Bridge to Infinity

girls think im creepy

19 posts in this topic

I was talking to this girl, I was really into her, she stops replying and then unfollows me and blocks me on all other social media platforms.

This isn't the first time this has happened and the girls in my school also think im disgusting and unfuckable as well as creepy.

Im actually good looking though.

This makes me feel like utter crap. what should I do?

Im trying to get into pickup and date girls, but I always come off as creepy or un valuable

They can sense the neediness. They can sense you are trying to take something. If you are confident when approaching and can joke around with them, give them good energy, etc they won't see you as creepy. Keep doing approaches and also check out the book six pillars of self-esteem if you haven't already. 

@Bridge to Infinity Creepy implies that you are using girl's for ulterior motives, and not treating them like a normal human being. Could it be possible that you are using them for some selfish gain? This falls into neediness and is the #1 turnoff for girls. 

Alternatively, you could be trying 'too hard' with pickup techniques, and the incongruentcy comes across as creepy.

You need to study attraction theory and then tons of practice in real life to iron out your socially awkward ways.

Basically your problem is you have way too little socialization experience so you don't understand all the subtle social cues and norms of courtship.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bridge to Infinity Make sure you're not playing the role of a vampire.

There's nothing like a lightweight emotional state and an open heart ready to listen and serve.

unborn Truth

If you’d like to share the texting conversation with us, we can give you more specific pointers.

If you do make sure to blur out names.

You might be coming off too strong or acting needy. Maybe you are too forward sexually. It's hard to say without any concrete examples. I'd be happy yo assist you if you provide some more information.

...But what if the opposite is true?

On 5/11/2019 at 2:31 AM, ajasatya said:

@Bridge to Infinity Make sure you're not playing the role of a vampire.

There's nothing like a lightweight emotional state and an open heart ready to listen and serve.

Tell us more. What you mean with second paragraph?

50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What you mean with second paragraph?

I mean demand less and offer more. Craving makes everyone suffer.

unborn Truth

On 11/4/2019 at 11:51 AM, Bridge to Infinity said:

the girls in my school also think im disgusting and unfuckable as well as creepy.

Im actually good looking though.

Do you know why or have you asked them why they think you are disgusting and creepy?

I agree with the replies that ask for more information. It's really difficult to give advice on how to fix your problem without seeing it first. A general advice won't cut it for you just as much as a doctor cannot diagnose and treat you over the phone.

Edited by Lento

Here is why, even tho I don't know for 100% sure:

You're just ugly

You have dark hair that isn't well done

You have an aggressive looking eye area

You are short

You are low status

Your eye shape isn't good, maybe you have NCT or your eyes are too small

Stop chasing them is what worked for me. Get yourself into a position where you do need need a girlfriend and make yourself awesome. There is no rush. I have never seen a really good quality relationship last out of high school anyway. So little experience in the world and you don't even know yourself that well. I get that desire for the girls is there it isn't easy to get past. Put that energy into a passion, business, exercise, etc. You can get better at talking with them and pick up more, but the counter intuitive thing would be to work on yourself. If you do that once you get in your 20s they will be all over you. 

I doubt you are goodlooking yet called unfuckable and a creep, but if it's because of status that would support the theory that sex is very difficult to get

@ugreglo If you're unfuckable and ugly and have a low status, then, how about, I don't know, do something about it? 

And don't get me wrong, I definitely don't mean something like surgery and winning in lotery, lol.

Just pay more attention to yourself. Get yourself new haircat if u want, buy some new clothes, hit a gym, go out on social events etc. Try to do something on your own, like run a bussines. Try to change something in the world.

I was unfuckable too, few years back. Well, atleast I thought that I was like that.

But now? Haha, :)

Put some work in it and you will see! 

Good luck bro

23 hours ago, Average Investor said:

Get yourself into a position where you do need need a girlfriend

He's already there now. Nothing else required but to observe the tendency to try to escape his awesomeness ☺️

Dude you just started nofap, keep on it and you will soon find out your neediness to fill your sexual urges will drop down. ?

The funny thing is that once it does drop down you have women seeking for your attention all the time.?

Edited by ADD