allislove

One Experience Or Many

69 posts in this topic

Is reality multi-player game or single? Say, I sit in my room. I can see only what is inside of it and the nature from the window. Is it the only experience of Now? Suppose, my grandma is 300km away. Does she exist? Or reality imaginined by God only through the 'eyes' of my character?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

To use your analogy I think awareness is loaded "on demand". So nothing exists until you become aware of it.  Your grandma doesn't exist until you see her again. Until that happens she's just some random thoughts in your mind. 

This is not so weird, if something is the same as nothing. Something can come from nothing.

Also, your grandma is a concept. The reality of your grandma is that she is a complicated experience in your awareness, which you somehow recognise and then label as "grandma".

All stories and explanations are false.

This is ridiculous, something can only come from something not from nothing and nothing can come from something. Consciousness comes before matter my friend. Everyone always exists as you can get a phone call now telling you that some relative passed away some hours ago (sorry for that example but maybe so you'll understand).

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

Something came from nothing, and nothing look like something.❤️

@SpiritualAwakening how do you know that "something" exists?

The only way to know is to "experience" or become aware of it directly.  Thoughts are not good enough. I can easily think about a teapot in orbit around the moon - does it exist - no. You can't trust your thoughts.

What happens when you are not directly experiencing "grandma"? She becomes a thought. You actually have no idea if she's making herself dinner, watching TV, or has actually died. You can think about those things - yes - but you don't actually know, you can't trust those thoughts. She has actually stopped existing.

Maybe you object and say: "but she can phone you to see how you are". Yes. Then she would come back into existence - because you are having a direct experience of her (not just thoughts).

So where does grandma go when she's not existing? Nowhere. She literally dissolves into nothingness.

It's not so ridiculous. Where do subatomic particles go when they're not being observed? They have a Shrodinger wave function, which is just a probability distribution (i.e. they become mind stuff, thought). It's only when they manifest in your direct awareness that they become real and exist.

@lastthursday Read my article on my experience. Actually no they dont become thought, thoughts create matter which goes to the cosmos then fuses with antimatter and creates lightwaves.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

@SpiritualAwakening I see where you're coming from. It depends on your viewpoint. 

Are thoughts primary or is direct experience primary? You know which side I'm on.

The three biggest problems I have with relying on thought are:

• Why can I not just think of something now and it just materialises in front of me right now? Why wait? Why doesn't it work 100% of the time?
  • Where do thoughts actually come from? Are you really in control of them? Where do thoughts go?
  • Why is it thoughts can be completely random and ridiculous and bizarre? How can they be trusted in any way?

@LastThursday

1. Source creates
  2. Toughts are interpretations of your Actual Self
  3. In state of Union there are no toughts since there is no separated self

1 hour ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

This is ridiculous, something can only come from something not from nothing and nothing can come from something. Consciousness comes before matter my friend. Everyone always exists as you can get a phone call now telling you that some relative passed away some hours ago (sorry for that example but maybe so you'll understand).

I couldn't have put it better myself. When gran isn't here, she ceases to exist but only in your direct experience. From her experience, she still exists. 

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

4 hours ago, dimitri said:

Is reality multi-player game or single? Say, I sit in my room. I can see only what is inside of it and the nature from the window. Is it the only experience of Now? Suppose, my grandma is 300km away. Does she exist? Or reality imaginined by God only through the 'eyes' of my character?

Great inquiry this is the ultimate question.  I can say this.

You can have the realization or awakening mystically that everything is consciousness.  Its a giant mind.

You can have the realizaton or awakening that everything is One.  That you are also every other conscious Being on the planet.  This means that at some point you will experience what its like to be every other being.  You will experience what it is like to be your grandmother because, well, you ARE your grandmother.   Its radical and its scary.  All of these dimensions or perspectives are happening simultaneously.

As nuts as it sounds I have had both of these.  You can say I'm deluded if you want to - i wouldn't blame you one bit.

So your grandmother exists but its just as imagination - and its you imagining you are her but in a simultaneous dimension.  You are looking back at yourself when you talk to your grandmother.  

The freakiest part is that you are imagining all of it as God simultaneously including your little self.

Ta da!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

@SpiritualAwakening I see where you're coming from. It depends on your viewpoint. 

