Spinoza

On having kids or not

24 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2019 at 4:55 PM, MAYA EL said:

Does Leo have kids?

No and me neither, and we are both ok

Having kids is a very bad decision.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:05 AM, BlessedLion said:

I'm not trying to brag. Currently i am 26, i work 3 hours a day and make 70K+/year. I work remotely so i travel constantly, i have romances and girlfirends all the time, i just had a 3sum with 2 brazilian girls, yesterday i decided fuck it and meditated all day in the sun , just to take a nap and then go for a run. i am not constantly blissed out but life is good, and i want it to stay this way. kids would rip all of this away from me, i'd no longer just be living for myself and i enjoy being selfish and having a ton of time to do my own shit. if i had kids the travel would stop, the sex would stop, the money and hence the stress would need to increase, id probably have to hang out with annoying ass other parents that i wouldn't like and would have to listen to their boring bullshit, and the kids, in todays society would be anxious depressed ungrateful shits who look at instagram all day. also there is a chance of one being retarded or having a serious mental condition or car crash or something. fuck it, life is too short, i choose 3 sums

POTY

On 11/7/2019 at 5:59 PM, mikelyons said:

What I would like, is some sort of framework for deciding if I actually want to have kids or not, so that I can make a solid decision and be confident in it.

lol, you are guaranteed to make the wrong decision this way. Reminds me of Dexter (season 4?) where they made a list of pros and cons whether to have a kid or not. They came up with a long list of negatives and couldn't find a single positive. Then they decided to have a kid anyway, because that's what they wanted. Climate change and having children is "selfish" and "ebul nadzi" or money or time are bullshit reasons. Have them if you want to, don't, if not.

My general advice is: in doubt, do not have kids.

Children demand extremely high levels of maturity. Specially on the current status of our planet.

unborn Truth