Fede83

meditation and flat meaningless life

25 posts in this topic

Hey I still practicing 20 min for days of meditation from the last 7 month,I reach a point right now where I don’t have the motivation to do nothing,everything has losed is meaning,everything is flat,the joy was living before for even the small things disappeared..is this ok ? Any suggestion for overcome it ?

Ahahaha, sound like an ego backlash. I have had plenty of those, and i expect them in the future.

However, why did you start meditating? Did you have a sense of direction in life before?

Edited by arlin

Well I coming out from hell literally I suffered 6 years ago from a severe depression after coming up from a relation , than i did stopped go out at all and refugee in my house without any motivation than 1 year ago I did get a big spiritual awakening call and it all started ;)

I understand. Make sure you have a strong enough "Why" behind it.

And watch leo's episode on ego backlash!

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

I understand. Make sure you have a strong enough "Why" behind it.

And watch leo's episode on ego backlash!

Thank u for ur suggestion, I do have a strong why since the beginning I will look deeper and watch leo video 

2 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Hey I still practicing 20 min for days of meditation from the last 7 month,I reach a point right now where I don’t have the motivation to do nothing,everything has losed is meaning,everything is flat,the joy was living before for even the small things disappeared..is this ok ? Any suggestion for overcome it ?

Sounds like your depression is coming back maybe talk to a therapist.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Oh u think is depression involved ? I don’t feel anything related to sadness, I just feel like I can do things and i’m Also active on my life not sedentary..but not enjoy it anymore that much but still positive about my life and stuff

Just now, Fede83 said:

Oh u think is depression involved ? I don’t feel anything related to sadness, I just feel like I can do things and i’m Also active on my life not sedentary..but not enjoy it anymore that much but still positive about my life and stuff

Only you know - but it sounded like that from what you described.  Perhaps you are just in a rut.  If so, maybe take a step back from spirituality and just enjoy life for now.  Find some things that give you joy again.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Like to give u a perfect example, I do enjoy going out and do some walking in the nature alone,I clearly see things i never noticed before, I enjoy myself a lot more,I prefer living in solitude than inside a group is what resonate me now , but when I’m at home and I do the same thinghs I usually do I the past I can’t enjoy them anymore Idk is this normal ?

also I wanna point out that since I started meditation all my life change I started having more control over my emotions and more deeper meaning of the truth and the universe, love starting resonate inside me is very beautiful, I’m not sure I can stop meditating it make my life better in this sense..

Edited by Fede83

20 minutes ago, Fede83 said:

’m not sure I can stop meditating it make my life better in this sense..

Then continue on but maybe switch up the other stuff you are doing at home because you are getting bored with the same old stuff.  Maybe it's youre intuition telling you there is something else you should be doing that will provide deeper fulfillment.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Fede83 

You might say one sheds the surface level interests along with the surface level self, in meditation. Then there is a ‘flat’ stage, where one isn’t as reactionary, and isn’t motivated by or interested in the things of old like they previously were. Like cleaning the slate, so that the new can now come, and the deeper, richer, sweeter, more meaningful living begins. That ‘more meaningful’, means more specifically meaningful to you. A departure from what previously motivated you, and an entry to what authentically, naturally, inspires you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

54 minutes ago, tedens said:

@Fede83 i think its normal because you are making progress and ego dies. 

It looks like that yes thanks 

56 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then continue on but maybe switch up the other stuff you are doing at home because you are getting bored with the same old stuff.  Maybe it's youre intuition telling you there is something else you should be doing that will provide deeper fulfillment.  

Great intuition yes ur right is what I feel deep inside me,I need to found the courage to let it go what not resonate with me anymore,scary but healthy 

1 hour ago, Nickyy said:

No, you're awakened. 

Just let go of the past and understand that they were ideas put into you from the outside, from society. 

Ye I aggree the past is holding back my awakening,is time to start getting deeper on myself,the truth is gonna uncovered 

48 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Fede83 

You might say one sheds the surface level interests along with the surface level self, in meditation. Then there is a ‘flat’ stage, where one isn’t as reactionary, and isn’t motivated by or interested in the things of old like they previously were. Like cleaning the slate, so that the new can now come, and the deeper, richer, sweeter, more meaningful living begins. That ‘more meaningful’, means more specifically meaningful to you. A departure from what previously motivated you, and an entry to what authentically, naturally, inspires you. 

Great analogy yes,is time to navigate deeper inside me , Time to letting go and enjoy my human being pure of love ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Fede83 said:

@Fede83 Meditation allows one to look past assumptions and illusions. You have discovered that the universe doesnt give meaning or purpose. Its for you to decide. You must decide and create yourself according to your will and self chosen values.

Edited by Matt8800

17 minutes ago, Fede83 said:

Great analogy yes,is time to navigate deeper inside me , Time to letting go and enjoy my human being pure of love ❤️ 

Absolutely! If you haven’t, try making a dry erase board / dream board. Putting anything wanted on there is like a practice of authentic self discovery. Very helpful in aligning uniqueness with it’s source, bringing that deeper meaning into life while getting to the root of the desire itself. ♥️

9 hours ago, Fede83 said:

what had brought you the most joy in the past?

9 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Great intuition yes ur right is what I feel deep inside me,I need to found the courage to let it go what not resonate with me anymore,scary but healthy 

Yes. Make sure you have a strong why for what you are doing. Othetwhise just don't. 

Remember to find balance of loving yourself the way you are vs. Wanting chronically to improve yourself and to achieve something in life.

Balance is key. 

After I meditate yesterday night..I have confirmed that I think love be the key to everything, Unconditional love on whatever u do without an egotic approach i feel is the answer, surrender urself in urself and feel that..the connection on everything is love,it gived me a profound sensation of oneness and the universe seems to related on it , maybe is just me but I have this feeling really deeply..what u think ?

Edited by Fede83

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

Absolutely! If you haven’t, try making a dry erase board / dream board. Putting anything wanted on there is like a practice of authentic self discovery. Very helpful in aligning uniqueness with it’s source, bringing that deeper meaning into life while getting to the root of the desire itself. ♥️

Maybe there is something in ur early journeys that helped u going over all of this?some specific art or exercise ?

@Fede83 Yes, that is what I am describing here. It will change your life. Reality will change right before your eyes. You’re not a passenger, you’re a creator. It’s quite a discovery. In aligning thoughts with sensation, intuition is discovered. In determining intention, and following intuition, unexplainable coincidences and synchronicities become the norm as all that you are wanting comes out of the woodwork. Desires, opportunities, and confidence you never would have imagined before become everyday living, and it is magical indeed.