Are thoughts primary or is direct experience primary? You know which side I'm on.

The three biggest problems I have with relying on thought are:

• Why can I not just think of something now and it just materialises in front of me right now? Why wait? Why doesn't it work 100% of the time?
  • Where do thoughts actually come from? Are you really in control of them? Where do thoughts go?
  • Why is it thoughts can be completely random and ridiculous and bizarre? How can they be trusted in any way?

@LastThursday You just said "The only way to know is to "experience" or become aware of it directly.  Thoughts are not good enough" 
So I said read my article. I've experienced the absolute in different ways so now I "know". This does not depend on my viewpoint, it is what it is and always has been. 

Life is the effect produced on the substance of Mind by the sequence of alternating electromagnetic pulsations which constitute the process of thinking. The progress of this effect is registered in integrating light and manifests itself in that orderly periodic phenomenon inherent in all matter and all things which man calls "growth"(experience).

Life is merely the registration, in matter, of states of motion of thinking Mind.
Man calls these various states of motion of the one substance by many names, and they appear to be many substances. The apparent difference between the many is due solely to difference of motion and not to substance. Many states of motion are possible but there are not two substances in the universe. There is only one substance. As all states of motion are MEASURABLE and are under the absolute CONTROL of mind, and as man is mind, man may, with dawning knowledge of causes change any one state of motion into any other state of motion, and by doing so transmute any one substance into any other one. The granite rock may become gold or radium at will of man.

The force called "thinking" which impels Mind into concentration and decentration in sequence is the only energy of the universe. There is no other energy. The universe is Mind only. The universal constant of energy registers, in the substance of Mind, the illusions caused by the thinking of Mind.
All thinking is expressed in measurable and opposing impulses of opposing motion. All motion is action and reaction.
Life is merely the action of thinking; and thinking is as eternal as the thinking substance of Mind is eternal

Let me try to elaborate:

Inferior to God there is nothing.
Opposed to God there is nothing.
Creation is not more, nor is it less than it has always been from the beginning.
It cannot be more than God nor can it be less than God.
God is in reality, and it exists in substance.
God is thinking Mind.
The substance or body of god is light.
The One universal substance which is God is a tangible substance, a thinking substance, comprehensible and describable and possessed of principles which are familiar to man through man's observation of the One universal substance in "created" things.
The substance of all "created" things is light.
The One substance of thinking Mind is all that exists.
The "created" universe is the registration in matter of the idea of thinking Mind.
Mind is expressed in light.
Light is the storehouse of the energy of thinking Mind.
The universe is a universe of energy.
Energy is expressed in light.
Mind is the universe.
Mind substance is "spiritual" substance.
Spirit is light.
(Added picture maybe that helps)
SO CONSCIOUSNESS GOES BEFORE MATTER MY FRIEND

'Buddha' got a physical building out of the ground with just his thought, and so did 'Mahavatar Babaji' by the way, look it up. These are just levels of consciousness we are yet to realize.

Untitled.png

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

I couldn't have put it better myself. When gran isn't here, she ceases to exist but only in your direct experience. From her experience, she still exists. 

How do you know she's having an "experience"? Does she tell you? Or is this just a thought you're having?

4 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

So I said read my article. I've experienced the absolute in different ways so now I "know".

How would you know if I've read your article or not? You don't. That is my point, it's just a thought you're having about me.

If you've experienced the absolute in different ways, I would say that it all happened in your direct experience, and so it existed for you.

You can only compare yourself to yourself. But that doesn't mean there's nothing outside of you..

6 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Did I just write that all for nothing ?

I do appreciate your answer :D

But I have no way of knowing if it's true or not until I experience it directly for myself.

Edited by LastThursday

3 minutes ago, Angelite said:

You can only compare yourself to yourself. But that doesn't mean there's nothing outside of you..

But to put it simply, you wouldn't know what you didn't know. 

That's why I trust God fully. Not me. But God.

1 minute ago, Angelite said:

But that doesn't mean there's nothing outside of you..

You only have awareness, the whole universe is "inside" of it. There's no room left for "outside".  God is not "outside" of you, s/he/it is "inside" your awareness. But the awareness doesn't belong to you, not really. You belong to awareness - it is its own end.

I believe the same as you, the only thing I can fully trust is awareness.