Raphael

Can happiness kill me?

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I was so happy yesterday night that it was overwhelming. I was in ecstasy and I was feeling so much joy that it was difficult to control, I also had some tremors in my body and my heart was beating quite fast.

I think that if I were 10 or 100 times happier it could become dangerous. Can too much happiness be dangerous to my physical self? Can it kill me physically?

@OmniYoga

I read a passage of "Think and Grow Rich!", then I decided to go to sleep. However, I liked what I read so much that I become extremely excited. I'm also really more consistent with my meditation habit since last month.

Last time something like this happened was at the end of 2018, by just doing nothing and thinking in my bed.

And It's not a joke, this is really how it happened.

Just remember to breathe deep while you're happy and excited.

I like your excitement! It looks like a child who just earned the gift she most wanted during Christmas.

Maybe you just realized you can attract whatever you want, so it brought you a lot of excitement.

I hope you don't die in order to manifest all your desires!

14 hours ago, Raphael said:

@OmniYoga

I read a passage of "Think and Grow Rich!", then I decided to go to sleep. However, I liked what I read so much that I become extremely excited. I'm also really more consistent with my meditation habit since last month.

Last time something like this happened was at the end of 2018, by just doing nothing and thinking in my bed.

And It's not a joke, this is really how it happened.

That's not really happiness, it's more like pleasurable anticipation, which is sadly part of the dualistic mind that has an opposite, in time the same idea will cause you pain. True happiness is being able to see this duality for what it is. 

10 hours ago, XYZ said:

Just remember to breathe deep while you're happy and excited.

Yeah, I did this, but maybe not enough.

10 hours ago, brugluiz said:

I like your excitement! It looks like a child who just earned the gift she most wanted during Christmas.

Maybe you just realized you can attract whatever you want, so it brought you a lot of excitement.

I hope you don't die in order to manifest all your desires!

Yeah, I think the realization was the cause and I also hope I don't die of excitement! Lol

7 hours ago, Nickyy said:

That's not really happiness, it's more like pleasurable anticipation, which is sadly part of the dualistic mind that has an opposite, in time the same idea will cause you pain. True happiness is being able to see this duality for what it is. 

That's interesting.

That which you are cannot die, only that which you are not.

B R E A T H E

Yes. 

OK stillness be Eye of God. Love Everywhere. 

It really is like OMFG All the time. Not vacation it is more estatic obliteration. So much Love OMFG.