allislove

One Experience Or Many

69 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

What are you talking about

Reading your replies to @LastThursday

Similar to him, his "awareness" is "creation" to me. 

Your "Mind" , I think it is still creation. Where does that Mind comes from? Your thinking and ideas. Your inspiration. The way you described it, is like creations. Created by something. 

A person who doesn't believe in God will think it's him. When actually it is actually from God. 

Your only free will is in intention/choosing yes or no. To any given X .  (I think so)

Edited by Angelite

20 minutes ago, Angelite said:

You can only compare yourself to yourself. But that doesn't mean there's nothing outside of you..

@Inliytened1 @LastThursday@sorry@LastThursdaysorry

Sorry can't remove tags. 

IS there anything outside your Awareness right now @Angelite

If you are All that is What does it make you? 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Great inquiry this is the ultimate question.  I can say this.

You can have the realization or awakening mystically that everything is consciousness.  Its a giant mind.

You can have the realizaton or awakening that everything is One.  That you are also every other conscious Being on the planet.  This means that at some point you will experience what its like to be every other being.  You will experience what it is like to be your grandmother because, well, you ARE your grandmother.   Its radical and its scary.  All of these dimensions or perspectives are happening simultaneously.

As nuts as it sounds I have had both of these.  You can say I'm deluded if you want to - i wouldn't blame you one bit.

So your grandmother exists but its just as imagination - and its you imagining you are her but in a simultaneous dimension.  You are looking back at yourself when you talk to your grandmother.  

The freakiest part is that you are imagining all of it as God simultaneously including your little self.

Ta da!

@Inliytened1 thank you. So, the answer: it is a multi-player game played by single player simultaneously.

I had a realization using psychedelics that everything around me is me. But I didn't have an experience seeing through the eyes of my grandma for example. Probably, it's gonna come some day. :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

9 minutes ago, Angelite said:

@LastThursday I even worship Him...

I like to surrender to awareness and just let it unfold through me and try not to resist it. But it's difficult.

All stories and explanations are false.

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

But I didn't have an experience seeing through the eyes of my grandma for example. 

Only if Allah wills. Remember, there is Wisdom in everything..

5 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

I like to surrender to awareness and just let it unfold through me and try not to resist it. But it's difficult.

Your "awareness" is not equal to my "Him". 

You can only assume so. 

@Angelite Your "him" is fiction. Story of a mind, a beleif not Actuality/Reality? 

IS it. This Right Here is God and you are it. THIS. 

You are not that small mind that talks and stories that mind Created. You are literally Everything. It can be only felt since You are it, not tought through. 

Meditation is the way. 

@AngeliteOf course not. Your experience is yours. Mine is mine. I can only experience your "Him" through the words you're writing and my own awareness.

@LastThursday keep up the work. Once you Will realize that She is you. All you. ♥️

Awareness is not a camera. 

God always wins. Love is always victorious. (Prepare yourself kiddo for yet again Infinite orgasm)

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Prepare yourself kiddo for yet again Infinite orgasm

That I'm looking forward to, who needs Absolute Truth? ;)

49 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Inliytened1  But I didn't have an experience seeing through the eyes of my grandma for example. Probably, it's gonna come some day. :) 

Nor did i.  You wouldn't as your limited self because then you would stop being you and you would be your grandma.  But as you i had a mystical experience in which my consciousness was so elevated that i became directly conscious that i was everyone else.  It made me sick and depressed actually for a few days until i returned to normal consciousness.  I could barely function... That feeling passed.  It would be hard to function being directly conscious that you are everyone. But in a sense this realization is also peaceful.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@LastThursday When you speak Truth trust me there is a reward lets say. 

Nothing compare man. Nothing compares.What people might consider Just air for me it feels like I am walking through Love all my bodilly sensations turned into Love and so on. There is so much more this is Just example

Enlightenment is Just insane. 

