Conscious life

Does Leo way self actualization is feminine

48 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What a devil calls strength is actually weakness, and what he calls weakness is actually strength.

You realize you're a devil yet? ;)

Yes. 

2 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@Leo Gura

Yes.

But how deeply? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know it that I am devil, I discovered it, working Sprituality and research for almost 6 years. 

Even in our country they implement democracy system, they people couldn't handle it, a lot of ethnic conflict. They are more oriented on their servival not holisticl life approach stuff. 

19 hours ago, Conscious life said:

@ajasatya@Dan502 @NoSelfSelf @ajasatya I live in third world country, here calmness, stillness, consider to be wakeness, idea have no value, only fighting and being energetic is considered power. 

Why not be the change you wish to see in the world? If your society is really as masculine and competitive as you say, why not act as a shining beacon of the Feminine and teach other guys that it's OK to feel vulnerable, calm, expressive, etc.? It'll be tough (ironically enough) but perhaps you could see the challenges of it as part of your life purpose / self-actualisation journey?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Conscious life I think you used to pump energy into upholding false "macho" qualities. People only think you're weak if you aren't assertive or don't have integrity.

1 hour ago, ivory said:

@Conscious life I think you used to pump energy into upholding false "macho" qualities. People only think you're weak if you aren't assertive or don't have integrity.

For me alpha men's are not macho, alpha men are men's who think powerfully. mens represent left brain, men's who think dominantly not only physical dominat. Alpha men's is their brain algorithm, how they think because men are mind oriented. Like Jesus, osho, buddha, socartes, Leo Gura etc. I take them as alpha men's. 

Men's are naturally left brain gifted women's are right brain gifted. Both of polarity of divine energy within us, we should embrace both energies. I think Leo teaching is more focused on smooth alpha men easy going style, if you see Eric Thomas, Tony Robbins they are more energetic more focused on sprit ( motivation ).  I watched hundreds videos of Leo that have great impact changing my psyche, that made me more stable, stillness, tranquil rather than energetic. Even the motivation I used to listen before doesn't make a sense to me, because of facing emptiness. What I realize that after my enlightenment meditation which nothingness and motivation which becoming everything should go in hand in hand. 

Motivation + meditation = great life

Leo mostly focused on meditation part of life. Which lacks motivation. Motivation must be there with meditation this the greatest insight that I have. 

When I say motivation it's not motivation tapes, it's your inner core need. 

Leo has positive influence in me but I need a mentor who also motivate me energetically. 

Leo teaching is like a an alpha monk, I need an alpha warrior teacher also. 

Osho explained it perfectly In one of his books. 

I couid write it for you if you want it. A great insight. 

@Leo Gura @Apparition of Jack

2 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Why not be the change you wish to see in the world? If your society is really as masculine and competitive as you say, why not act as a shining beacon of the Feminine and teach other guys that it's OK to feel vulnerable, calm, expressive, etc.? It'll be tough (ironically enough) but perhaps you could see the challenges of it as part of your life purpose / self-actualisation journey?

I am not teacher.

10 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

And true awakening is realizing that both of those are just figments of the imagination 

Of course, so is everything else, including "figments of the imagination".

Glory to Israel

@Conscious life ok, you said you live in a third world country. Well, I used to too. So, if you noticed, it takes a team effort to survive, not just your individual strength. It's a combination. And, you know, I would say, watch out for this. If the country/environment that you live in starts to change and improve or if you move to a new country/environment, the rules of survival change. That gets to be a problem for the family/team because some or all of the family/team members still want to live in the old ways while you discover new ways. Sometimes, you have to learn how to communicate with your surroundings without telling them exactly what you're doing because they will not understand, unless you've already achieved it and show them, and only because they're interested. Most ppl will not be interested in what you're doing. They have their own problems to solve, even in first world countries. Most only see your problems from their perspectives.

11 hours ago, Conscious life said:

11 hours ago, Conscious life said:

Leo Gura etc. I take them as alpha men's. 

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Rigel

7 hours ago, Rigel said:

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

No.

I didn't say he is feminine, I said he more inclined to feminine approach. He is dimension of alpha is in one way, but a complete alpha must embody every aspect of life.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

What a devil calls strength is actually weakness, and what he calls weakness is actually strength.

You realize you're a devil yet? ;)

Are you a devil or former devil?

@Leo Gura

On 11/5/2019 at 0:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

Of course. 

This is samurai person. Osho said 

A truth seeker must be a samurai, a person who have a lamp and sword. 

bbfda012f1c83be7464e39081b09c2f8.jpg

Edited by Conscious life
Missing word

@Conscious life my favorite war movie to watch involves the samurai. One of the main characters in the movie, the leader of the samurai, has this personality. I asked myself, "if a person like that was real, he could adjust to any type of environment." This is the masculine, and it took place in an old time. Nowadays, the rules of survival changed. It's more equal and globalized, and more women friendly but not completely. But, I had second thoughts. The lead samurai could adjust to any type of environment in his own country during his time, but he may not be able to adjust if the world remained the same and did not globalize.

@Key Elements no samurai isn't about survival. Samurai is a monk and a warrior. As osho said no one can't understand samurai because it's agenda and intentions are corrupted by time. Samurai isn't about a person who is about survival. Samurai already left survival. 

Samurai is all about truth seeking , a truth seeker must develop higher consciousness but also must be super dangerous. 

If he don't one of his intelligence will become shut off, and impede his truth seeking. 

He will shut off his will power energy. 

The samurai have no intention to use the sword only fearful people use the sword. He only protect the lamps from be taken. 

@Conscious life i think whether or not you're doing survival, whether or not you're thinking about it now, you still have to do it no matter what. You're still here in this world. A person doing survival doesn't make him/her less conscious.

How can you say that we don't do survival when instinctively we all do? Some just mastered it. If you eat food, if you breathe air, that's survival.

Femininity? [chuckling] where did that come from?

self-actualization releases all type of your dormant energies including masculine energy.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@Conscious life if you feel you want to be more "techniqually" or rationally minded, or competitive etc. So try this! And learn the lessons through your legs. Do what you feel is right for you at the moment.

Self actualization will be seen feminine only from orange minded prespective. But, try for yourself and learn the right way from your own experience.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!