tenta

Notice the shift from the Obama era?

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Yes he does!

Freedom of Speech: "I'll say whatever I damn want!"

Family Values: That means Nepotism, right?

Human Rights: He certainly loves people on the Right.

:P

Lol! Laughed hard at this!

Family Values are too overrated. Of course when people talk about Family Values, they don't mean Soul Family. I just agree with Blood Family just if it comes from a healthy place. Blood Family is not that big deal. Many people are gaslit and abused by their Blood Family. Can't understand very well why Right Wings love Blood Family so much.

@The Don Have you considered the reason for that is because he wants to appeal to people with a front of family values and human rights so he can be president, when in reality he wants the bottom 50% of the US to pay 24% of taxes while the richest 400 families in the country pay 23% of taxes which is happening, and for people with full time jobs

You can say one Trump supporter would smile at you and that they're not nazis because they're not throwing Jews into gas chambers, but it doesn't brush off all the similarities nor mean anything in general about Trump supporters, his rallies are cult-like

5 hours ago, Septicaema said:

This is the arrogance from the left wing in our country that drives people to stay in their bubbles

People would and are staying in their bubbles anyway, closed mindedness from these echo chambers is what is going to get people to not get some things conservatives are right on

4 hours ago, brugluiz said:

Can't understand very well why Right Wings love Blood Family so much.

Because that's embedded in childhood, still it's weird to get people straight up insulting you if you say something like "borders are imaginary" or something that disagrees with nationalism

Edited by tenta

You are as related to a coffee table as you are to your mother.

Think about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To even begin to argue against what you said would be an insult to one's intelligence.

Lol xD

@The Don Romania has never been considered a lighthouse of the western world.  They have barely joined just recently.  Have you ever left it?  I think you should take a trip to uncle donald land, and see for yourself.  You'd be surprised to see it's pretty much just as corrupt as Romania.  Stop glorifying what you don't know.

@Septicaema it makes sense. It's impossible to become a Spiral Wizard when attacking Trump supporters. We just have to accept people as they are and, from that, interact with them.

On 01/11/2019 at 0:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

To the contrary, the rise of Trump has pushed America and Democrats much more left.

Obama was pretty centrist and things like Medicare For All, Green New Deal, and rejection of corporate money was unthinkable 5-10 years ago.

America is steadily moving left-er. Which is precisely what Trumpism is a reaction against. The core fuel behind Trumpism is that America is moving left and they cannot stand to admit that this is the correct direction to go, so they act like stubborn jackasses. The jackassery makes them feel morally righteous and avoid admitting deep flaws in their worldview.

It all revolves around not wanting to change one's worldview due to it supporting a fictitious identity.

Never forget, in the long-run things are always getting better, moving towards more consciousness, unity, and love. The evil which sprouts up along the way is part of the ulitmate flowering of Love.

All progression is not good why it should be ?

Should we progress from living walking to living sitting ?

Progression is a delusion.

Things change. That's the only reality.

When we are all gay and peaceful. Alien will rape us to the death.

That's a metaphor but it point to 'perfect' 'better' as arbitrary.

It can only look better from a perspective.

I got my idea on progression in society from Aldous Huxley - the divine within

Progression is just the movement of universe.

That's not aiming toward an utilitarism helping the overall society. This is a delusion

but it doesn't maximize anything. 

But sure as an I.. Certain politic seams to work better for me.

Relative position for me. What feed me.

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

Alien will rape us to the death.

That's not too likely, if they have technology that allows them to travel incredible distances they've probably evolved a good amount, and they don't have, for example, their version of democrats being centrist and/or using right wing talking points