Fede83

Balance between spiritual and self actualization

36 posts in this topic

@Nahm the time u invested in every post, and how detailed and profound u explain stuff make me think ur real deeply feelin this and I admire u a lot for the help and everything.

Thank u ! ❤️

@Fede83 So kind ♥️ Thanks, that’s great to hear & your words are very appreciated. At the same time, just going where love takes me, and it’s the same love & source in us all. I might be, relatively speaking, older and more experienced, but it’d be a mistake for either of us to believe anyone has a more unique access to source. At the risk of sounding incredibly egoic, but with the intent to point to some truth, “this” whatever this is, is where leaving the conditioned thought realm to the feeling realm “is”. I wouldn’t want to leave anyone with the impression there’s a bunch of time, thinking, etc behind the posts. It’s more the result of scrutinizing the thought /feeling/creating. Any “credit” is to The One, which should cancel out the belief in credit, and hopefully notions of ‘levels’, or that anyone is more ‘valuable’ or ‘ worth’. I recall I used to internalize stuff like that, resulting in the very thoughts and feelings scrutinize and surrendered. This “whole thing” runs on questions and answers in a major way, that circle of life is the heart of  adventure, the forgetting & remembering. The real bravery, imo, is in the courage to ask the real as in personally important, ‘boldness in spite of forgetting’ - questions. 

Also, probably the deepest insight I could share...infinity above & beyond any answer I could ever express, is the surrendering of a thought in your meditation. But then, that isn’t an insight I can share. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@NahmHey Nahm, short question because of your interesting inspiring story: how do you meditate and how long? In the morning, evening? Just paying attention to the breathing?

And what do you mean by "tripping" of higher does trips/tripping"? (My mother language is not English)

Regards 

Edited by Leen1973

@Leen1973 Sitting on a cushion made for meditation, posture straight, attention on stomach breathing, relaxing each individual muscle from the crown to the toes, over and over. It is not possible to stop thinking, or to let thoughts go. In either case the attention is still on thoughts. Focusing on breathing from the stomach, returning attention there if I notice I’m “sucked into” thinking...after a while the thoughts, because they are no longer getting attention, just slow down, and eventually stop arising. First thing in the morning and again in the afternoon is best. “Tripping” is just a term for being on a psychedelic, in the sense one departs from the “regular reality”...as in, going on a trip (like a vacation / holiday). “Solo trip” is going somewhere for days alone, doing practices, etc, and might include 'tripping'. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Fede83 said:

@Nahm the time u invested in every post, and how detailed and profound u explain stuff make me think ur real deeply feelin this and I admire u a lot for the help and everything.

Thank u ! ❤️

nahm is a cool fellow

me love his soul 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Hello everybody,

I am here to indeed tell you that the dream board is legit as fuck. Straight up. Works like a charm. But one thing that someone might want to be aware of when asking, is the amount of internal momentum that they have from receiving fully like  @Nahm said. I can tell you from first hand that indeed there is alot of purification, deep, deep,(gut wrenching feels like your getting hit with a crowbar type) purification from fundamental lack of self love and self worth. Although one need not even worry about what you are getting, knowing what you want is important, but if you want other than an extremely joyful, intention, righteous, powerful life your just a bit silly your desires will be readjusted to tuning yourself up first, then the rest is easy peasy lemon fricken sqeezy.

I just figured I'd share a quick review, something light , maybe get some people to laugh at the insanity of all this in the first place or just you know providing a good review so you can buy into this very simple, but unknowingly powerful. I swear there's been stuff on my board that I have forgotten about then maybe months later when I have completely let it go or forgotten about it, it very simply manifested. 

It has also given me a source of creativity which is similar to a bottomless well that keeps on purging out new ideas with utmost confidence, love and intentionality. The energy that pours through my creations and flows towards me leaves me beyond grateful, and dumbfounded at how little I actually have to do to create my self, and my life :) Love you very much

Love you, love you, love you, love you, love you 

one more sprinkle for you 

Love you :) 

1 hour ago, White Monk said:

Hello everybody,

I am here to indeed tell you that the dream board is legit as fuck. Straight up. Works like a charm. But one thing that someone might want to be aware of when asking, is the amount of internal momentum that they have from receiving fully like  @Nahm said. I can tell you from first hand that indeed there is alot of purification, deep, deep,(gut wrenching feels like your getting hit with a crowbar type) purification from fundamental lack of self love and self worth. Although one need not even worry about what you are getting, knowing what you want is important, but if you want other than an extremely joyful, intention, righteous, powerful life your just a bit silly your desires will be readjusted to tuning yourself up first, then the rest is easy peasy lemon fricken sqeezy.

