Dodo

Enlightenment Quotes

1,212 posts in this topic

"It has been said that the highest wisdom lies in detachment, or, in the words of Chung-Tzu, ‘The perfect man employs his mind as a mirror; it grasps nothing; it refuses nothing; it receives, but does not keep.’

Detachment means to have neither regrets for the past nor fears for the future; to let life take its course without attempting to interfere with its movement and change, neither trying to prolong the stay of something pleasant nor to hasten the departure of things unpleasant. To do this is to move in time with life, to be in perfect accord with its changing music, and this is called Enlightenment.

In short, it is to be detached from both the past and future and to live in the eternal Now. For in truth neither past nor future have any existence apart from this Now; by themselves they are illusions. Life exists only at this very moment...

You may believe yourself out of harmony with life and its eternal Now; but you cannot be, for you are life and exist Now—otherwise you would not be here. Hence the infinite Tao is something which you can neither escape by flight nor catch by pursuit; there is no coming toward it or going away from it; it is, and you are it. So become what you are."

~Alan Watts~

Unstoppable, uncontainable, unthinkable, unbreakable, undivided, unlimited, united and universal ♥️
Simply only isable

"Is this real life?" ?

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Where there's belief, there is no knowing... when there's a knowing, belief is not needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where there's hope, there is no trust... when there's trust, hope is not needed.

Love Is The Answer

“You are your only hope, because we’re not changing until you do. Our job is to keep coming at you, as hard as we can, with everything that angers, upsets, or repulses you, until you understand. We love you that much, whether we’re aware of it or not. The whole world is about you.” 

~ Byron Katie

“The minute I don’t agree with you, the minute I question one of your sacred beliefs, I become your enemy; you divorce me in your mind. Then you start looking for all the reasons why you’re right, and you stay focused outside yourself. When you’re focused outside and believe that your problem is caused by someone else, rather than by your attachment to the story you’re believing in the moment, then you are your own victim, and the situation appears to be hopeless.” 

~ Byron Katie

"I've come to see that anyone who doesn't question their thoughts is suffering from mental illness. No one has to suffer that kind of pain when life can be so simple."

~ Byron Katie

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Byron_Katie

Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do.

Byron Katie

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"I was never addicted to one thing

I was addicted to filling a void within myself

with things other than my own love"

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Everyone needs more love than they think they deserve.

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

All past,present and future are happenings in awareness that's "You" in ultimate sense..when you are in duality(means pleasure -pain,good-bad, day-night these unending dual opposite experiences)you feels limited in body mind constitution and run by "Ego"..This is duality..Actually all dualities are conducted by Nature/Prakruthi/ Shakthi/potential field itself..So where is ego which we pretend to be..?? If we understand this truth deeply defnitely a sudden perception change takes place.. We are nothing but pure awareness(Nondual principle)which reflects these duality..Once we reach this stage naturally we can see this existence as a ever present dynamic flux of nature where all movements are happens by itself...So nonduality is the ultimate point of view for the seekers and ego losses it's power..

Untitled.png

Love Is The Answer

FB_IMG_1587850662521.jpg

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

"There is no reality separate from the natural reality. There is no going beyond, no border to cross, no other side. There is no other"

-- Andreas Muller

“There is no message, no hints, no path, no method, no goal, nothing that is to be reached. That is the miracle.”

-- Andreas Muller

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@SoonHei

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?