. And even so, many folks even manage to drown themselves in this knee-deep kiddie pool.

You are far too selfish, unconsciousness, and unintelligent to be given full root access to reality. Actually, the only thing that's stopping you is your selfishness. It is impossible to have full root access as a finite self. Full root access is identical to infinite selflessness -- which you are incapable of in your human form.

Full root access is only possible if you leave the human form forever. In fact, you would have to leave all form forever. To have full root access you'd need to become Absolutely Nothing. But then no one would even know you exist. You would be so all-powerful that you would totally remove yourself from physical manifestation. Which is to say, you would be so all-powerful your body would become identical to all physical manifestation.

All of this is already the case, but right now you're stuck thinking you are a human. Until the day you wake up.

Ta-da! ;)

Lol you Just described Self Realization. 

Yes God has no self. Nothing but Conciousness. 

Yes it Brings some ultimate rewards. Lets say Awareness has really high interest to show It's glory so to speak. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your mind is imagining all of reality. If you start imagining devils enough, they will become real for you, just like anything else.

Right now you are imagining that you are a human, sitting here reading this computer screen and interacting with another human called Leo.

Demons are no different. Just replace "computer screen" with demon or whatever else you want.

Of course in practice you do not have anywhere near enough control of your consciousness to alter what you are imagining right now. That would requires decades of consciousness work.

Oneness means that anything you encounter in the world is your own imagination. Right now you are imagining me. You could also imagine a demon.

When you say I imagine all of this, then you mean the non human all encompassing me which imagined it not unconsciously not being aware of being god but highly consciously being aware of myself being god and a human at the same time right? 

That would explain if that demonic possesion is by accident or planned. 

It still is a mystery how god (I) imagine all occurrings but am not woken up yet and unaware of being god but still I do pull the strings of everything and everywhere in an intelligent and highly conscious manner, how is that possible? 

Do you understand what I mean? 

If not I'll sum it up like this, is this me who imagines it, the background god me, that definitely already knows that I am god and still exerts control over everything with infinite intelligence or is there no background god me and I imagine it all with my unconscious human will and therefore, I stumble into holes which I deem demonic. 

Or are these demonic holes a conscious intention by the God head for the human to experience that especially? 

Edited by Schahin

14 minutes ago, Schahin said:

When you say I imagine all of this, then you mean the non human all encompassing me which imagined it not unconsciously not being aware of being god but highly consciously being awar of myself being god and a humab at the same time right? 

Right.  The Self with a capital T is imagining all of this.  Your small self has a smaller subset of imagination but fundamentally it works the same way.  If you stop imagining your grandma right now - since she is merely an idea - she literally does not exist anymore from your perspective.  If you as God (the universal Mind) stops imagining or "kills" off the idea of your grandmother than she stops existing other than as concept or memory in your finite mind.  It can imagine anything it wants into or out of existence.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Right.  The Self with a capital T is imagining all of this.  Your small self has a smaller subset of imagination but fundamentally it works the same way.  If you stop imagining your gra ndma, since she is merely an idea - she literally does not exist anymore from your perspective.  If you as God (the universal Mind) stops imagining or "kills" off the idea of your grandmother than she stops existing other than as concept or memory in your finite mind.  It can imagine anything it wants into or out of existence.

The question remains, how does it imagine it with what kind of "plan". 

If it is done superconsciously then there also must be a plan otherwise what is the use if making yourself mentally ill intentionallu by scary demonic possessions that talk destructive and pervert stuff to you, give you a delusional view of reality and force you to behave destructively. 

Is it a conscious imagination and is there a plan or is it by accident and an unconscious imagination 

One can purge all "demons" or "devils" with if you sit with consciousness long enough.

There's a lot of ways to describe demons cause they appear in our experiences in different way but ultimately in my experience they're just astral entities inspired by our selfishness, desires, distrust, and lack of union perspective. For example, once one starts to distrust others or isolate themselves, everyone appears as a devil or someone out to get them. That is when your heart is filled with darkness, but that darkness is shined by the light of consciousness, thus evil entities appear (but again they're not real because all is one).

look up the song, people are strange by the doors.

when one is filled with trust, let's go of their selfishness, desires, and is in union with the world - all of a sudden there is angels, heaven, friends, and potential love everywhere. 

Someone posted the Quran, so I'll post a verse, I think is relevant thats from the New Testament.

Matthew 6:22 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. The eye is the lamp of the body. If your vision is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your vision is poor, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…"

Edited by SgtPepper

@Schahin There is no demonic possession. You heard/read/seen from somewhere and was conditioned to believe this concept. Your dog wouldn't even know what you're talking about, because a dog can't be brainwashed conceptually like a human can be.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course in practice you do not have anywhere near enough control of your consciousness to alter what you are imagining right now.

Which would just make you imagine it up, instead of changing reality for others, others will just keep seeing objective (not 100% objective but more than your imagined "reality") reality

@Schahin how was the demon's reaction listening to the vid? 

I was never disturbed by a devil, but i've seen it happened to others a lot. One, you should never give in to it. 

Two, do not accept their help. 

Three, Believe in the Creator of those devils, pray to the real Creator of those devils to kill em. Or to Protect you from it..

You shouldn't assume who the Creator is though, if you truly didn't know. Other devils might pretend to be God. Do not assume you are God either. Your prayer wouldn't work if you pray to the wrong "god". 

Make sure that it is the Highest-God-of-all-creations. The only way you could know that you pray to the Highest God is by Faith. There is no other way to it. There is no other way to it. There is no other way to it. 

:)

Believing in the Creator of you and me and everything else including the demons. Who controls all. Those who claims to be God, can't make you move an inch. 

Edited by Angelite

They wouldn't be called a devil if they didn't disturb you. Only the evil ones will disturb humans~

As for getting their help instead of God-of-all-creation's Help,

you've been tricked. You became their slave. A slave to other "creations". 

Edited by Angelite

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

The question remains, how does it imagine it with what kind of "plan". 

If it is done superconsciously then there also must be a plan otherwise what is the use if making yourself mentally ill intentionallu by scary demonic possessions that talk destructive and pervert stuff to you, give you a delusional view of reality and force you to behave destructively. 

Is it a conscious imagination and is there a plan or is it by accident and an unconscious imagination 

As I have said elsehwhere, the "plan" is Infinite Love.

Everything you see is what Infinite Love looks like, including all demons and devils.

The plan is complete perfection and it is fully actualized at all times and in all places for eternity.

You/God are Infnite Love. Here you are! Ta-da!