allislove

One Experience Or Many

69 posts in this topic

One and many are ONE!

There is no difference between a single player game and a multiplayer game, unless you imagine there is.

There is no difference between ANYTHING unless you imagine there is.

From the absolute perspective there is no difference between a hotdog and the sun, no difference between Jesus and a cockroach.

YOU ARE IMAGINING ALL DIFFERENCES!

WAKE UP!

It's not one or many.

It's one = many.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, LastThursday said:

How do you know she's having an "experience"? Does she tell you? Or is this just a thought you're having?

Because this solipsism is a total dead end. Why do you assume that she's not having an experience? The only thing worh doing under that worldview is blow ones head off with a shotgun.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

17 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

@dimitriFrom my current realization i realized this much if i die now my parents,relatives, friends, leo, this forum and everyone commenting here in this forum dies. 

That is hari, jenny and joseph are friends and if hari dies then there wont be any joseph or jenny.

This is self evidently false. I could watch you die, cry a little and move on with my life. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

From the absolute perspective there is no difference between a hotdog and the sun, no difference between Jesus and a cockroach.

Thanks @Leo Gura. I can even conceptually understand this, since the source of everything is Consciousness. 

What about second part of the question. Is the whole universe works only through "the eyes" of my dimitri character?  Or it's more like the one Source works through everything simultaneously (or put in other words, does my grandma also has experience when she is 300km away or only dimitri has it)?

It's one = many.

Or what you are saying when dimitri has experience his grandma 300km away has also experience and in the same time she doesn't?

I feel a paradox here :) Is there a pointer about the nature of experience which I can grasp conceptually? 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 minutes ago, Shaun said:

This is self evidently false. I could watch you die, cry a little and move on with my life. 

Haha really ? rabbit hole goes deeper than  your self evidence from believing what you see.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Another interesting question (thanks to @Harikrishnan).

Say, dimitri has a friend Hari and Leo. If dimitri dies (end of his experience?) are Hari and Leo continue to experience the world?

Edited by dimitri

32 minutes ago, Shaun said:
19 hours ago, LastThursday said:

How do you know she's having an "experience"? Does she tell you? Or is this just a thought you're having?

Because this solipsism is a total dead end. Why do you assume that she's not having an experience? The only thing worh doing under that worldview is blow ones head off with a shotgun.

You missed the point of my question.

I'm not talking about solipsism or assumption. I'm talking about direct evidence in your experience.  You have no idea whether other people are having experiences, you're just guessing. It may not feel or seem like you're guessing, but you are.

You're using similarity to yourself to infer that other people are the same as you. Inference is just thoughts.

All stories and explanations are false.

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

You missed the point of my question.

I'm not talking about solipsism or assumption. I'm talking about direct evidence in your experience.  You have no idea whether other people are having experiences, you're just guessing. It may not feel or seem like you're guessing, but you are.

You're using similarity to yourself to infer that other people are the same as you. Inference is just thoughts.

Regretfully, I have to agree with you. Nothing outside my experience right now can be known, but to say that people are just fake cardboard cutouts or figments of my imagination doesn't make as much sense as assuming that they experience the world more or less like I do. A richer more fulfilling life can be lived with real people and animals, so I choose that as it just makes a lot more sense.

16 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Another interesting question (thanks to @Harikrishnan).

Say, dimitri has a friend Hari and Leo. If dimitri dies (end of his experience?) are Hari and Leo continue to experience the world?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@SpiritualAwakening thanks for the pic. For me pic answers the question what is a substance of reality. It's One Mind or God, or Allah, or Love, or Whatever, you name it. In the current inquiry I am mostly interested at the nature of experience. Is One Mind experiences everything only through "the eyes" of my character or through billion "eyes" simultaneously? 

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

What about second part of the question. Is the whole universe works only through "the eyes" of my dimitri character?  Or it's more like the one Source works through everything simultaneously (or put in other words, does my grandma also has experience when she is 300km away or only dimitri has it)?

Stop assuming there ever was a dimitri character. There never was a dimitri. It is just a thought + feeling.

Dimitri is imaginary. Like Santa Claus. Reality is happening without him.

Think of it this way, if the thought and mental image of "I am Dimitri" never arose, he would not exist.

When you think, "I am a man". That's imagination.

When you think, "I am human." That's imagination.

When you think, "This is my life." That's imagination.

When you think, "I was born on...". That's imagination.

When you think, "I am different from grandma." That's imagination.

When you think, "Reality exists without me." That's imagination.

When you think, "I am going to die." That's imagination.

And when you think, "But I'm not imagining that!" That's imagination.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop assuming there ever was a dimitri character. There never was a dimitri. It is just a thought + feeling.

Dimitri is imaginary. Like Santa Claus. Reality is happening without him.

Think of it this way, if the thought and mental image of "I am Dimitri" never arose, he would not exist.

When you think, "I am a man". That's imagination.

When you think, "I am human." That's imagination.

When you think, "This is my life." That's imagination.

When you think, "I was born on...". That's imagination.

When you think, "I am different from grandma." That's imagination.

When you think, "Reality exists without me." That's imagination.

When you think, "I am going to die." That's imagination.

And when you think, "But I'm not imagining that!" That's imagination.

Thanks, so what you are saying is it's just experience, everything else is imagination, one = many. 

@dimitri No. Experience = imagination.

There is nothing outside of imagination. Nothing exists unless you imagine it.

I have quite a few synchronicities with 666 number. I consider it as a good sign xD

Screenshot_20191107-114833~2.png

@dimitri You imagine that too.

Any meaning you give to the number 666 is your own doing.

Why are you doing that? Why are you creating all this meaning?

Think about it.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@dimitri No. Experience = imagination.

There is nothing outside of imagination. Nothing exists unless you imagine it.

And who am I? xD

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

And who am I? xD

Whoever you imagine.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Whoever you imagine.

Thanks Leo, question answered. I better go and imagine a good stuff.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@dimitri You imagine that too.

Any meaning you give to the number 666 is your own doing.

Why are you doing that? Why are you creating all this meaning?

Think about it.

Thanks one more time. That's really mind-blowing. I need deeply think why I am doing it to myself. Love you Leo.