seeking_brilliance

Video- Visualization for Beginners

9 posts in this topic

I have just finished a guided exercise for learning to visualize. This is a very useful skill for lucid dreaming, self help, manifestation, or for anything in life, really.

One of the tricks to learning to visualize, is to understand where the images are projected in our minds. There is a misconception that we should see these images on the back of our eyelids, in full color and high definition- as if viewing the images in "real life". This is so wrong, and can lead to many people giving up, thinking that they will never be able to achieve this. This is actually a technique called projection, and is a much more advanced form of visualization. The images just happen to be projected onto the back of the eyelids, but the source of the images are from somewhere deeper.

In this lesson, we will learn to access the source of the images. The secret is, you already know how to do this! You have been doing it all your life. In fact, you have been doing it for so long, and are so good at it, that you no longer realize you are doing it. It's called memory visualization. When you are remembering something visual, you see a flash of this visual somewhere in your mind. Try it now: what were you doing 20 seconds ago? To answer this, you most likely visually thought back about 20 seconds, and "saw" what you were doing, in order to report back. This area, although nearly impossible to pinpoint, is the source of your visualization images. Much later we can learn to project the images onto the back of our eyelids, or onto reality. Please follow the instructions provided inside the video, and enjoy!

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Bump

Y? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

Y? 

for exposure? lol.  Tomorrow, ask 'Y' again, and then I won't feel the need to bump it :D 

40 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

for exposure? lol.  Tomorrow, ask 'Y' again, and then I won't feel the need to bump it :D 

I thought your bump was coz you want other peoples view on this as to make sure you are right ? i know i am projecting myself here,  i was like that. Then again my y made a lil exposure and maybe this reply will give rest?? 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I will definitely check this out. I've tried visualizing before but I always felt like I was doing it right, and then i gave up. Thanks

Lesson Four:

In this lesson, you will begin to transition into moving images. After you feel confident in seeing the dancing flame, you will have an introduction to image manipulation. By combining visual memory with raw imagination, this lesson will teach you to go beyond what you remember seeing, and into a realm of infinite possibilities. This is where the true magic begins! Please follow the instructions provided within the video, and enjoy!