Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keanu

Does anybody else feel overwhelmed sometimes with Love?

4 posts in this topic

Sometimes it's as though the experience of love is overwhelming my entire experience of self, like I cannot hold it in, it's too much, it's just an overflowing feeling that begins communicating itself through creation. Pure creation, and my self cannot contain it, I loose track of everything and just get swept away with the experience.

Throughout all experience I go through phases of doubt, questioning myself, never knowing what I'm really doing and where I'm going, implementing trust, acceptance, some days are really hard, some days are a blur, sometimes I'm happy sometimes I'm sad, but sometimes there's just such an overwhelming feeling of being, of love, whether it be a single moment, hours or days, it's like creation itself is just unfolding without any control and it's utterly consuming, but then I come back to myself and feel again limited, doubtful, lost... I'm not sure if this is common I'm just confused, trying to be accepting.. but confused why there's such a contrast within my experience and not knowing what to do or think..

Edited by Keanu

Sounds like you are on the right path towards spiritual growth, but I know nothing. Good luck.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

12 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Sounds like you are on the right path towards spiritual growth

We are all on the path whether sought or not no?

12 minutes ago, dimitri said:

but I know nothing.

And that is the only thing I feel I can really trust, that I know nothing, but is that not just another thought.. 

13 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Good luck.

As to you my friend

I do. I wonder if it's because we leave that space so often, we're like a dog owner who is gone all day, and Source is like a dog that is so happy to see us when we finally return, it jumps all over us, pins us down and licks our faces and can't contain its excitement that we're finally back to play with it. 

Maybe it would act up so much if we didn't leave so often, I don't know it's just a guess. xD

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost