Dodo

Enlightenment Quotes

1,210 posts in this topic

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

'Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you truly love.' - Rumi

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I love those phrases that convey deep, but practical truths: "Recognizing yourself as aware is recognizing yourself as the Dharmakaya"

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

"When you realize you do not fear death, you don't fear anything"

- Anat Gov, cancer patient.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Screenshot_20210822-211127.jpg

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

The blazing evidence of immortality is our dissatisfaction with any other solution. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The deepest answers to life are not found in books or from other people, they are found inside yourself in moments of solitude and deep self-reflection - Leo Gura 

All answers to life are found when you plug it in your ass or when you make out with dem frogs. 

(none turned into princess or hot witch) 

Alex

Edited by Zeroguy

If so many sages have striven towards spiritual enlightenment, it is because it is the greatest fun one can have on Earth. If your views on spirituality are grim and austere, then you are completely missing the point. The most enlightened masters I have met were men and women who laughed a lot. So please, be really serious with the (Clairvision) techniques: play with them. If you can get as involved and serious as a child who is playing (and if you persist) then your chances of success are great.

- Samuel Sagan

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

'Being awareness means there is no one who is being aware. There's no separation between what is and the awareness of it. Ego's version of awareness is "me" experiencing "what I'm aware of". That's not what I mean by awareness.' - Jon Bernie

'If you find yourself looking, or seeking, or avoiding; grasping at your experience or pushing it away; or experiencing confusion, which is its own sort of struggle with what's present; if you find yourself struggling in any of these ways, stop and tune into your body. Feel the pressure, or the tension, or the anxiety. Feel the emotions that are present - maybe longing, or maybe grief or sadness. Be aware of what's happening in your body, and in your mind.' - Bernie

@eputkonen Love it B|

'When you sit, stop, and tune in, you’re entering an infinite realm of discovery and possibility. So what you think about it, the beliefs you have about it, what you’ve heard about it – all that can go into the background, so that you can actually begin to see, and feel, and be available, fresh, for what’s happening. You have to go beyond the teachings. You have to go beyond your own beliefs, especially ones that you are very attached to.' - Jon Bernie