Cody_Atzori

Enlightenment experience is preventing me from doing schoolwork

13 posts in this topic

I recently had an enlightening glimpse into the nature of reality, god, or however you wanna call it, and ever since then Iv'e never felt more happy, passionate, and loving in my life. I feel like a I understand things from the biggest picture perspective possible, which I know is delusional since It's only one enlightenment experience, but anyway, my problem is, I now see through my schoolwork as just duality and logical stage orange bullshit. What I really wanna do is quit school and start a business teaching people about enlightenment and spiral dynamics, but I can't. I even said I wanted to quit school to my parents and they were extremely confused by what I was trying to communicate, which would make sense and I don't know why I even tried. I feel utterly fearless, and don't care for the fact of failing in school or succeeding and see the meaningless duality of it, which unmotivated me to do schoolwork. I'm stuck now, what do I do? I've awoke to what the hell is going on and I see the delusion of everything around me, and I can feel this self-driving oceanic love every second of my day but a sense existential threat that nothing matters, and I don't know what to do. Is it just a phase. A levels requires serious study and I just see through it as meaningless. Everytime I try to read something I just feel so much joy, love and understanding that I can't concentrate, and what I really wanna do Is pursue stage turquoise and become a sage. But I'm 16 with a lot of life ahead of me.

Edited by Cody_Atzori

Duality and orange stage is a part of the whole, and you need to master it, integrate it, then transcend it. Transcendence doesn't mean discarding it for the new thing, it means building on top of it in an integrative way. Don't junk it or try to bypass it, you need to build your temple on a solid foundation, and you need to work hard to build that good foundation.

Stay in school dude, do your homework. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Life is not a matter of doing what you want to do but rather dealing with what is in front of you.

Congrats on the awakening, that’s awesome! Life is awesome too, the less conditions the better it is, and the better it flows. This is that! The “bullshit” is actually pure awesomeness too, except we believe it’s bullshit. If you were able to somehow ‘fast forwarded’ through all the “bullshit”, there’d be no experience remaining. We have to hold the condition, the belief, that it is other than the awesome spiritual experience truth stuff, to create / experience, resistance. 

A dream board can help reveal how pieces are already fitted together, it’s all already perfectly underway. It helps to visually see the bigger picture, which helps us to mentally, readily, ‘zoom out’ and relax and be inspired by the bigger picture of our wanting.  We never leave the magic, only in thought it seems so.

We tend to hold meaning here and not there...this is meaningful, that is not, so it seems like there is a problem. The problem is our resistance, our imposing of meaning, and meaningless. Without resistance, circumstances change in accordance with precisely what you are wanting.  The duality is school (“meaningless”) and starting a business (“meaningful”). No one can really tell you what you should do, and I’m not trying to. I’m suggesting you’ll need that “logical and stage orange bullshit” to start and operate a successful business. From the zoomed out, nondual perspective if you will, I’m betting you know this, and it’s more about integration and meditation. A simple, too simple maybe, “resolution”. 

When you are teaching SD’s & enlightenment, there will inevitably be more you are wanting, if the ultimate joy is not found in here & now, if the conditions are not surrendered. Teaching SD’s & enlightenment, is no more valuable or meaningful than watching ants build an anthill. Wanting / creating & attachment are tricky nuanced things.

The future is no place, to place your better days” - D Matthews.

”Anything you are wanting, is for the feeling of having it.” - E Hicks

TL:DR: Do both. No one is stopping you, and you have enough energy, focus, and clarity - without the resistance. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. 

After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.

Congrats on making it to where you are but realize you still have a ways to go. Or as you said, a lot of life ahead of you.

Do your fucking homework bro. Or don’t. Your choice;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Keep going to school and suffering it will only awaken you more.

I'm in the military and seeing the truth and pushing through does wonders for awakening. ❤

Good luck!! ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

When I was a student many years ago, I had a major download come to me and I could not retain any short term memory.  Random knowledge came in that was more important than the BS taught in school.  Eventually, I had to turn it off to graduate university but I still did a lot of insight work.  Do what you have to do in school and have a clear vision and make a dedication to work on yourself.  Learning about the world and learning how to make money or create value for people is very important.  

The truth is nothing you do in life will ever affect your desire to seek the truth.  As long as you stay smart and create a space for yourself you will be fine. Hang out with people and do things that support your highest values and every experience you embark on will give you the fruit you need. 

That being said, you are only 16!, work on getting laid and gaining some confidence.  There is some strong value in having a good grasp of 3 Dimensional reality.   

Hey man, A Levels suggests you're in the UK as I am and I finished mine last year. 

I've been when you are and it's so fucking tough that stage of thinking everything is meaningless so you just do nothing, it's not that schoolwork is meaningless but in fact every thing is meaningless. 

So, then the question arises why do anything? Firstly, for the love of it, for example why does a footballer play football originally, or a painter paint, for the love of it. 

There's also then the reason we LIVE IN DUALITY in this realm, it goes full circle, you understand non-duality to realize we live in duality, and literally this is it. There isn't some transcendental fairground you'll get to when you become enlightened, you'll still need to shit and piss and your parents will still have a go at you if you don't do your homework. 

Also, another reason is, of course, Practical Reasons/ Survival. If you want any hope of getting a job when your older you're going to need those A Level qualifications, you'll have a tough time making a living teaching enlightenment (When you're fully done you'll realize there's nothing to teach, Hence why Ramana Maharshi said the greatest teaching is silence...) and Spiral Dynamics with little business knowledge and no real plan of how to market it.I'm not saying you can't do it but it'll be a lot harder than quitting school and watching the money roll in. 

School still has some value, for example Maths teaches us fundamental things about this duality we live in, and History shows us a lot of things that we can learn from as a society, so don't think everything except enlightenment is pointless, that's very reductionist. 

Enjoy duality man, there's no reason just because you had an experience or are maybe even living in non-dual consciousness that you can't crush conventional life, if you want to live in this realm you'll always need to take part in survival until you die. 

Congrats on the experience though, there is nothing better than living in Non-Duality after years of being imprisoned by the little I, but I can tell you're nowhere near finished and are still at the start of your journey so don't think now you are ready to go and teach everyone. 

If you haven't already read the book 1000, it goes over the depths of awakening and I think it will really help you with where you're at right now. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Cody_Atzori i understand this quite well.  After experiencing non-dual states and existential realizations into the nature of reality - duality becomes awfully mundane.

On the other hand try to stay conscious that duality is still non-duality and can be looked at from a different perspective.   If you make this adjustment you will see the beauty in duality and no longer see your current day to day stuff as mundane.  Then you can regain passion for it and finish up school.  At the same time you can begin working towards whatever life purpose you ultimately want - whether its being a Sage or something else - in tandem.

Good luck  ❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:45 PM, Cody_Atzori said:

I recently had an enlightening glimpse into the nature of reality, god, or however you wanna call it, and ever since then Iv'e never felt more happy, passionate, and loving in my life. I feel like a I understand things from the biggest picture perspective possible, which I know is delusional since It's only one enlightenment experience, but anyway, my problem is, I now see through my schoolwork as just duality and logical stage orange bullshit. What I really wanna do is quit school and start a business teaching people about enlightenment and spiral dynamics,

If someone because enlightened and then decided to start a business starting a business is a skill taught in business classes schools
and if you learn it on your own it entails learning many things which here you are referring to as "bullshit" .
Another option is to become a monk.  That can be done on a temporary basis, a year perhaps