SpiritualAwakening

Become Enlightened within 3 days!!?!!

30 posts in this topic

Hello there fellow seekers of the Absolute.

Sorry for the click-bait guys, but there is no shortcut to absolute truth ^_^. Instead of giving you false perceptions I will be giving a summary of my  journey to absolute truth, not for approval, but to help making you more aware of the  false reality you are living in due to lower consciousness. Along the way I will hopefully be triggering your subconscious soul-memory. 

So DO NOT dismiss or judge this story, for the Source/God has given each and everyone of us life to seek the absolute truth and when found to live and expand this greater understanding onto the seekers. Of course this knowledge cannot be understood by the believer through words or concepts, (it can only be communicated and understood by the knowers, because only they will find the deeper understanding/meaning behind the words or concepts) let alone through a thread on a forum. That's why you have to seek yourself and if you truly, from the depths of your existence, SEEK for absolute truth and intensely want it, that's when you will arrive at your (next) truth (keep in mind truth can change, not the absolute, but rather your truth). That is how the Light will eventually sprout inside of you by experience and sensation, it is not something you can link together like connecting the dots. (Seek and you shall find). 
So If you wish to trigger this absolute truth unto yourself I advise you not to fast forward scroll through this thread, but rather to read everything with intend. I also tend to share some more personal things to help give you an understanding about the individual (me).

My personal self
Up until the 19th year of my life, It wasn't really great, I had a hard chilhood and had to leave the house with no contact when I was 16. I started facing the world alone without having any Idea where I was headed or where I would stay, standing with my back against the wall trying to survive day to day. Also I did what I wanted to do because I was living my own life, when I reached rock bottom at 19 I started smoking weed (Funny since I always told myself that I wouldn't :P). That is when I truly started to know my worldy self, also my personal horizon on everything expanded greatly. This was an uplift to my emotions and my life overall. I came from a spiritual family with a spiritual mother and aunt that had a bond that even twins can't connect like. Also, they were so far ahead of me spiritually, my worldy self couldn't even comprehend the deeper understanding behind their doings/sayings, and just thought of them as my slightly strange but o so loving and giving family (Oh how I was the strange one in the end9_9). My aunt was like a mother to me, that taught me things my actual mother didn't or couldn't, but she passed away a couple of years ago due to lung cancer, this was a fallback for me with lots of emotions up until my Awakening. 

The start of the journey
This journey began in approximately 2017 when my muslim friend Adam who I met in elementary school came to me with tears in his eyes (we're both 25 now and stayed friends) and said that he had a vivid dream about us and everyone standing at judgement day. He saw me getting taken into Hell while he was going to Heaven (probably because he still lived at home with dinner being served every day and living according to his religion). He also cried in the dream because there was nothing he could do to help me. Keep in mind my friend grew up in a muslim household and everything other than that what he believes in is complete false, simply because Islam is 'the truth'. I don't even judge him now because we've all hold false perceptions of reality at first, I didn't even believe in the Source/God and was a total Atheist, who used logic and science for truth. He practically begged me to learn about Islam because he believed it was a sign from 'Allah'. However, back then I didn't know much about the details of this religion, but he showed me some things in this book and compared it to science, which seemed pretty convincing and made me think, but I still didn't believe there was a God.

So there is a God ?
This was until I started scientifically looking for mistakes in the evolution theory and I found out how complicated our DNA actually is. This can't just come from nothing. But the biggest switch was when I learned about the formula that came into existence when the Big Bang happened called 1.618, better known as the Golden Ratio or the Spiral of lifeI thought if I take apart my phone and throw it into the cosmos we could wait a million years, but it would never be a complete phone in the end. Or I could smash my keyboard for a bazillion years and in the end I wouldn't all of a sudden get a quantum code designed to create new universes or something, so basically you could say that I found out life doesn't just happen to be. This was a definite eye opener that there was indeed an intelligent designer behind our existence. 

So I began to inquire into Islam, because if this was the truth I wanted it! But if it wasn't then I wanted to save my friend from this false perception! At first they show you all these 'miracles' of the Q'uran that are so convincing, because you are still thinking in concepts and words to comprehend this so called 'truth'. Soon I found out how this cult actually worked and how these so called 'scholars' of Islam are changing words in the translations of the Q'uran/Hadiths in the benefit of Islam.
Then I found out (as they (muslims) all say) you can only really understand this book if you read it in the original Arabic language, but my friend didn't even know how to read Arabic. I looked for someone who could help me with translations and it turned out to be even worse than I thought (not going into further details because this truth doesn't even matter). This couldn't be the word of God, this couldn't be Absolute truth, I refused to accept this tyranny, never the less Adam asked me to come to the musk one time just for the experience, so I went.

There I found their Imam totally working on the emotions of these people, on the fears and desires (otherworldy desires), He told us to fear Allah! He said to be scared of Allah, how Allah would punish you if you didn't live according to the Q'uran or the Prophet, this went on for about 20 minutes. Before I decided to come with Adam to the musk I found a giant scientific mistake in their scripture. I decided to confront him with it after the gathering ended, to see what his reaction would be. After I showed the imam the error in their scriptures, they were all looking flabbergasted as if they had never heard about this before. After 45 minutes of the Imam browsing through their scriptures, he came to the conclusion that this wasn't a mistake,. It was just me who was an idiot basically and didn't understand their scriptures. That's when I was sure.. These were NOT the scriptures of the Divine. Of course Adam also refused to see this as a mistake, but I knew that it was a done deal for me, even though he still tried to make me see his truth.

Emptiness
So there I was, knowing evolution wasn't the answer and religions weren't the answer. was aware that I knew exactly nothing of our existence, the things I was so sure of most likely weren't true as well. I deeply asked myself these questions over and over again, why are we here ? Were we just born to die ? What happens after 'death'? After a month of being pointblank and still seeking for Absolute truth, I came across a book called The Universal One by Walter Russel (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/TheUniversalOne1926WalterRussell.pdf) If you haven't awakened yet, or even if you have, I advise you to read this book even if it takes you 2 days to understand 1 page. This book is full of true knowledge about our universe and will benefit YOU, the reader, greatly. Of course you don't have to believe me! Just open the book and look for yourself. With some of this knowledge inside my head and actually starting over with everything I thought was truth I had some sort of a different view of the world. I still wanted Absolute truth, but I knew that I knew nothing.

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING!
My girlfriend was having a small party with some friends, in the end (about 5 hours later) only 2 friends of mine stayed. My girlfriend was sleeping and we smoked some blunts while talking about divinity and such. We put on some chill music, started filling balloons with Nitrous Oxide and began inhaling them (It's a thing here in the Netherlands). This wasn't the first time, so it wasn't a big deal or anything. A couple of rounds later my friend put on ASAP Rocky - L$D, as I inhaled my filled balloon again, I started to flow away further and further. I focused on my breathing and thought of nothing (unintentionally), I felt I went further away from my individual self yet I was still there in the Now Then IT happened. It was as if my humanity got taken off layer by layer, The Ego, my Desires, My Fears, my Emotions. For once I was able to completely let go of the past and was fully in the present, It really felt like I was dying, as I was thinking that I was dying It was as if the universe downloaded data inside my head, because all of a sudden I felt and experienced (NOT HEAR) someone giving me a feeling that it's okay to let go and that reincarnation was a fact, so I would come back, Then finally all my attachments in the world were gone and I was aware that all that was left over was consciousness. THEN I REALIZED all I am IS consciousness. After that, I felt a LOVE which was so BIG and SO POWERFUL, I've never felt anything like this before in my life. This love could only be from the Source/God (what I knew the moment I felt it), and it kept on going, After this great sensation of love I was given this sense of UNITY with everyone and everything that's in this universe. I quickly became aware that I am you, you are me, I am the trees, the trees are me, we are ALL ONE. We are not in nature, we ARE nature, we are not in the universe, we ARE the universe. Then I was given the knowledge that RELIGION WAS NOT THE ANSWER INDEED and that NOTHING TRULY MATTERS EXCEPT CONSCIOUSNESS! I felt this deeply intense feeling of happiness and bliss, like I've never felt before. Soon after I came back, I stood up shocked/surprised and said "GUYS NOTHING MATTERS IN THE WORLD, ONLY CONSCIOUSNESS and leveling that truly matters" and they were looking at me all weird, I still see their faces haha :P

My perception of reality got changed to Absolute Truth for good!
The day after, I wanted to find out what happened that caused this great but weird experience, that's when I found out it happened because the brain always needs and gets oxygen every second of the day. The Nitrous Oxide causes 'Cerebral hypoxia', this occurs when not enough oxygen can get to the brain, that gave me a Near Death Experience. So, my mind thought it was actually dying, that's when enough Dymethyltryptamine was released to cause my Spiritual Awakening. Even the day after this experience I was still feeling this insane love and empathy towards other people, also this feeling of unity just kept hanging by and the thought that all I am is consciousness.

