CreamCat

I want to live a life like an art.

9 posts in this topic

I want to become an artist. I want to chisel my life, my body, my mind, my work, and my relationships.

I want to live a life like an art. I want to become an artist at life.

''The lie is the future, one may venture to say [...]. To tell the truth is, on the contrary, to say what is or what will have been and it would instead prefer the past.''  -Derrida

How does your art look like?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

How does your art look like?

There's not much to look at right now.

@CreamCat Im not saying right now im saying when its finished how does it look like?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@CreamCat Im not saying right now im saying when its finished how does it look like?

Imperturbable mind. Creative open mind. Strong healthy muscular body. Creative excellence beyond wildest imagination.

Strong tribe. Strong family. Lifesylte minimalism.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Good,and did you set deadline when you are going to achieve these goals or goals inside the goals?

It's you.

Now fight.

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@CreamCat Good,and did you set deadline when you are going to achieve these goals or goals inside the goals?

I have endless goals(vision) and translated endless goals into yearly goals.

I need to update yearly goals soon. I may make a yearly plan for the next year or yearly plans for the next 3 years.

I may make progress in terms of 6 week projects. But, I'm not sure about 6 week projects.

I'm experimenting with granularity of plans.

Edited by CreamCat

Yeaa... that's sweet, I like the idea. Make it into 6 weeks chunks, the whole plan.

I can give you some random ideas..

13 hours ago, CreamCat said:
  • Imperturbable mind.

Meditate 30 minutes daily. Run a few miles 3 times a week. Stare at a candle and concentrate. Sungaze for a few seconds (careful!)

• Creative open mind.

Read hundreds of books. Explore the world. Talk to new people.

• Strong healthy muscular body.

Go to the gym. Learn diet, possibly go semi-vegan or vegan.

• Creative excellence beyond wildest imagination.

Reads about thousands or artists. Find free books about their autobiographies on Kobo books app! :) 

• Strong tribe. Strong family.

Talk with your people. Be the leader and create activities!

• Lifestyle minimalism.

I personally threw out or sold every object I didn't need. Have about 2-3 daily activities you do daily, don't just hop on random stuff all the time. Stick to priorities

Stuff I wrote in the quote in bold. Now make a plan. Put it in 3-6 weeks chunks and mini-plans. Good luck, CreamCat!!!