@dimitriFrom my current realization i realized this much if i die now my parents,relatives, friends, leo, this forum and everyone commenting here in this forum dies. 

That is hari, jenny and joseph are friends and if hari dies then there wont be any joseph or jenny.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@dimitri

The Wholistic Insight: All thought, is “one relativity”, “one duality”, one “category” we can call, “Thinking”, or “The Veil Of Thought”, or, “The Veil Of Duality”.

The thought that is this, “The Wholistic Insight”, is, “the last thought”...the one that reveals the nature of all thought... “The Last Stop”.

...and I hope that we can break it down, so it’s not so black & white...cause one day, you’ll find yourself nailing Good to a tree, and then saying..forgive me! Forgive Me!”

Break the dualities of thought (meanings contingent on opposites) down, collapse them, rather than thinking one end of the stick is correct / actual, and the other not. Breaking down dualities is most effective, because you’re going to realize there are some things that are taken to be dualities (believed to be dualistic), but when scrutinized, are not. You’ll come to the place, over and over, where you must choose between your direct experience, and a thought about something. Follow the white rabbit of direct experience, as the “answer” is unfathomably hidden in plain sight. 

Change the perspective / connotation, of “right” & “wrong”. Adopt the mentality, for such an exercise, of genuinely desiring to be, “wrong”. Make “finding what I am wrong about”, uncovering these, the goal. I say this because, “the one who is right” - is not the one who is aware of “the one who is right”, in this way, being right creates a most-close-to-home duality, which enables the perpetuation of belief in all other indirect (just a thought) dualities. Be extra careful not to allow the use of any word to be a “write off”. It is often said, “”it’s magic”, “it’s imagination”, “it’s being”, “it’s me”, etc. Try to take note, that there is a full circle involved. The use of these words at the beginning of the circle is a write off, noted by an inability to readily explain the arrival at such a word usage. Don’t confuse that with an inability to explain what the word points to, and also consider one can go full circle, and yet still end up stuck again at the beginning. So there is a reference, but an inability to explain the arrival. What such a word points to can not be explained. But the arrival to the full circle can always be explained by one who is aware they themself are the “full circle”. That distinction alone can save you decades, when paired with always taking the pointing straight to your direct experience. Notice simple egoic write off’s like “buddy”, “my friend”. Notice when “awakening” or enlightenment” are used as write off’s, like “you’re get it when you awaken”. Notice this is a deflection, in which someone is literally using you, as their own write off. Get past the duality of thought, and you can feel these write offs I’m pointing to, yourself. See through all “your” sneakiness, and you see through All sneakiness. You must collapse the dualities, rather than “just see it when you awaken”, because while that is accurate, because duality hasn’t been collapsed, because that work hasn’t been done, deconditioned, “seen” - it’ll just come right back, and in the meantime, this is the very perpetuation of the delusion. Then you’re right back in the beginning of the circle, yet worse off, cause now there is a thicker stronger defense, of “the one who is awakened”. That then makes one’s own dualities nearly impossible to see, past the deflection & projection. One often then creates “material”, and attaches to it ever-so-sneakily, referring you to “the material”, which of course is an attempt to be “right”, which is how this whole carousel spins in the first place. We want to get off it, not spin it faster.   

“One Experience Or Many”

The one asking is (A), “one experience” is (B), “many” is (C). 

If it’s one...it can’t be many? Does that make you the one, the many, or a third party? Does that make the one you are asking a fourth party?

If it’s many...it can’t be one?

What’s your direct experience?

Are there deeper dualities at play, in... you (A), and “your”direct experience (B)...and also (via your projection) the one you are asking (C)...?

”Is reality...”

Given you are the one asking (A), this is already a duality, an assumption that what is being asked about, “reality”, is (B), and also, the one you are asking, is (C). 

”...a multiplayer game or single?”  Do the lettering exercise to this. (understanding is not a definition on a page, it’s you, or as a concession, “within you”)

If it’s multiplayer...it can’t be single?

If it’s single player...It can’t be multi?

What’s your direct experience?

”I sit in my room”

You are A. 

If you sit in room ‘B’, is that your room? A possesses B?

If you sit in room ‘C’, where is ‘my room’, room ‘B’, in direct experience? Does room B still exist? Does it exist as a thought? Did “room B” ever exist as other than the thought - “room B” (“my room”)? 

If “I sit in my room”, the triality is...you are A, “ I “ is B, “my room” is C.

Scrutinize until you find exactly, precisely, the actual literal separation between A & B.

”I can see only what is inside of it and the nature from the window.”

You are A. “ I “ is (B), can see only “what is inside of it” (C), and “the nature from the window” (D). 

What is the literal separation between A, B, and C?

(This “stuff”, this “answer” will not be found in a room, or these words, but in your thinking. To awaken, for the duration, you’ve got to notice this stuff. So don’t write it off with “didn’t get it right now”. Look at it, read it, contemplate it, for five minutes each day. One day, BOOM, it clicks, and you’re in a sort of state of disbelief, that you somehow never saw it before. There is a “flip”, and you’ll be saying “holy crap it’s so obvious! How’d I miss it!. This is waking up from the matrix of thinking & self seeming to be the self of thought)

”Is it the only experience of Now?”

The one asking (A)...Is “it” (B) the only ”experience of Now” (C), the one spoken to, asked, is (D).

What is the literal separation between A, B, C, & D - other than the way you think about it?

”Suppose my grandma is 300kn away”

The one asking (A)...Suppose “my grandma” (B) is “300kn away” (C) and the implied one (the one who you’re suggesting do the supposing) is (D).

You A, and she’s B or C? You A and she’s B/C?  You’re A but not D? Where’s that line, that actual separation? Notice how it starts to fall apart upon scrutiny. Notice any feelings that feel “bad”, and cut this shit of duality collapsing, and let that feeling “up”, let it give the message. The feeling is the real, the “goal”, if you will. The collapsing of dualities serves the ultimate answer in feeling. So careful not to ignore or disregard feelings as they arise in the collapsing. Feeling arising is the point. Think of the collapsing as a practice, like self inquiry, the point is the feeling, shattering the dualities - the thinking. Liberation is not a thought. “The other side of that wall”, is a thought.  

Train the analytical mind A, while simultaneously using It B to detach from the dualities & beliefs (veils)...from...”ItA. (The actuality is not A and B, the actuality, is you, there’s no A & B. That, A & B, is only the implication of the thoughts)

The “point” is to be done with the duality of thinking, so you begin to notice the underlying feeling. “Enlightenment is only the beginning”. 

Studying physics & qm’s is helpful because after awhile it dawns on you that the explanations break down to fields and fields & you is a duality.

Abraham Hicks is helpful, because the collapsed perspective is the only one she is expressing from. 

Thought dualities suppress feeling, the root of feeling is sensation, the actuality of sensation is Love / Infinite Being. A Dream Board is for getting your wanting out onto the board. Your wanting is of feeling, not thinking. So wanting, draws out feeling. Nobody ever says “I wish I could overthink more”, what is actually wanted, is to love more. This “wants onto the board”, this “out of your head, and into the room”, exacerbates thought dualities, which try to maintain the suppression of feeling. There is a breakthrough, of the most intimate personal nature, in which you, feeling, breakthrough the facade, the matrix of, thinking. And just like that, you are Real. You are Existence. (Minus the “are”, as that’s linguistically necessary in this attempt to wake you up).

