Dodo

Enlightenment Quotes

1,210 posts in this topic

On 8/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, SoonHei said:

everybody applauds for the film, but nobody applauds for the screen.

:ph34r::x

Feeling psychotic?

Don't worry. You're the sane kind. You're job is to love them to death ❤️

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

Albert Einstein

21 hours ago, The0Self said:

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

Love the irony in that statement...  ? 

False self: One who is chopping wood and carrying water. (identified with form) - It's nature is Doing

True self: The witness of the one who is chopping wood and carrying water (outside of form) -  It's nature is strictly Being bereft of Doing and objects.

Enlightenment: Chop wood and carry water (Neither identified with form, nor outside of form) - The conscious merging of Being and Doing.

Notice how the False and True self complement each other. The Do-er (bodymind ego) needs the Be-er (Pure consciousness) in order to experience existence. The Be-er needs the Do-er in order to have the experience of doing something. 

PS: I call the Be-er true and Do-er false because Be-er is there when Do-er is gone. The Do-er borrows its reality from the Be-er.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Give it all to God, the Highest Self.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

sadhguru-quote.jpg

I-am-in-you-Rumi-Quote.jpg?w=834&ssl=1

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

"The more things change, 

The more thet stay the same"