CreamCat

How should I respond to sustained environmental noise?

7 posts in this topic

I've suffered loud speaker noise from a nearby bistro at night and dawn for months. I couldn't sleep well. They keep it open from 5PM to 6AM.

I called the police hundreds of times. The bistro owners stop the noise for the day or a few hours. But, they keep it up everyday. They simply ignore nearby citizens' sleep cycles.

I am currently summoning city government officers to place more pressure on them. The officer responsible for controlling noise told me that the owners do not care about nearby citizens at all. The laws with regard to noise are weak here. I asked other officers to inspect interior and food hygiene. Bad food hygiene can result in closing the store for a month in the worst case. It seems cracking them down through repeated food inspection is the better way. At this point, I do not feel any qualm in closing the store for a month or for good.

How can I better respond to environmental noise?

In the long term, I should move to a place where there is no store nearby that can disrupt my sleep. But, I will move to a new quieter place in 3 years. For the next 3 years, I want to find effective ways to silence them. Sometimes, people do need to be silenced.

The lesson is that you should not move to a place where there are nearby stores. Some of them will make noise at night and dawn until they are stopped. You need to keep some distance from environmental noise if you ever want to sleep well. Your sleeping place should keep some distance from commercial activity. In the longer term, I will make sure to make a lot of money so that I won't be stuck in noisy places.

Edited by CreamCat

Don't live in that place for 3 years. That's crazy.

Hasten your plans to move out. In the meantime, ear plugs a wonderful thing. I use them around the clock to get extra peace and quiet.

You are not going to get that bistro to quiet down. The solution is to move out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Its really nothing you can do but move out, use ear plugs until then like Leo said. What most people on earth do not know that one of the worst forms of pollution is actually Noise.

I say ‘worst’ because people pay virtually no attention to it at all. Ask someone if traffic if noise bothers him and the response will surprise you -
eighty five per cent of the time it will be; ‘What noise? What are you talking about? Oh that noise - we get used to it. And it is precisely because they ‘get used to it’ that the danger exists.

Let us take the example of a discotech. The people who expose themselves to music enclosed that is typically played three times too loudly, are subjecting their brains and their physiological and energetic bodies to "vibrations" which are so harmful. If they could see the damage that is caused, they would vacate the disco quicker than if there was a fire.

Personally, when i am at my mothers place, the trucks in the morning disturb the hell out of me so i like to either put ear plugs or play natural 432 hz, 528 hz tuned sounds on low and frequencies. There's a lot of videos on youtube that run several hours to help but even then the vibration passes through the walls from the outside industrial noise so i only ever rest good when i sleep in the most silent and grounded room in the house.

There is a reason you feel 1000 times better in the middle of the forest than the middle of the highway. Only when the vibrations and frequencies around you are harmonious with divine flow, only then one can truly rest. Then you can probably get by with 2 - 4 hours of sleep a day.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hasten your plans to move out.

I will as much as possible.

1 hour ago, pluto said:

There is a reason you feel 1000 times better in the middle of the forest than the middle of the highway.

I've recently visited a quiet neighborhood. Houses there cost about the same price as my house's price.

After experiencing environmental noise, it's difficult to understand why people don't value silence more.

Perhaps, most people in my area don't value sleep much.

The lesson is that one should not live near intense commercial activities.

10 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I've recently visited a quiet neighborhood. Houses there cost about the same price as my house's price.

After experiencing environmental noise, it's difficult to understand why people don't value silence more.

Perhaps, most people in my area don't value sleep much.

The lesson is that one should not live near intense commercial activities.

The noise numbs them out, as well as the chemicals in their food and disharmonious technological frequencies around them. People have been so severely over-stimulated by all these UN-natural frequencies and vibrations they are completely numb to pain, to the damage, to the distortion within themselves. The blind/numb cannot know or tell if they are blind/numb until they become more self-aware and that can only happen when you disconnect from the machine-world and spend some time away in nature, only then ones systems can relax, calm down and find inner-stillness to notice the mess they are actually in.

Most people are slowly decaying and unconsciously killing themselves, very few are actually living and thriving.

Its very important to be self-aware in today's day and age.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Isnt using ear plug for long bad? Have heard like that.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi