captainamerica

Leo , question about research

8 posts in this topic

Hi :-)

Can you please tell me how should I go about mastering high quality content creation for public speaking gigs (in psychology , growth etc.) like you did ? 

That's outside the scope of what I teach. I'm not really interested in teaching people how to become clones of me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's dedication and love of what he do. 

By watching his work you can borrow his thinking. You can watch also highly conscious people. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's outside the scope of what I teach. I'm not really interested in teaching people how to become clones of me.

sure not a clone but do you believe you have a moral responsibility on some level to pass on your teaching in terms of, well, how to be a responsible "conscious" don't fall into your own drama teacher? i mean sure you don't have to do it now but do you believe that if at all someday you think that your style and method of mentoring and communication has worth in it, that you should teach it to someone who would do right justice to it?  

13 hours ago, Vaishnavi said:

mean sure you don't have to do it now but do you believe that if at all someday you think that your style and method of mentoring and communication has worth in it, that you should teach it to someone who would do right justice to it?

Well, my style and communication are mostly on display for all to see.

It's not really worthwhile to teach style to people because they need to find their own style and method which is authentic to who they are. It's a trap to try to follow directly in my footsteps. Rather you can teach and mentor people but do it in a way that most aligns with you. Develop your own style and method. That's how you'll really shine.

The world does not need more Leo's. It needs you to be fully, authentically you.

One of the biggest traps with having teachers and mentors is that you start to copy them too much. To really flourish in life you must eventually let go of your teachers and mentors and go your own way. Like a bird leaving the nest.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

I think we're still getting over (let's call it) the minion phase of human development. And I think you're doing a very good job at facilitating that. Thank you ❤️

@Leo Gura it seems that the deeper you consciousness is, the higher your purpose is, the more outside of the common range of thought your knowledge is and the less concessions you make towards ego (all sorts), hypocrisy and conformism the more delicate and the longer it takes to find your own authentic "voice" ... any thoughts on that ?