Aeris

There is no 'magic,ghost, paranormal'

32 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

He's surrounded by people who feed the ego most likely. @Aeris When you point at others 4 fingers point back to you my friend.

I'm surrounded by decent people who have pulled me out of insanity and have led me to the obvious insight that there's vastly more to life than just me. People are honestly the best medicine.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm surrounded by decent people who have pulled me out of insanity and have led me to the obvious insight that there's vastly more to life than just me. People are honestly the best medicine.

What kind of insanity of I may ask ?

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

7 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

What kind of insanity of I may ask ?

It was to do with an enormous phase of solipsism I went through most of last year, it was pretty scary stuff.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

41 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I think society is into logical thinking than magical thinking. Society is lacking magic. 

Science and stems cells is magic aswell.

Physics is magic.

the world is magic by itself, you don't need to put your hands on your head, sing ave shanti and bullshit yourself.

1 minute ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

He's surrounded by people who feed the ego most likely. @Aeris When you point at others 4 fingers point back to you my friend.

Ofcourse Truth strikes your mind so much and in Truth I am not really talking to You rather to actual Higher Self which recognizes Truth. That is the only reason mind Will label this crazy and not so logical ofcourse because Truth destroys mind. 

Just now, Aeris said:

Science and stems cells is magic aswell.

Physics is magic.

the world is magic by itself, you don't need to put your hands on your head, sing ave shanti and bullshit yourself.

Yes science is magic for scientist and people who is studying stem cells but they are few and there are science lovers are large who sees logic than magic.

Some people like to put there hands on head and sing ave shanti, i see it with love, i love it. Am not judging them and i dont find it bullshitting.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ofcourse Truth strikes your mind so much and in Truth I am not really talking to You rather to actual Higher Self which recognizes Truth. That is the only reason mind Will label this crazy and not so logical ofcourse because Truth destroys mind. 

You suppose I m not living truth.

5 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Yes science is magic for scientist and people who is studying stem cells but they are few and there are science lovers are large who sees logic than magic.

Some people like to put there hands on head and sing ave shanti, i see it with love, i love it. Am not judging them and i dont find it bullshitting.

nothing wrong with being insane and wanting to have fun & magic.
as long as you are fully aware of your play.

but here you all create duality;

x (vision of reality)

vs

y (the wrong way of seeing reality)

none is true, I m living Z,

that is my whole reality

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

Your mind will distort reality based on your own delusion/expectation.

26 minutes ago, Aeris said:

x (vision of reality)

vs

y (the wrong way of seeing reality)

none is true, I m living Z,

that is my whole reality

?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 hours ago, Shaun said:

You are arguing with guys behind their computer screens who are pretending that they don't exist. 

This made my day! ? Thank you.

Being is Maya, non-being is the reality. Still, the manifested subject and the objective are aspects of absolute reality that are affected by its motion. An incarnate being in physicality can ascend mentally into the astral and a spirit being can descend into the astral and become anthropomorphized in the perception of the physical being so it can communicate with it. That is, of course, rare, as the majority of western spirituality is in reality just psychicism, not spirituality, so not so many do see a spirit being but their own mind reflection.  So there is a good point you made. However, that should not stop other beings to pursue seership but atleast not get deluded by psychic phenomena that are emanated from matter into their perception.

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.