SerpaeTetra

Leo-Your view on veganism?

59 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

In other words, eat shit.

no, it`s usually not oraly transplanted. well of course we could think about gut bacteria that are able to digest really low quality food - but the overall effect for the body would probably be body modulating. just think about the possibility that our guts get specialized on only certain foods and then if there would be a historic fall out, the body wouldn`t be able to eat anything else and survive, but that what is available wouldn`t hold them alive aswell...

it`s a very complex issue.

actually i said: don`t eat shit, then you don`t need that.

don`know if shit is already traded in stock markets but that would be kind of interesting - just imagine you would be the person with the best shit on the world.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

In other words, eat shit.

Genetic engineering is corruption of the natural food we eat and make it less intelligent and healthy to our body, because we are interfering the intelligence of nature with our much lower intelligent egos.

We did already a damage, lets no make it worse.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

9 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Food for thought:

Every year we feed 56 billion land animals. So, why the hell can't we feed 8 billion people?

Let that sink in for a moment...

Because we feed 56 billions animals. Profite is first to humanity well being in our todays world. Or that is what you meant.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

6E1CF3D7-03E0-47D9-B667-56B91D677818.jpeg

Personally I’ve found raw vegan high fruit to be the highest vibrational diet, the more alkaline our body the more efficient and regenerative it becomes 

ive had to kill off/eliminate certain bacteria in my gut that create cravings for meat and starches 

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's life. Consider the dilemma a lion is in. You got it easy compared to him.

You cannot stop "evil" if you want to live. Evil cannot be stopped, it must be accepted as what you are.

What do you think about the macro issue (meat industry)?

Without judging your personal desicion that you said you need it physically. 

Humans still refuse to believe we have a species specific diet and are strongly attached to ideology and memory based eating, it’s all connected 

Edited by DrewNows

@Leo Gura have you done any fasting/detoxification? Or gone into exploration as to how the body functions as a system to understand the causes of all symptoms? 

Edited by DrewNows

@Apparition of Jack there are no demons here, just Creation. 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

4 hours ago, Shiva said:
5 hours ago, DrewNows said:

It's not that people refuse, it's that there's a lot of disagreement about which diet is optimal for this species

‘‘Tis confusion! 

4 hours ago, Shiva said:

And then you must also put it in today's context. Maybe the diet that used to be optimal for humans 100.000 years ago is no longer optimal today, given that our life situations have changed quite radically...

We’ve yet to master understanding the human body and the context of today reflects this in science and our cultures but progress is being made and some have realized the power of detoxification and cleaning out the body. Our genetic weaknesses are apparent but we still have a fair amount of influence in healing causation 

16 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Genetic engineering is corruption of the natural food we eat and make it less intelligent and healthy to our body, because we are interfering the intelligence of nature with our much lower intelligent egos.

Human intelligence is as much a part of natural intellgence as biological evolution.

Human intelligence is part of nature. You as a human who thinks genetic engineering is corruption are also a part of natural intelligence. You are a piece of natural intelligence because you are a piece of nature by definition.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Scientists who think arrogantly they are above nature and they can "improve" the nature products are the most dangerous ones.

In that logic you used i can say that cruel leaders are also part of Infinite Intelligence but it missing the point. Because when you do low consciousness things you aren't in harmony with Infinite Intelligence.

So every oil corporation is an angel and good for the nature but it of course isn't true. There are degrees of accessing the Infinite Intelligence. Our minds, as long as do things to serve only our narrow interests will always be inferior to II.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Scientists who think arrogantly they are above nature and they can "improve" the nature products are the most dangerous ones.

In a sense, they are correct. The nature can improve itself. Scientists can improve nature because they are pieces of nature.

Scientists think they are above nature = Nature thinks it is above itself.

Not really arrogant, but delusional because nature is not above nature. It is just what it is.

Nature can be deluded because it is formless. Because it is formless, it can be anything. If it can be anything, it can be stupid and arrogant. Or, it can be a stupid chimpanzee at a zoo.

You seem to differentiate scientists from nature. Seemingly dangerous scientists are just as much a part of nature as a dumb chimpanzee at a zoo.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat According to this logic pills are also the nature's products and they are as good as fruits and vegetables. It rediculous.

Edited by Nivsch

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@CreamCat Pills are also the nature products according to this logic, and they are as good as fruits and vegetables. It rediculous.

I think you are attacking straw man.