I just figured I'd share a quick review, something light , maybe get some people to laugh at the insanity of all this in the first place or just you know providing a good review so you can buy into this very simple, but unknowingly powerful. I swear there's been stuff on my board that I have forgotten about then maybe months later when I have completely let it go or forgotten about it, it very simply manifested. 

It has also given me a source of creativity which is similar to a bottomless well that keeps on purging out new ideas with utmost confidence, love and intentionality. The energy that pours through my creations and flows towards me leaves me beyond grateful, and dumbfounded at how little I actually have to do to create my self, and my life :) Love you very much

Love you, love you, love you, love you, love you 

one more sprinkle for you 

Love you :) 

Indeed it sound magnificent,u need ur intention and visualization to be on point during ur projection for manifesting ?

pure big love love love to u as well ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Fede83 the details are unimportant the feeling is what is most important, like last months big “dreams or desires” were somewhat the same as this months but it all started with the feeling.  More and more my desires have been more and more about becoming Absolutely Balanced, and what that looks like to be in perfect tandem is the feeling I get when I look at the Buddha, his eyes and physical expression is absolutely blissed, intense, and balanced. Once the desire is juicy for you, the rest of the work will begin to commence. You see you can really feel it. Know your inner intelligence perfectly guides you into situation after situation, new circumstance after new circumstance, to lift you to this new place. It might not look like what you WANT, at first and this part is very important to take note of. Many times it won’t be immediately what you want, it will be what you need in order for you to get out of your own way and realize your perfection. It’s almost like the universe begins to immediately heal any part of you that is not on board with this vision and initially that may be painful.

Another important aspect of all of this which I don’t know if it was mentioned yet is that it is all about the process, the process, the process, the process. I sometimes get very result oriented, “it’s not here now “ wtf, but more and more lately I see the love of the process, I see the glory of the process, I see that any moment spent non enjoying and  resisting life is a gem that I haven’t had the fortune of truly seeing. 

Dont miss a thing :) 

And don’t over complicate it, trust in your feelings and you will naturally see that old habits fall away, because they no longer suit you, and that you are shedding layers of the old “you” so fast, you forgot you ever had those limitations. Your intention, your questioning, and this answer were all your love. Don’t miss it ??❤️

19 hours ago, White Monk said:

@Fede83 the details are unimportant the feeling is what is most important, like last months big “dreams or desires” were somewhat the same as this months but it all started with the feeling.  More and more my desires have been more and more about becoming Absolutely Balanced, and what that looks like to be in perfect tandem is the feeling I get when I look at the Buddha, his eyes and physical expression is absolutely blissed, intense, and balanced. Once the desire is juicy for you, the rest of the work will begin to commence. You see you can really feel it. Know your inner intelligence perfectly guides you into situation after situation, new circumstance after new circumstance, to lift you to this new place. It might not look like what you WANT, at first and this part is very important to take note of. Many times it won’t be immediately what you want, it will be what you need in order for you to get out of your own way and realize your perfection. It’s almost like the universe begins to immediately heal any part of you that is not on board with this vision and initially that may be painful.

Another important aspect of all of this which I don’t know if it was mentioned yet is that it is all about the process, the process, the process, the process. I sometimes get very result oriented, “it’s not here now “ wtf, but more and more lately I see the love of the process, I see the glory of the process, I see that any moment spent non enjoying and  resisting life is a gem that I haven’t had the fortune of truly seeing. 

Dont miss a thing :) 

And don’t over complicate it, trust in your feelings and you will naturally see that old habits fall away, because they no longer suit you, and that you are shedding layers of the old “you” so fast, you forgot you ever had those limitations. Your intention, your questioning, and this answer were all your love. Don’t miss it ??❤️

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

Bless both of u beatiful souls ❤️

@Nahm Thank you for sharing your story. It really helps to hear in detail your path and journey. I appreciate the substance and care you (as Oneness) put into all your posts :) Much love!

For me I feel like I am both in the fifth dimension and this physical reality without really being in either.