Bridge to Infinity

Solutions for ADHD?

18 posts in this topic

I can't meditate, can't concentrate, can't work on any task properly without wandering off and doing something else.

when I take add medication it fixes everything but I would like to be independent from the meds. 

is there anything I can do to fix my add problem. 

Heavy metal toxicity is a common cause of ADD. There are protocols to detox it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Heavy metal toxicity is a common cause of ADD. There are protocols to detox it.

@Leo Gura Can you, please, share some bits of your protocols? I remember you wanted to do that in your post 30 days retreat notes

I will do a video on it at some point. It's technical.

1 hour ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

I can't meditate, can't concentrate, can't work on any task properly without wandering off and doing something else.

when I take add medication it fixes everything but I would like to be independent from the meds. 

is there anything I can do to fix my add problem. 

@Bridge to Infinity Its hard to break through to the momentary dissolution of the ego with concentration while on stimulants. This is what is needed.

Maybe try slowly lowering your dose and upping your intensity of daily concentration meditation (staring at a dot) for at least 15 minutes a day. Get the intensity way up as an act of your will.

I have ADD also and regular concentration meditation will help you master what your brain focuses on.

@Leo Gura 

Take two people one ADD one NOT, feed them the same toxic diet (same amount of metal toxicity). The one with ADD will have more severe symptoms of ADD while the one without will start to exhibit some of the symptoms. The person without natural ADD will benefit a lot from a detox and so will the person with natural ADD. As a result of the detox, one will have their symptoms be lifted and the other still remain.

im trying to say that ADD can be independent of diet. 

Is there an exercise you might know of that helps with ADHD?

Edited by Bridge to Infinity

Heavy metal toxicity is not just a matter of diet. And it is only one factor.

Go read books and research how ADHD is cured. It's not like you're the first person to have this issue.

@Bridge to Infinity ashwaghanda and brahmi might help you from the phyto medical side (don`t expect wonders you probably need to also detox etc) - but that`s what i found in ayurveda about what they recommend. both are adaptogens so the first one works stabilizing in the aspects of inner restlessness and the second one on mental streangth and both in a sense on the ability to focus.

Edited by remember

I have ADD myself and one of the best books I've read on the subject is Finally Focused by James Greenblatt. 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:33 AM, Bridge to Infinity said:

Is there an exercise you might know of that helps with ADHD?

High intensity physical activity. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Finally I realized, I god fired as a programmer because of ADD (not ADHD). I need to fix this, my focus is jumping around, multitasking all the time

@Leo Gura I look forwarrd for your detoxification video :) I have a ultra clean diet and do 5 x a week sport but never tried to detoxify intentionally

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

I look forwarrd for your detoxification video :) I have a ultra clean diet and do 5 x a week sport but never tried to detoxify intentionally

It makes no difference how clean your diet is if your brain and organs are filled with heavy metals.

but Leo.... I like Tuna :/

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

Do more méditation.

1h per day.

If you do it. You'll purge more strongly than doing dmt.

Use ambiant music & focus on the vibration of air with your head.

Seriously seriously.

Do it a full week. 

Don't bs yourself. Cure is here. My mind avoided it too for years with many 'blabla' how it doesn't work.

No words..just do it and focus of having no thought and no spécial focus.

Your attention will beat even non add people.

Add crash meds are like doing mdma microdosing everyday. Good way long term fucked.

Just quit it

Edited by Aeris