The Last Stop

Music can reach into you, into the Self, and grab ahold and wake up the soul, bypassing the separate self of thinking. Feel into the actuality of this as you listen. Notice the intensity of the madness of seriousness right out of the gate, the beginning of the coming whirlwind, the ominous, unrelenting baseline. Notice the madness reaching an almost total absolute - and then the sweet relief of the “breaking” of it, at 6:44. Then notice the intensity carry’s through, but now opened, liberated, with peace now. Then notice, precisely at 7:36, the grand coalesce, the unification. Then at 8:10, just look at his face, read it. Feel that”. Then relish in the resolve you feel in you...you indeed do “get it”. (“Gotten” in feeling, not thinking)

War is not necessary for peace, neither in the world nor in our minds. “Fools are we, if hate’s the gate to peace”. We are the creators of evil. We “reign in tears, so righteous, so righteous...go ahead, believe that we are the chosen ones, so righteous, so righteous.”

”Shut up the big lie...the black & white lie”.    Good, and Evil. Self, & Other. Duality, in the mind of underestimating, ever-powerful, creators. This is what is transcended., and that real-I-zation, is, The Last Stop. 

I hope that we can break it down, so it’s not so black & white” A “fire” which “grew from the east”, but of course, east is simply, ”not west” - meaningless duality. And so we war, to peace, as fools. Righteous, fools. Free yourself of this. Then another. Let go of the separate self, duality, judgement, meditation is the way. And lift your brother, love is the way. 

Some inspiration, maybe....like, “why do this? Why do “the work”?”   Because we are actually - undoing the “work”. 

Because - Actual Magic. The Real “Fantasy” Is actual reality.

When we are kids, we believed in Santa. We’d make a list, we’d send it to him, and like magic - what we wanted would actually show up.

But then, we believed we “grew up”, and we put away such silly beliefs. 

But of course, that was actually proper training, if you will. 

Make a dream board (the list for Santa - the universe - You).

Believe, (in yourself) - and that, will actually show up. 

Every parent “knows” they’re “Santa”.

Not every parent actually realizes they are literally the Santa that is reality, as well, the child who can want, dream, believe, and receive.

All possible, because, Love. Because, Infinite Being. You. You’re the real Santa. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Behold the paradox that is reality! It is so mind bending and infinite :) ?❤

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Reading your replies to @LastThursday

Similar to him, his "awareness" is "creation" to me. 

Your "Mind" , I think it is still creation. Where does that Mind comes from? Your thinking and ideas. Your inspiration. The way you described it, is like creations. Created by something. 

A person who doesn't believe in God will think it's him. When actually it is actually from God. 

Your only free will is in intention/choosing yes or no. To any given X .  (I think so)

This is what islam believes, if you believe in the Q'uran then yes

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

@Inliytened1 thank you. So, the answer: it is a multi-player game played by single player simultaneously.

I had a realization using psychedelics that everything around me is me. But I didn't have an experience seeing through the eyes of my grandma for example. Probably, it's gonna come some day. :) 

It's one, not you, that's pretty self centered, as if you're the leading role in a movie, no we're all the leading role.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

@Nahm  I really appreciate your answer, thanks.

I am going to re-read and contemplate it, more and more, until it clicks or not. If it clicks I may write back to you.

I did a visual board while going through LP course half a year ago.

I was interested in quantum physics and was watching explanation of different experiments on YT. Quantum physics is quite fascinating and mind-blowing stuff.

Recently, I try to do "do nothing" or guided meditation by Rupert Spira 15-30 minutes 4-5 times per week. Sometimes, I do micro-dosing of acid or light dose (1.5g) of shrooms.

Abraham Hicks, thanks for recommendation.  Recently, I really resonate with Roger Castillo or Leo (of course) teachings.

4 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

@dimitriFrom my current realization i realized this much if i die now my parents,relatives, friends, leo, this forum and everyone commenting here in this forum dies. 

That is hari, jenny and joseph are friends and if hari dies then there wont be any joseph or jenny.

Hm. Quite sad realization. Thanks for sharing.

IMG_20191107_142524.jpg

Derives for yourself however much in-sights you can perceives from this seemingly simple pic. 

Goodluck. 

Edited by Angelite