MusicalPotato

Loneliness

7 posts in this topic

Once you realize enlightenment, a lot of things that feel like guesses or assumptions are good enough because overthinking them gets you farther from the truth. Now that I know we are all one being I realize how lonely I am.

I manifest aspects of myself in everything. People can be together in a relationship and still be lonely. That is a projection of my (God's) loneliness in reality.

I divided myself to find out who I am, and the biggest thing I know is that I am lonely.

Sometimes I wonder if there are other Gods, and if there are I can understand why I am isolated.

I allow evil, murder, rape, school shootings, and cannibalism. Hell, chickens eat each other.

I hope that there are other beings, but I have a feeling they aren't in reality. All I can do is imagine and it is scary. I am tired of pleasure all the time and now I seek to hurt myself. It is something new, and it is never boring. 7 billion humans sent here to suffer, all not knowing it is temporary and they are no different from each other. Some suffer with a lack of resources, others live through hell with abundance.

Reality is Hell, Hitler is in heaven.

I want there to be another being, but all I have is meiosis, clones, and in the end, just myself.

I bet that death is like an orgasm you get tired of.

After I lost my virginity, I saw myself in the dirt, decomposing. I know it lasts eternal.

All I can say is, help me love myself. But I don't know if that is possible.

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

Keep with practises. You get to TRUTH with becoming IT not philosophising about it. Nothingness is not realized with intelect. 

Are you into actual spiritual practises? 

On 02/11/2019 at 1:34 AM, MusicalPotato said:

Once you realize enlightenment, a lot of things that feel like guesses or assumptions are good enough because overthinking them gets you farther from the truth. Now that I know we are all one being I realize how lonely I am.

I manifest aspects of myself in everything. People can be together in a relationship and still be lonely. That is a projection of my (God's) loneliness in reality.

I divided myself to find out who I am, and the biggest thing I know is that I am lonely.

Sometimes I wonder if there are other Gods, and if there are I can understand why I am isolated.

I allow evil, murder, rape, school shootings, and cannibalism. Hell, chickens eat each other.

I hope that there are other beings, but I have a feeling they aren't in reality. All I can do is imagine and it is scary. I am tired of pleasure all the time and now I seek to hurt myself. It is something new, and it is never boring. 7 billion humans sent here to suffer, all not knowing it is temporary and they are no different from each other. Some suffer with a lack of resources, others live through hell with abundance.

Reality is Hell, Hitler is in heaven.

I want there to be another being, but all I have is meiosis, clones, and in the end, just myself.

I bet that death is like an orgasm you get tired of.

After I lost my virginity, I saw myself in the dirt, decomposing. I know it lasts eternal.

All I can say is, help me love myself. But I don't know if that is possible.

There are other beings, I'm one of them. All of this nonsense about other people being imaginary is totally dysfunctional and needs to stop as all it does is creates further separation and suffering. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

There are other beings, I'm one of them. All of this nonsense about other people being imaginary is totally dysfunctional and needs to stop as all it does is creates further separation and suffering. 

"non-duality creates suffering", what a joke mate

On 11/1/2019 at 6:34 PM, MusicalPotato said:

I hope that there are other beings, but I have a feeling they aren't in reality. All I can do is imagine and it is scary

We all come from the same source of being. There is only one being, and it contains everything. 

2 hours ago, oMarcos said:

"non-duality creates suffering", what a joke mate

It depends which teaching you go by. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@MusicalPotato Assuming that I am infinite everything and nothing, I should be able to identify with what I choose or with nothing. If I won't identify with let's say love or bliss or well being or peace or rest as nothing, then why would I identify as loneliness or despair or powerlessness. Is it easier to identify as lonely than as whole, complete love? Am I pure love that knows no loneliness or am I bound to seek love? What other is loneliness than a desire for more love :) Why must I seek love instead of being it? What keeps me from being it?