Dodo

Enlightenment Quotes

1,210 posts in this topic

“ Before this body was born, I was nothing. When this body was born, I was nothing. When I had the body of a child, I was nothing. When the body became an adult body, I was nothing. Now, with an old body, I still am nothing. After I drop this body, I will still be nothing. If I am already nothing, how can I lose something? How can nothing be hurt? Who can steal from nothing? Who can touch nothing?

"Be what you already are. Don’t be afraid to be nothing. To be the whole, you have to become nothing.”"
"
"Only nothing can comprehend no-thingness.”

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

Don't look to your left or to your right. Not above nor below, it can't be captured by sight. What I speak of isn't black or white. Neither heavy nor light. But the discovery of It will take you on a flight, to great heights. Make your future shining bright... Fill your heart with might and pure white light... Your unending day will begin, so say goodbye to the nights. ?❤️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

This looks funny at first but has a good meaning if you want to practice this as a breathing visualization technique 

41tp9y.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Nice!

On a side note, I belonged to another spiritual forum for many years, until it dried up. One of the mods there had this pic as his avatar. ?❤

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1  hehe, ?❤️

I have already begun to use this. When I inhale, I say to myself I'm loved and loving feelings are entering me, and when I exhale I say in my heart /mind "I am thankful for the love I just received".... It seems it's working.

I can even do this while chopping veggies. It's that simple, can be used anywhere anytime. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India Awesome ??

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

17 hours ago, remember said:

tststs xD i‘ll try. thank you! can already feel it! ♥️

Nice to know that it is helping you. Your exhalation has reached me successfully. :D:)

When i grow, you grow

When you grow, i grow

The leaf grows and so does the tree

The tree grows and so does the leaf

Growth is singular

Love Is The Answer

You believe you don't have the power you really have... You're using your power right now to believe you're powerless.

That's how powerful you are!

Lincoln - HigherSelf

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

A simple glass of water requires the whole universe to be. 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

The soul is God. It is the part of God that resides in us. So when we connect with the soul, we connect with God at the same time.

:x

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

God is everywhere. There is no place that God is not. Including You❤️

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

What is unfabricated is not unfabricated. What arises dependently does not arise.

- Rob Burbea

FOTO_20200725_194107.jpg

You asked  Me  to  come  to  you;  to  help  you  understand; to show you the divine truth; to reveal to you the greatest secret. The  secret you've kept from yourself. The secret of Who You Are.
Now I have done so. Now, once again, you have been caused to remember. Will it  matter? Will it change how you act tomorrow? Will it cause you to see things  differently tonight?
Will you now heal the hurts of the wounded, quell the anxieties of the fearful, meet  the needs of the impoverished, celebrate the magnificence of the accomplished, and  see the vision of Me everywhere?
Will this latest remembrance of truth change your life, and allow you to change the  lives of others?
Or will you return to forgetfulness; fall back into selfishness; revisit, and reside again  in, the smallness of who you imagined yourself to be before this awakening?

which Will It Be?? ;)