Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giulio Bevilacqua

Some Tip for this Life Purpose ?

3 posts in this topic

I have always enjoyed and felt a deep love in helping others, especially trough talking. 

I would like to create my life purpose around this. Helping others in some way. 

The most beautiful dream is to be a spiritual teacher, but that requires a deep realization inside yourself in my opinion and it is not something that you can strive to become. 

Other ways would be to be a therapist, but here in Italy you have to go trough an endless process of academic formation . 5 years in university and other 8 to become a therapist. And the idea to study academic psychology seems very hard if you have got some spiritual realizations. 

An other way I thought is though Yoga maybe I can combine it with something else, writing books and so on. 

I really enjoy teaching and helping so this could be a good point. 

What do you think , are there some other ways ? 

Thank you 

No one knows your life better than you bro. Stop looking "out there" for your answers in life. Everything you need is within you...

That being said if you haven't taken Leo's life purpose course definitley do that. It's been insanely helpful for me. Well worth the initial investment. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I see where your getting at, and I also agree with @King Merk you should take the LP course. A few paths that stand out to me would be NLP, NET, and hypnosis. I'm not sure what the requirements would be in your country but they would definitely be a lot shorter then a therapist. 

They are all forms of therapy that are much more holistic, and in my opinion better at tackling deep core issues within the psyche compared to the irrelevant teachings you would find in an academic education. Research them and let us know what you find. Good luck friend. 

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?