I felt I couldn't talk to anyone about this, because they would think I was crazy, but I knew there was one person who would listen without prejudice for sure, that was my mother. I called her and told her; "Mom there's something really weird that happened to me", she replied with "What happened !?", thinking something bad happened. That's when I started explaining my experience to her, when I was halfway she just stopped me and said "Really honey ? Congratulations, I'm so intensely proud of you!" SHE KNEW! SHE KNEW about Absolute Truth all along, she knew this would happen one day, and as she told me "Congratulations", all of a sudden a memory came back to me. When I was 12/13, she told me that when I was 3 years old she closed my 3rd eye, because I was bothered by entities (positive though), but I couldn't sleep because of it. Then I remembered she also said it would open when I would be 24 years old.............
This awakening happened 2 months prior to my 25th year old birthday, believe it or not. I started crying because I was happy, for the first time in my life I cried because I was happy and because of everything that was changing around me. All of a sudden I didn't just care about myself, but I started to care about all beings in the world, even animals and even strangers, My whole world got filled with light and I started to feel this bliss and happiness throughout the whole day, even a week later still. Even up until now, moments of happiness and bliss come and go. I know now what my task is in this world, to become more aware live in constant awareness of Absolute truth and to help others planting seeds for their awakening.

To the reader
Please try to understand that the key to peace on earth is inner peace (self-realization). Be conscious and conscious about consciousness. Awaken your true self (your spiritual self) in order to obtain enlightenment. You may stop trying to fill the whole with earthly desires, because you are the one you've been searching for all along. Meaning, this eternal sense of bliss and happiness cannot be found when you reach outward, but rather reach inward. Don't look external, look internal. While I'm talking about knowledge, that is beyond this phenomenal world, please don't try to understand absolute truth through worldy/earthly concepts and words. Give up all these concepts and inquire into the nature of your being (the true self). Ask yourself the right questions: how did we all happen to be? And if you continue in the realm of intellect (trying to understand the divine through these concepts and words) you will become entangled and lost in more and more concepts. We must all give love in order to receive love, Hell is on earth and it's a state of mind that's why the world is so desperately in need of love. We must all enter into the kingdom of the one infinite source which is heaven and you enter that kingdom once you have become enlightened by the divine itself, I say this once more, the Absolute truth must stumble upon you, you cannot stumble upon it.
I've added a diagram for the believers to give a deeper understanding of the surfaces of consciousness. I'm giving you all love and peace into your journeys, if anyone has any questions i'd be happy to answer them

Untitled.jpg

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

Congratulations! 

Welcome to the "crazy" world and thank you for sharing! :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

Awesome dude. But the journey has just begun. The hard part really. The higher consciousness/frequencies can be embodied/integrated once you've cleaned up your trauma. Best of luck.

Yeah divinization. What a trip is this?

It's already quite insane. What am I becoming?Lets see. 

Wash yourself of yourself problem is, it doesn't stop. Lol. 

Hard to not laugh All the freakin time. 

Just look at the topicsand Everything there is. Joke that's What IT really is. This time I outplayed myself big time. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Beautifully written. I congratulate you and wish you well in the future. I hope I can purify myself enough too so I can reach higher level of consciousness soon

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Beautifully written. I congratulate you and wish you well in the future. I hope I can purify myself enough too so I can reach higher level of consciousness soon

Thank you very much, I wish you all the love and peace in the cosmos and good luck with your journey.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

9 minutes ago, Angelite said:

So this is how it looks like from @SpiritualAwakening 's lens...

If you would only look for yourself that would be enough, it's not only my lens it's the lens of this reality. I call it the devil's philosophy.

You are already enlightened, you just don't believe you are because you are still attached to the illusory identity rather than the true self. Once you transcend the ego and truly see yourself for who and what you are, all illusions dissolve. After that its passion/play.

You can Awaken yourself within the snap of the fingers if you truly wanted to but that is not the point, that is not why you chose to experience separation and illusion/duality to begin with. You wind up realizing why you chose to be this specific version of you and that its all right not being aware of your godliness, of your true essence all the time because in the end you wind up as god anyway.

Enlightenment is Inevitable. You cannot escape who and what you truly are.

Seeking is pushing it further and delaying your truth.

Letting go and letting be is naturally flowing with divinity :)

Oneness <3

B R E A T H E

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Beautifully written. I congratulate you and wish you well in the future. I hope I can purify myself enough too so I can reach higher level of consciousness soon. 

Lets Just say you can become more aware and Concious. You are Infinite Conciousness right now.Feel IT. 

@pluto❤️

True essence and True Self is Love. Always been and always Will be. Why I like to speak about IT, highly narcissistic in some sense. 

11 hours ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

If you would only look for yourself that would be enough, it's not only my lens it's the lens of this reality. I call it the devil's philosophy.

I'm a watcher. So yea.. i'll let you learn things the hard way. That's probably more effective in your case.. i'm not doing anything to you. 

I'll leave you to God. I can point out your biases/limit but nah. That's tiresome. So yea~ goodluck

Edited by Angelite

11 minutes ago, Angelite said:

I'm a watcher. So yea.. i'll let you learn things the hard way. That's probably more effective in your case.. i'm not doing anything to you. 

I'll leave you to God. I can point out your biases/limit but nah. That's tiresome. So yea~ goodluck

This is straight ignorance, indeed leave me to God. I'll let you be with your truth. 

22 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

This is straight ignorance

?

Why?

Actually I leave pretty much everything to God. Except what God told me to do. 

Because I am not God~

Did I control the sun? No. 

Okbye~

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Some of good quotes

• You pretending you are not God is exactly how Reality gets Created. 
  • Your hide and seek Game is untoppable (laughed at this so much) 
  • God is a Gambler, lost in her's own dream etc. 

Problem is God can not hide from itself. Reality Will always point at you. See as it does Now. Conciousness is total whole it Will always point back to Source. 

You are Source and entire Reality itself. 

You are Not human, spirit in body. 

You are actual Spirit and that Spirit is Infinite limitless. Spirit is Love.All of this is Love is You. 

You can not escape sweetie. 

Why this happens you might ask? Because you are looking for God outside of yourself. Direct path to God is to your own Heart. Once found you Will see God is everywhere and that you are it. 

That @Angeliteseeker (spirit in body is false ego story a beleif not actuality) Who started path Will be gone leaving you as TRUTH/INFINITE LOVE. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Angelite Some of good quotes

• You pretending you are not God is exactly how Reality gets Created. 
  • Your hide and seek Game is untoppable (laughed at this so much) 
  • God is a Gambler, lost in her's own dream etc. 

Problem is God can not hide from itself. Reality Will always point at you. See as it does Now. Conciousness is total whole it Will always point back to Source. 

You are Source and entire Reality itself. 

You are Not human, spirit in body. 

You are actual Spirit and that Spirit is Infinite limitless. Spirit is Love.All of this is Love is You. 

You can not escape sweetie. 

Why this happens you might ask? Because you are looking for God outside of yourself. Direct path to God is to your own Heart. Once found you Will see God is everywhere and that you are it. 

That @Angeliteseeker (spirit in body is false ego story a beleif not actuality) Who started path Will be gone leaving you as TRUTH/INFINITE LOVE. 

So this is how it looks like from @zeroISinfinity's lens. 

Thanks for sharing your lens. I always learn a third point perspective from someone else's first pov. 

For example: you must have been a long time seeker. (I don't call myself a seeker. I am simply worshipping God) 

Along the way, I learn a lot about God. And everything else. I said God guides me.

Edited by Angelite

16 minutes ago, Angelite said:

So this is how it looks like from @zeroISinfinity's lens. 

Thanks for sharing your lens. I always learn a third point perspective from someone else's first pov. 

For example: you must have been a long time seeker. (I don't call myself a seeker. I am simply worshipping God) 

Along the way, I learn a lot about God. And everything else. I said God guides me.

It seems you are somewhat confused, may I advise you to meditate instead of your usual habitat.

1 hour ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

It seems you are somewhat confused, may I advise you to meditate instead of your usual habitat.

Why? It didn't crossed your mind that there could be a God other than you?

*replace "other" with "higher" in my language.

Edited by Angelite

1 minute ago, Angelite said:

Why? It didn't crossed your mind that there could be a God other than you?

These are assumptions, if you've read my story you would have your answer.