brugluiz

Help with Kundalini Syndrome

8 posts in this topic

Hey, guys!

Just learned some stuff about Kundalini Syndrome and talked to some people who are professionals on this field.

I activated my Kundalini in 2015 and, right after that, I had "psychosis". Kundalini is an energy that circulates from the base of the spine and goes towards the head. I can feel this energy flowing inside of me and, when I feel it, I have a type of "tingling" where the energy pass through.

But I didn't have a peaceful activation. As I said, I had a lot of mental problems due to my Kundalini Activation. They call it Kundalini Syndrome.

I want to learn more about it in order to use Kundalini for my benefit. I heard going to nature may help, but I don't always have access to it.

Any guys here relate? How did you deal with Kundalini Syndrome?

May I ask you how did you activate it, how much did your life changed for the good for the bad?

I had one kundalini rising during weed trip, it burned as hell, I thought my ass were on fire. Then this powerfull energy shoot up my spine up to the head where it dissolved. 

You need to check your diet. Look for the book biology of kundalini, there is a lot to cosider. You cannot eat like a normal human anymore, you need spiritual nutrition

14 hours ago, OBEler said:

May I ask you how did you activate it, how much did your life changed for the good for the bad?

I had one kundalini rising during weed trip, it burned as hell, I thought my ass were on fire. Then this powerfull energy shoot up my spine up to the head where it dissolved. 

You need to check your diet. Look for the book biology of kundalini, there is a lot to cosider. You cannot eat like a normal human anymore, you need spiritual nutrition

I'll send you a PM on how I activated it.

I didn't know about the diet. I'll just check this book.

Edit: just found this website: https://biologyofkundalini.com/

Edited by brugluiz

Thank you, @AwakenedSoul444!

I will talk to my doctor about it. He's a psychiatrist, but he understand a lot about spirituality. He says I have to ground myself, but I never took it seriously. Now I'm willing to earth myself more, but still don't have too many techniques on how to do it. I'm going more to nature, I walk barefoot, work with earth and it calms me down a little bit (I'm in city right now, but I'm going to countryside whenever I have the opportunity).

the only way is knowing the ultimate truth, epistemological understanding lead to getting out of the mist.

or else you'll create an imaginary story that will become perceptive-real.

Edited by Aeris