This is one of the most controversial topics in nutrition today. Even the most educated people in nutritional science, the PHD academics who have all been through decades of education vastly differ with opinions on plant-based diets. 

The usual listener with no nutritional training is completely and absolutely confused. 

You can be a 90% plant based dieter who will enjoy an occasional egg and fish and you can be a militants snappy 100% vegan activist who will not talk to others when they wear leather belt. Now guess which of the two is happier?  And what if you vouch never to eat animal in your life and your gums start receding, your libido goes, your hair start thinning and you become bloated like baby seal. All very common on bad vegan diet. 

If every time you eat, your cortisol goes through the roof because you have turned yourself into orthorectic food hater, you are going to have a terrible life and will probably die a decade before the guy who eats at mcdonald's every sunday. 

I think everybody needs to find what works for them to provide optimal: digestion & elimination, skin health, energy levels, sex health and overall vigour and enthusiasm. We need to stop labelling ourselves (vegan, carnivore, keto guy keto girl, raw foodie) and start listening to our bodies and observe reactions to food. For example some people have a genetic single nuclear polymorphism (snip) in enzyme called BC01 that reduces their conversion from Beta carotene to Retinol by 80%. This means if this person becomes a bad vegan they can start losing their eyesight due to severe retinol (vitamin A) deficiency. Would you risk it or would you be opened to eating 5 eggs a week to ensure sufficient retinol intake? Should this person be called selfish asshole who is hurting animals? 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

It isn't really easy to do. Takes a lot of dedication and patience. I have had some rough patches transitioning to it. No longer eat added sugar or wheat either. Makes it quite hard to find stuff to eat that is not just straight up a fruit or veggie lol. But I love the meals I eat and I have to be creative to make something taste good and be unique. I still have some issues with a little bit of oils in my diet, but a lot of the time I can avoid it. I lost 50 pounds with it and exercise and then gained about 20 pounds of muscle now. Starting to get a a fair amount of muscle. 

I have always fought energy and motivation issues, so it is hard to say how much would change if I ate different. I went from eating garbage to vegan. I feel really good. I just have to make sure I eat a bit extra because I can easily put it off and not eat. 

I keep around a lot of different nuts, dried fruit, and fresh fruit for snacking. I have a fruit and veggie smoothie every day for breakfast. And have a quinoa dish with on large avocado, roma tomato, Yumm sacuce (if you are familiar with the brand), and usually some tofu, beans, or tempheh with it for dinner. I am going to start making my own sauce again to mix it up for it and probably be a bit healthier for me. Not super crazy I mean I eat that pretty much every day and make changes to it.

Smoothie has one beet, handful of spinach kale etc, chia seeds, banana, celery, one large carrot, half english cucumber or normal one, and then the fruit is always rotating organic frozen fruit.  Fruit will be things like peaches, mangos, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, dragonfruit, and probably some more I forget. 

Working on lunch usually I just snack, but try to have something like leos soup and stuff like that usually. 

On 2.11.2019 at 11:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's life. Consider the dilemma a lion is in. You got it easy compared to him.

You cannot stop "evil" if you want to live. Evil cannot be stopped, it must be accepted as what you are.

That's what we have mussels and insects for. Humans might be designed for consumption of insects.

It would be interesting to know whether you actually have ever truly faced the "evil" you talk about outside of mere intellectualization. If not, I would recommend visiting a slaughterhouse.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

16 hours ago, Shiva said:

amen to that! And thanks for explicitly distinguishing between "good vegan diet" and "bad vegan diet". All the too often all vegans are kind of lumped together as though there was the one and only "vegan diet", not realising that there are at least a dozen ways to go vegan.

Absolutely! I am pro as much plants in diet as possible. Just by increasing an intake of fibre to 50 grams and drinking 2.5 liters of water a lot of people's problems will go away in a week.

I just have the issue of absolutizing for the sake of being special, unique or to have a label. Lots of vegans are deeply suffering because they are traumatised what will happen if they ever touch an animal product. Your surrounding will crucify you if you have demonisted them for eating meat but what if the vegan ends up being the one falling apart? It takes an enormous amount of emotional pain and courage to drop that ideology. Not to mention it prevents one from rising on the spiral beyond green as long as the ideology is deeply rooted in unconsciousness. If one cannot appreciate the variety of perspectives, it will always create suffering and neediness to defend. 

We have just become so lost listening to experts. doctors and healers that we don't have a sense of our own intuition anymore. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus