Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oMarcos

oMarcos WRITES his mind

124 posts in this topic

Emotional Dependence is not my life purpose.  Life Purpose in taking responsability for my own actions towards self-realization, let the results speak for themselves and don't expect any outcome. I am the first and last person responsible for my own emotions. People and various situations are not in my control and I must accept the imparmanence of life and don't be dismovated by that, the universe must take his route either good or bad my current worldview state is, and I have the power to take command in the direction, I must assume the command, nobody else will command for myself. Other people are not in charge to uplift me, I am the one who is doing the uplift (they just take the apreciation of my upliftings). Do it for yourself even when no one is watching.

Edited by oMarcos

BRIEF Analysis of my dreamboard - shit together

Important note to start: past, present and future memories are not in charge of any outcome that will arise - actions create the outcome. 

My sub-conscious mind craves and dreams essentially for: possible and already lost situations/ scenarios from the past, encounters with people from the past, recreations of past situations into the future. I need self-awareness for the fact that every thing that happens comes as new and never as the same it was. The only thing that matters is how Alert I am in the present to create a good guidance. I am just dreaming all of this, the dream is so constant and persistent, my mind  and body feels stuck in the past memories, is afraid to live in the present and plan a new different out-come future, ego is afraid  to let go the past, wants to control the future based on the past - error As the mind trys to manipulate the future using the past, essentially what will happen is a huge self-sabottage and inertia, because the mind fools herself that nothing needs to be done, the body and mind craves the past and are loyal to it, any change is a threat -  a threat for the loss/ death of my personal bias. I am afraid of a meaningless life, maybe this fear is exactly what I need, loss of meaning for new creation. What are the primary things my mind cares for: emotional validance and support from other people, connection and mutual-understanding, since I am currently lacking this, I have no other choice than do it myself or literally die (and I really mean physical death).  I believe a time comes for everyone when we need to face our own loneliness for good, to look at it, it's scary and evil, dark, nothing seems to work-out, the mind dependence is too strong, every human being is raised by others, we need other people, it's one of the roots of the human nature necessitys, it can't be denied, but when it is denied, then i can at least remember that I am not my body (hope this saves me). 

Dreamboard: Do some service to others in a creative manner (I will explore this later, but AudioPodcasts is a start), engage in social activities to help others, being independent (move to lisbon, new house, new job and cook for myself). What am I afraid of? Feeling alone in this giant process, no one to tell me "you are doing well, I'm so proud of you", I need this belief to drop out of the window, I am not doing this for anyone, I am doing this to grow, and I can't stop growing just because I have no crowd. Eventually I am a bit sad to leave my family, but the new city is so close that I can see them at least one time per month, which is enough. What is this whole thing about? Moving out of the house of my parents is my next big step of self-improvement, it's scary, I have already done it in the past but it was in different situations, I was studying abroad. But this next move-out is the most serious. I can't fall into this traps: Having a 9 to 5 job will eventually not be enough to keep my self uplifted, that's why I need to engage in some kind of group and social activity, I need to GIVE something, if I am doing all this to myself I will feel worthless, I need to feel that I am needed to someone, the kind of feeling of wanting to take care of a child, but not exactly a child. But before being needed for others, I need myself, and I need myself first, need to deal with this. In a big city, we need to take care of ourselves, but this constant routine makes people totally blinded in egotism, I will strive to creat some sort of creative balance towards this. My Expenses will mainly be for food, appartment and healthy social activities, and eventually small travels around the country. What is my current blockage to achieve this dreamboard? Lack of motivation, I can't predict the out come, so the mind gets lazy "(why the effort if I don't even know the out come?" The mind wants to make sure that know how everything will unfold, if not, gets scared. What gives me motivation to achieve this dreamboard? Since I can't predict the outcome (and this is a huge turn off for my ego- mind), what gives me motivation is the new energies and possibilites that will arise, even if I don't have a single clue of what will happen, something will indeed happen and that's enough. The important thing I need to focus is the renewall of my self-worth and not expect any out come. I really feel that visualization could be useful, but I really feel that It just drains my energy off, I can't really predict. There is a conflict between visualization and false-expectations that could creat disapointment. I just want things to unfold. Uncertainty scares me, but seems the most reasonable path.

wiccagoddesses-full.jpg

I need inspiration.

Edited by oMarcos

I've always found this instrumental so magical.

I'm probably addicted to love rather than survival.

Shadow-Projection - I do realize that the most thing I hate in most people is their own self-importance and/ or narcisisism, as if by any chance they were about to think that they are eventually better than me, and that they have more value in recieving love, but that very thought represents my lack of self-esteem. The most big progress someone can add to his spiritual journey is To Not Compare Themselves With Anyone. I mostly do this with my ex-girlfriends, and regular popular people (not exactly famous). The exes is more like "oh, I lacked something, I am not a real person, I really don't deserve to be valued". This is total BS

In this "post-episode", as I will call it. I'll be doing some "LIVE" Shadow-Projection that I can think of at the moment. Starting with:

- People talking about self-isolation as if it was such a brand new thing for them, complaining like little cry-babies in the comfort of their homes, pretending that they really care about those homeless people suffering on the streets, pretending that they are "good" with Facebook humanitarian posts. I've been in isolation for almost 8 months now and I didn't go about to complain on social media, can I do it now? Finally I am understood! LOL

Explanation: Maybe people really care about those people suffering, Maybe It's me who doesn't care. But even If I care, do I really need to show off to others that I care, with which purpose would I do that? I don't need to impress. Circle completed. I really don't like people who show-off, maybe I'll shadow work this later.

