Marks199

The intevention of Turkey on east Siriya is justifed or not!

27 posts in this topic

@Lento well there are different kurdish regions, the one in irak has some authonomy. i also think there will be a solution for the kurds in syria with damascus as the capital, they are part of the heroes of this war. i would not predict that they will be without a country despite being kurds, these people are still syrian kurds. i don`t want to see it all in such a bad light, i know it`s a harsh situation right now but even though some things are still not negotiated, or even talked about. the sdf protected region is one of the most stable ones at the moment (despite the part of that region turkey is attacking) stability is what syria bitterly needs and as long as the is IS around even as a phantom (what they def are not) it`s good to keep the structures that give stability. and once again it`s not only kurdish people living there and fighting there, so yeah the landscape changes, the sdf fights for syria right now legally. and every person who had to flee in this country has to find a new home it`s just crazy to create more people who have to flee to give others who fled before the home of those who fought for the remaining people (and by the way also for europe and usa against the is) who have to flee now (sometimes even) again (second or third time).

the further i go into it the more senseless all of this gets, but i hope there are still people with power in the world who still have some light burning instead of having a complete fallout in the consciousness department.

Edited by remember

@remember

I certainly don't like the situation, but what can I do about it? It seems to me like the Kurds without an ally (recently USA) have no political power, and they have been many times made scapegoats by their allies. I'm just speculating here but I think there are somethings going on between Assad and Erduğan concerning the Kurds, it could be an alliance because the Kurds are the easiest enemy for everyone in that area. Iran does not like them just as much as everyone else. And the Kurds don't usually remain loyal to their allies as well, they're loyal to their Kurdistan dream, whoever funds/protects them basically owns them. It's such a bad situation for the people to have terrible leaders. Politics is all about scapegoating and making facades, the Kurds don't seem to have learned that, they think way too simple-mindedly and too linearly. Then again, I can't blame them, when you're the weakest link, everyone gets to bang you from time to time. It's really sad. I just hope that things get better.

Edited by Lento

from a spiral dynamic view i think you have it all upside down, i don’t think the kurds think linearly, they managed to stay true to their allies the country the world community and their own dreams. what partially should be the dreams of the world community. it’s not the fault of the kurds that the world community doesn’t learn. that the kurds don’t remain loyal is a lie - they never attacked their countries forces during the war even though they allied with the usa they even helped the us to find the is leader after the us left them alone. who is really slow in learning is not the kurds but the others. on a spiral dynamic level i would put them at least in green yellow, while the rest acts out low red and extreme blue and greedy orange.

Edited by remember

@remember Probably for some empathy reasons, you seem to have a bias towards the Kurds. Just because they're the victim does not make them the hero in my opinion. The Kurds are stage Orange at best, I would think of them as Yellow when they start to have some negotiations going on, like Taliban does. Until then, I would still view it all as fear reactions from a place of weakness that lack better strategies.

31 minutes ago, Lento said:

@remember Probably for some empathy reasons, you seem to have a bias towards the Kurds. Just because they're the victim does not make them the hero in my opinion. The Kurds are stage Orange at best, I would think of them as Yellow when they start to have some negotiations going on, like Taliban does. Until then, I would still view it all as fear reactions from a place of weakness that lack better strategies.

this empathy has formed over a long period of time, a lot of observations and some friends i made, yes of course i`m self biased. but so are you and what i can say is that this thinking you have there is low developed red thinking, whyever, because you think that it is weak to not put preassure on others through terror? i have a selfbias towards the kurds because they tried to stay human during a war that was disgustingly inhumane - and that my friend is tickly turquoise.

On 08.11.2019 at 2:58 PM, Marks199 said:

@Sucuk Ekmek You mean prodemocratic movements are rising in Turkey. But 2/3 of turks support the invasion on Syria.

No, it's not a rise of prodemocratic movements people are facing with reality. In some sense it's a good thing to have a bad economy to wake up the people, like hippies after ww2 and modernity to some extent.(It's not just bad economy too, there is a breaking point happening with old generation and new one, plus our religion has fallen apart nobody goes to mosques anymore thanks to Erdoğan. Now small cults are rising, which manupulate religion for their own interest. By the way you are looking from a different view. They don't support any invasion. They after YPG which is a terrorist group. They are aganist the Devil. If you want to play politician game solving a problem is a no go. More the dead soldier more the vote thus what if you solve one problem? now people would look for another problem like unemployment? education? healthcare? Shh we don't talk about those.