Fede83

meditation and flat meaningless life

25 posts in this topic

@Fede83 Yeah, that's it. Be wary of the trap of trying to improve yourself. This is a contradiction. You should already feel that there is nothing to improve upon if you are understanding enlightenment correctly . That understanding ought to be the basis for how you live your life from now on. If you're trying to improve yourself then you're subtely saying to yourself that who you are now is not enough. That's not self actualisation/ realization. Whatever blessings come will come from not having a goal. 

Man, I've been in your shoes and I've seen plenty others go through this as well. It's pretty common in spiritual circles. Wishing you well on your journey. A word of advice, though, take caution in who you receive advice from.

On 31/10/2019 at 3:11 PM, Nickyy said:
  •  
Edited by Fede83

@Fede83

17 hours ago, ivory said:

Man, I've been in your shoes and I've seen plenty others go through this as well. It's pretty common in spiritual circles. Wishing you well on your journey. A word of advice, though, take caution in who you receive advice from.

Ye absolutely,do u got any advice for safely go trough this ?

On 11/1/2019 at 10:14 AM, Fede83 said:

Ye absolutely,do u got any advice for safely go trough this ?

Find out if you're an under-doer or an over-doer. Are you lazy or hyperactive? Learn to counteract whichever leads to your suffering. Also, find a balance between solitude and community.

Edited by ivory