Aeris

There is no 'magic,ghost, paranormal'

32 posts in this topic

You can though enter deep state of delusion that will push forward your belief into distorsion of what 'is'

Your mind create synchronicities and all sorts of 2.0 delusion. Kundalini is the Time where you'll get the more open to building spiritual bs ego.

Only fucking reality is your hand.

If you see a ghost or Channel an alien.

Slap your face harder.

I think kundalini is psychosis born from a deep fear created by delusion. Body go fight or flight and most insane things. But that's good you are purged from your first delusion Implanted by society.

But the thing is. Society is based on Magic thinking. Most people keep having ghosts and don't see any hands.

The whole society is an halloween show

Paranormal is created by an ultimate bullshitting on yourself. ( Fucking your belief system basicly )

Your mind will distort reality based on your own delusion/expectation.

That's just you never know how powerful it is when bs is cleansed.

So when you see the power of the mind, the human ego start believing all sort of New stories worst than the first narrative of society. ( Spiritual ego )

But clean your door of perception. Society is basicly a delusion aswell.

Edited by Aeris

Wishful thinking is joke for God. 

Well it is. Don't ask, discover. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Aeris Hard to say when you are tripping balls and spirits start to talk to you. Denying it in that moment is like denying the existance of pain . Sure you can say it's hallucination but I think that is just simplifying the truth for convenience. Better to say it can happen to a person but we don't understand it at all. No rules we are familiar with apply to it so we are sonfused by it. Don't get me wrong the denial of it is a better option than jumping into wrong conclusions of what it really is. Everybody that encounters this has to do a deep inquiry of what this phenomena really means and be honest with themself that they don't ultimately really know. It really can be just a hallucination and deluson.

People are in the business of making conclusions. We are really antsy if we can't. But that is just part of life. Our chance of really understanding the world are the same as the chances of an ant understanding the world. 

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Wishful thinking is joke for God. 

Well it is. Don't ask, discover. 

What do you even mean

> There is no 'magic,ghost, paranormal'

In the same way there is no you I suppose ;)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just now, Setty said:

@Aeris Hard to say when you are tripping balls and spirits start to talk to you. Denying it in that moment is like denying the existance of pain . Sure you can say it's hallucination but I think that is just simplifying the truth for convenience. Better to say it can happen to a person but we don't understand it at all. No rules we are familiar with apply to it so we are sonfused by it. Don't get me wrong the denial of it is a better option than jumping into wrong conclusions of what it really is. Everybody that encounters this has to do a deep inquiry of what this phenomena really means and be honest with themself that they don't ultimately really know. It really can be just a hallucination and deluson.

People are in the business of making conclusions. We are really antsy if we can't. But that is just part of life. Our chance of really understanding the world are the same as the chances of an ant understanding the world. 

Everything is delusion litteraly.

There is deeper level of delusion that some décide to call truth.

I know my absolute expérience.

I've seen satan spirit.

Only people with belief system builded on high delusion such as believing the bible will see 'solid ghost'

I think being born stage green and laugh of religion at 6 Play a lot on the fact that I m less deluded than most people.

When I had delusion it was about Satan Channelled into me. So wait a minute... Satan ?

I was satanist !

If that's true you're all fucked mwhaha

6 minutes ago, Aeris said:

What do you even mean

Lets say Reality is nowhere close What you beleive it is. 

Enlightenment is very very deep. But only You can discover it. 

What you are really doi g as Source right now is creating your own Dream where you Will discover not Just your True Nature but many many more secrets about THIS. 

3 minutes ago, dimitri said:

> There is no 'magic,ghost, paranormal'

In the same way there is no you I suppose ;)

Indeed ?

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Lets say Reality is nowhere close What you beleive it is. 

Enlightenment is very very deep. But only You can discover it. 

What you are really doi g as Source right now is creating your own Dream where you Will discover not Just your True Nature but many many more secrets about THIS. 

I don't know what it is. But I know right now what it isn't.

Btw I'll not learn It's all magical from a dude who stay 5 hours a day on the forum.

I m ready to be convinced otherwise by everyone who want to prove me that a Ghost is Real.

2 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I don't know what it is. But I know right now what it isn't.

Btw I'll not learn It's all magical from a dude who stay 5 hours a day on the forum.

I m ready to be convinced otherwise by everyone who want to prove me that a Ghost is Real.

There is no guy Who stays 5 hours on forum THIS is YOU. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

There is no guy Who stays 5 hours on forum THIS is YOU. 

I m you.

Who are you talking to ? 

God likes to pretend that God doesn't create All the time and that God is not One with God's creation. 

You created All of this. 

I m still waiting my billion and my weed farm

When do I create something else than a forum who were supposed help me getting that ?!

When do I create something else than a forum who were supposed help me getting that ?!

See, like everyone else you want to learn the way to win, but never to accept the way to lose. To accept defeat, to learn to die is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes you must free your ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

Not your ego which Creates but True Self/Source Heart. 

I think society is into logical thinking than magical thinking. Society is lacking magic. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

6 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Exactly. This shows that you aren't creating anything. You are a creation. You are arguing with guys behind their computer screens who are pretending that they don't exist. 

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Yes Your True Self is creating All the time, but I am so sorry it is about Love and not What would your small egoic mind want. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes Your True Self is creating All the time, but I am so sorry it is about Love and not What would your small egoic mind want. 

He's surrounded by people who feed the ego most likely. @Aeris When you point at others 4 fingers point back to you my friend.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~