Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

nothing happens by chance - ⚫️⚪️

29 posts in this topic

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Okay, but praying is also thanks to God.

:x

Just don't forget to thank others too, they are part of it. :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay, but praying is also thanks to God/because of God.

If that is the case, then is it not also true...

You don’t have a mind you could lose, you are mind.

You can’t get a heart attack and die, you are death.

A meteorite could not kill you any second, you are the meteorite & time.

ALl kind of smaller shit happens all the time without you control, and you are all of these.

"There is no will but God's."  - A course in miracles

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

From the absolute view witch is always _________________  _______=______ssand anda there is no free will. So i curious about something.

Does this mean  What is the meaning of ________________ ?     

that what happens in this life is in a way predetermined

I mean if someone steel's something from me this is what should be. Because that's the reality?

Do we have any power over manifestation ? Me, the me who is an illusion.

For example in the last years "i changed" i'm no longer depressed, it feels like "I" made the changes and fight my demons.

a

The ideea that i'm trying to bring here is if this life, dream, illusion etc. Is something that the best way to get it is to let it be. Because you have no power, individual power? Let go and let god ? True Power is no power. 

Or we have little power, i mean some power as an individual. Not that it seems that we have power as individuals. And we can make or brake this life ?

?

7 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

From the absolute view witch is always there is no free will. So i curious about something.

Does this mean that what happens in this life is in a way predetermined

I mean if someone steel's something from me this is what should be. Because that's the reality?

For example in the last years "i changed" i'm no longer depressed, it feels like "I" made the changes and fight my demons.

The ideea that i'm trying to bring here is if this life, dream, illusion etc. Is something that the best way to get it is to let it be. Because you have no power, individual power? Let go and let god ? True Power is no power. 

Or we have little power, i mean some power as an individual. Not that it seems that we have power as individuals. And we can make or brake this life ?

?

I want to share with you my concepts related to the topic:

Whatever happened it was a God will.
Everything is predetermined but there is no way for a human to read the future (this is by design).
There is no so called personal responsibility. So, don't blame others for what they did since it was a God (Your) will.
But still do what you like to do, listen your heart (Intuition). :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

From the absolute view witch is always there is no free will. So i curious about something.

Does this mean that what happens in this life is in a way predetermined

?

We have some control over our lives.  Predetermination is not real. The only things that is real is the present.

6 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Thanks to God.

So thanks to God, you're not getting any advice from this end :P

I have an opinion on everything :D

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

Nothing can withstand an hour of meditation every morning.

Your deconstruction work, collapsing dualities, taking a look within, dream boarding life, etc, is well under way. I’d make it a point to say, believe, and know, that I am awesome, that everything good in me is God, self loving and worthy of giving & receiving love. I’d watch Leo’s video on not giving a fuck what people think, and I’d have some kind of burial / burning ceremony. Maybe write down all concerns about what people think of you, wish them well, vow to do your absolute best never to judge yourself or anyone else, burn it, and bury it. (Literally)

Checkpoints of meditation would be actual awareness, and no mind. I’d be checking for refining technique along the way. Carry it into the day, longer and longer. Develop the ability to entirely drop the mind / thinking anytime, into no mind state. Conscious stomach breathing 24/7.

I’d take a 1g dose of shrooms and contemplate this isness, that is right here right now, but effortlessly, not pushy-thinking / ‘figuring out’. Allow / receive the realizations. Ask God to wash over you with divine love and understanding, out loud, sternly but not demandingly. Set the intention with every cell in your body. Feel the realness of the desire for realization, not Just the thought about it.  Be open for anything, calm, collected, upbeat, humble & interested. I’d listen to a lot of Abraham Hicks, every morning, right after meditation, any video of hers, everyday, and anytime you’re driving / waiting. Order a micro bluetooth ear bud. Imo, her videos are the cleanest, purest psychology you will find. 

I would then add, but only if you’re naturally genuinely interested, some quantum mechanics videos on YouTube. I’d start by searching relativity vs special relativity, then the double slit, entanglement, black holes & superposition. As you watch them, always, constantly pause it and look in front of you and contemplate - this video is talking about this isness right here right now.

Then I’d take a 2 g dose of mushrooms and contemplate what is in front of me, what is this isness? Then I’d watch every video by John Hagelin / most are him speaking at SAND.  Then I’d take another 2g trip. Then I’d watch Leo’s videos, absolute infinity, the point of life, stages of life, then self deception (sorry), fear, duality, reality, truth. Then I’d take another 2g trip, (not having skipped any days of meditation for a few months now) and then watch ego backlash, oneness, and the ten ox pics. Then I’d go see some presenters like Ester Hicks, Eckart, and Rupert in person, and I’d ask questions, and ‘get in the hot seat’.

Then I’d take 4g’s, and again two month’s later. Then I’d watch and contemplate, based on filling in gaps, based on questions I still have about self & reality. 

Then I’d take a 5g trip, only when comfortable with the idea of doing so. 

I’d take all the trips alone, in nature. But not in any overly minimalist survival (tent & campfire) setting. And not where I live (too familiar).  

Small shroom dose is 1g. Larger is 2g. Never, ever ever ever take 3g’s. A high dose is 4g’s (You’ll lose identity). A hero’s dose is 5gs (you’ll lose reality). Trips should be at least two months apart. (You won’t actually lose anything). 

All of this is obviously biased, but that’s what I’d do. 

I think this is a great guide, the one hour of meditation every morning is kinda hurting me.

But let's see how this life is going to be going in the next year. I will save this post in my Evernote.

Thank you Nahm ! ?

@ActualizedDavid ??

This is probably what you mean, but, the hurt is in what isn’t being let go of. Which is why the meditation (nothing) is so “effective”. 

Also, you’re doing great man. I challenge you to love yourself unconditionally, and to recognize your beauty and happiness in all things. :)