Thewritersunion

How do I develop a super-human discipline?

21 posts in this topic

I am currently experimenting with a new type of consciousness state, and need more discipline to get to it.

(What is it? It’s basically sub-conscious-activity. You get to observe information that is stored in your sub-conscious and get to apply that with this sort of... um, “superhuman-meta-cogitation.” 

When this happens I am usually thrust into a dark, and radically open library.)

———

Is there any type of new habit or meditation I should develop in order to radicalize my already wealthy discipline?

Any mindset, affirmations, music, or anything else I should listen to? Or know any good teachers/gurus?  

Any suggestion is welcome,

thanks

-thewritersunion 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

David Goggins is the top discipline toughness guru I know about.  Some of his methods for getting through tough times require an egoic paradigm, but I still feel there is a lot to be learned from this guy. 

Why would you want to spend your time doing this. ?Want to get paranormal powers ( siddhis)? The pursuit of paranormal powers( siddhis) is a major obstacle in spiritual practice. Be careful what you want.?

Be disciplined in not being disciplined. Rather, if you are currently seeing a self duality of conscious / subconscious, meditate every morning, doing nothing, letting go of the “conscious” end of that stick, finding there are not two consciousnesses. It a sort of double paradox, but in giving up doing anything, giving up trying to get disciplined, you free yourself of any need or inclination for discipline, and see that there are no memories, just this magical just-when-you-need-it adventure. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm At the functional level one requires sharp memory mindfulness alertness free from unconcious behaviour or absent mindedness ?

The detached concentrated mind while in action ? requires discipline and effort ?

Or in otherwords attention + memory + intellect is used when required and put to rest when not required ?

Pls clarify.???

38 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Nahm At the functional level one requires sharp memory mindfulness alertness free from unconcious behaviour or absent mindedness ?

The detached concentrated mind while in action ? requires discipline and effort ?

Or in otherwords attention + memory + intellect is used when required and put to rest when not required ?

Pls clarify.???

The entirety, the whole of, experience, is for “you”. There is not actually a “you” though, which must detach, concentrate, take action...one in need of discipline, one giving effort, one being attentive, one who remembers, or has a memory, one who possesses and uses an intellect, nor one who rests. Another way to put it is ‘getting there’ is ‘gotten there’ when all the beliefs of ‘getting there’ are let go of. Memory is not what the popular opinion believes it is. Notice there’s no ‘pulling a file out’ of somewhere, no actual retrieval transpires. (Or probably too simply put, ‘who requires’.)

@Nahm so-so 

why do you say this? What’s your experience? 

1 hour ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Nahm so-so 

why do you say this? What’s your experience? 

Those questions are too broad, could you be more specific? Thanks :)

Memories belong to the past.The more you pay more attention to the past, the more likely you are to build a "self" or feed the current one. Attention is required to be given to the present not the past. Pay attention to the behavior, reactions, dispositions, thoughts, emotions, fears and desires as they appear now in this moment. You cannot find yourself in the past but only in this unic moment. As long as you remain present, the past with all its memories dissipates. Be completely present in this unique moment and then you will become aware that You are the Presence itself. Are you looking to find out who you are or who you have been? Why waste your energy by running after chimeres?

15 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

I am currently experimenting with a new type of consciousness state, and need more discipline to get to it.

Step 1) When dealing with the subconscious mind never approach it from a position of lack or need.

No offense but most of this advice is useless for someone at certain levels of overall development in terms of developing discipline. Discipline is like a muscle, it has to be trained and cultivated. It’s about developing a sense of accountability in every action that ‘you’ take. It’s about you showing up to your own shit and taking action every single day. Go with the recommendation of Goggins, for starters. Dig deep enough and you’ll find your well is limitless. 

13 minutes ago, cxsxlx said:

Dig deep enough and you’ll find your well is limitless. 

"There are no limitations to the Great Within"  Call it a well or whatever you choose but we're all talking about the same thing.:)

I define discipline as the highest vibrational form that can distribute across as many dimensions as possible.

So to say, being a fully realized God is as I can see, the limit

and thanks everyone!

The more quality that is given to the power that is being developed the greater the results that may be secured.

@cetus56 Oh you like that channel too. Nice. ❤️

Depths of Being. Magicians everywhere. Powerful beyond measure.Yeah Great within, quite unlimited you might feel.