- People who constantly say "STOP CAPITALISM", I don't even go too much further about this one, IS THE MOST CYNICAL THING YOU CAN STATE ON THE INTERNET. "oh look at me, I am so aware of world problems, and capitalism is really a world problem, people will see that I belong to those who care" Bitch, you just bought something on the amazon last night.

Explanation: No explanation, I am right. Pure cynism.

As that mytical quote on Scarface "you're not good, you just know how to hide".

So maybe this is why I'm coming across with such bad vibes about the way most of people express themselves on social media, I wonder what do they really want,  is it recognition, a medal for being right? Or it's plain and simple genuine self-expression without hidden agenda whatsoever.

Final Disclosure: Maybe I would like to also express, but I won't because I wouldn't be genuine enough in doing so. I don't feel that I am important enough to express an opinion, but why these people feel they are? 

I wrote this entire post almost automatically, and the final disclosure gave me a very good hint to dig even deeper on these issue. I do think that I have a good life, without too much struggle, it's easy for me to live, I have shelter, water, food, Why should I complain, I would be an hypocrit. But preety all those people I mentioned also have a good life, so once again, pure narcisism?  I can't break this circle with a clear final answer.

Edited by oMarcos

Whatever I feel about someone else, It's a feeling I have about myself.

Pragmatism and Creativity are key holes.

feeling anxious, can't breath properly, fuck

I'll get better

Books have always been for me a tool for Will improvement and guidance. I currently have a modest collection of spiritual, self-development and fictional books but I want to grow bigger, even though that are so many of those I own and didn't read yet, I pick up the book to read according to my current psychological or emotional necessecities. The need for more knowledge never stops. And since my wishlist is so big I needed to condense it for a small list, so here it goes, very carefully selected and condensed, the next 6 Books that are worth to have next, withouth any order of preference:

Journeys Out Of The Body - Robert Monroe

The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

Low Magick - Lon Milo DuQuette

Raja Yoga - Swami Vivekananda

No Death, No Fear - Thich Nhat Hanh

You're Imagining Things - A. T. L. Carver 

keywords are: #astralprojection #magick #drama #yoga #non-duality

I find very important to have a balance through book topics, to balance ordinary stories with spiritual, to pick one theme and another, to not get too much absorbed in information and not too much absorbed in fictional, balance is key even in book reading.

Edited by oMarcos

In this post I will Shadowwork what really lies behind the origins of my Emotional Cravings. Note: I will not think too much about writting the right things, I will go with the flow and see what comes. 

Getting stuck in past memories, in past emotions, in past relationships. The desire for the past  brings concerns about our personal future, become an ally to fear of loneliness, anxiety and lack of hope, often resulting in low self-esteem. The present moment is forgot and the mind navigates backwards and wants to be consistent, wanting to return to past emotions so it can preserve those memories and feel safe in the present moment. Feeling safe in the present moment is my craving. Everyone wants to feel safe in the present moment. But rarely we are really present, we are present dreaming, so the quality of the day-dreaming defines the state of our well being, constantly being conditioned by thoughts. The most important things to take now in consideration is "What is really that I am afraid of?", I answer this with "Losing feminine companionship" or "Afraid to never be able to achieve intimacy ever again". For this situation we apply the  sexy quote

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster"

and that says a lot. The more we want to escape something, we probably will face that very particular thing within ourselfs. The thoughts that bring the need for fight are dragging the energy that could be more useful to be used to uplift ourselves and bring significant changes. I'm not saying I can change how the world percieves me, But I am sure I can change of How I percieve the world withouht being constantly conditioned by others (thelema 93's). The hapiness of others should not make me feel mad about myself, I am completely responsible for my own mental-health, It's not fair to use others misery to uplift myself. If I am subconsciously trying to constantly sabbotage myself to avoid peace with the usage toxic self-preservarance of bad emotions, that needs to stoped. Nothing will bring change with that energy. Never will happen, nothing will be different. Please remain aware. *end

Edited by oMarcos

It's easier to destroy an empire than to build a flower.

Hold the rope. DON'T LET IT GO

and once you reach the roof, fetch the bolt cutters and GET OUT OF THERE

Edited by oMarcos

Nothing outside my knowledge can influence my inner reality. Ever.

sigil.png

Love is the empty place where loneliness is born.

Focus on changing the thinking patterns. Current Facts are Current dreams

Following other people rules is obedience, following our own rules is mastery.

People only love you as much one love's himself.

Don't give away your power to anyone. Peace is War.

Use energy and emotion as a guidance system towards well-being.

Self worth is energy.

The inner voice is as much confident as one is able to hear it from inside.