LfcCharlie4

Complete Financial Freedom Before Life Purpose

23 posts in this topic

@Joker  Yes mate I finished school last summer and on my first hour after leaving purchased the course and got started, there's been a LOT of hiccups along the way, but I genuinely love what I do and the vision I have for the next 2-5 years. 

I probably can't post any links to courses/ people here, so if you want to learn more don't hesitate to PM me mate. 

I think I can share YouTube channels so the people I'd recommend is Jacob Rothenberg, Sean Dolwett, Tommy Kok and the Mikkselsen Twins although they are kind of out of date they have the best 'foundational' course out there imo. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Leo Gura  Leo i am watching the LP course again, the thing you said about going the path of least resistance is so right i  thought that not doing it and giving any excuse would mean i am too lazy and not really want it enough.

but for me as one who worked on a physical 9-5 job most of the time i just want better conditions now, i decided  to do a course that get me a secure job and paycheck so i can leave my parents for good, worry less about survival needs because of better paycheck too.

and then work on a way to shift to passive income in something like Airbnb and practicing every day on my passion to keep the fire burning and the eyes toward the bigger vision and possibility of greater life.

i just feel like i wasted so much time, opportunities. that i need to stop wondering and going for a way the will have some good effect if i make it would be good, to make sure i am not backsliding. 

now i just need to get that vision board, me sheet, finish those last exercises and decide what i want to master, to pick one, because i have two  but i think since i bought the guitar, amp, and the good ones, when i kind of shouldn't, because money situation not ideal.

was me being brave/stupid... to know i have this is check and i can practice and play everyday and i can perform outside, do gigs once i ready  was Subconscious choice from heart and again just commiting to it. ( just thinking out loud here)

my other passions is film, writing.. specifically doing films, writing scripts, books.. but i think its something that requires such a big vision and knowledge of oneself and of the world the you can pull something turquoise level of these when you free yourself almost completely from a job to the the inner work, philosophy, spirituality, deep studying ,and you can always do it at the moment you have the idea.  

any thoughts would help, maybe will show me some trap or wiser way looking at things. god i need to stop being needy, i had that thought yesterday that maybe some people get better results while talking about it with others, people they trust, like that's how they recharge...because that's how i felt after a conversation with mom, but deep down i see that self reliance is wiser way...but we are social creature.. :ph34r: