Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annoynymous

Affiliate Marketing

5 posts in this topic

Hey there. I live in a third world country. I have done some research recently and i have found affiliate marketing interesting.

Have anyone here done it before? I want to set up a website and become amazon associates.

So need some advice. Moreover, is it possible to earn $2000/month through this?

@Shiva i wish to create an audience only through building a review website and blog. I do not have any plan to create an youtube channel.

Is it necessary to create presence in every social media outlets like facebook, twitter, youtube? 

It's harder than it was 5 years ago, but that's like anything. I looked into Affliate Marketing years ago and like @Shiva says, having an audience is where you could make real money, look at YouTubers with millions of followers or 'Influencers' getting brand deals etc. 

I'm sure you could easily make $2000/ month but you'll need serious training and education, it won't be as easy as make a few posts and boom profit. 

How much money do you have to start a business?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I agree that affiliate marketing is very interesting, and can bring good profits, but I'm not sure about $ 2000 at the beginning. To do this, you need to establish many processes and several sources of income.