Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oMarcos

Seeking for the Magick Facet

10 posts in this topic

Regarding the video The Many Facets Of Awakening, I wonder wich facet could relate to "Magick" or it could be also a synonim for Love? @Nahm

I believe that the non-duality Truth can reveal this facet of divinity and pure love right in the moment because It's what I want.

Intention plays a huge role, and I was almost forgetting that.

I've had this brief non dual insights where I was just loving things, like a N64 controller, my grandmother, a picture...

Edited by oMarcos

And I actually find strange and not obvious that non-duality can be different for different people, for some can be magical, for others can be terrifying, how's that?

@Nahm

By now I honestly believe that I'm naturally gifted for the love facet, but I'm struggling to hide this from myself because that would make me a Cotton Candy, I made myself very protective of this facet, gotta shadowwork this m.f.

Edited by oMarcos

25 minutes ago, oMarcos said:

I wonder wich facet could relate to "Magick"@Nahm

Witch facet? ;)

You're right about intention, just have the intention to see and experience magic. It's starts in ever so subtly, often it comes through things we are used to overlooking. It usually comes through the things you love. Make a point to take notice of those things, keep your eyes open to them, appreciate them, hone your intuition and follow your impulses. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

“Seeking for the Magick Facet”

It sounds like you’re talking more about magic as a feeling, as ‘magical’, rather than magick. To draw some differences, magic already is, is eternal, and is the entirety of experience. Like a gift that never was given or received, but is always being unwrapped and experienced despite that it isn’t actually happening. More impossible / miracle / ‘this can’t be real but there it is’ feeling / seeing / knowing, and perhaps rooted in the perpetual mind blow that you could have ever believed you were not you, or that the actuality was something other than what is. Whereas magick, has some tradition / reference / ‘claiming of reality’ historically, and points to not the miracle of the one or whole, but more eventful / situational, more of a person as the catalyst who requests, performs, or orchestrates the magick. 

So ‘magic’ wise, as a ’facet‘, (not really linguistically communicable, just like every other ‘facet’, but...) what comes to mind is that experience is complete, total, every ‘layer’ of energy, every field, etc, makes the appearance of a whole, which is designed to convey the existence of a separate entity, of which of course, there is not. I would say it feels more accurate, in trying to communicate “it”, that it is more the scope and breadth of the ‘facets’, than facet itself. A pointer to all that goes into that, the entire cosmos, physical, meta, etc, meanwhile there is neither to begin with and nothing there right now. That there is not a single revealing means or evidentiary ‘thing’, that any inspection or reference will always point to that there is, is astounding, pure magic. How could you realize how magic you actually are, when every possibility is the magic. It’s impossible, but, here we are, and there’s nowhere and no thing to point to the contrary, of the actuality. In the sense love = consciousness, magic = consciousness. There is no separation to be found, and at the same time there is the experience of already being separate and looking. What is looking, can not be found / nothing is looking, nothing is ever found - and meanwhile all is going on nonetheless. You could rightly say, imo, appearance is magic, and or actuality is magic, but you could also reserve the word for the full impossibility, that there is no such thing as any of these, nor of any “realization” of anything to begin with.  

Again, there’s no words for it, because here are the words for it, and as you’re reading them, the actuality is there aren’t “words” at all, and the reading of them is not actually happening in any way. To say that it’s an illusion, or an appearance, or even inexplicable, will never do it any justice. That you’re continuing to read this, that ’experience‘, that there’s no actual experience, is as close to a pointer as it gets. 

13 hours ago, oMarcos said:

I believe that the non-duality Truth can reveal this facet of divinity and pure love right in the moment because It's what I want.

It already is, with or without believing, revealing, or wanting. And then that there is believing, revealing and wanting, is magic. 

Intention plays a huge role, and I was almost forgetting that.

Yes, and pointing to the magic...while intention does play a huge role, there isn’t any intention happening, it is pure magic, and is magical. 

I've had this brief non dual insights where I was just loving things, like a N64 controller, my grandmother, a picture...

I agree, love is inseparable. (No matter the subject / reference) Love is magic. You might say neither magic or love is inseparable from love or magic. Which is why it’s hard to ‘facet’ either. It’s the whole, being nothing. Or nothing, being the whole. (Of experience)

And I actually find strange and not obvious that non-duality can be different for different people, for some can be magical, for others can be terrifying, how's that?

Perhaps the magic of that, is it’s non-actuality, which of course, is actual. All that is reveals what you say is entirely true. But all that is revealing this, is magic. 

By now I honestly believe that I'm naturally gifted for the love facet, but I'm struggling to hide this from myself because that would make me a Cotton Candy, I made myself very protective of this facet, gotta shadowwork this m.f.

The most magical thing, is that you can express your one of a kind uniqueness, and give that extraordinarily special light to the world - while there is no such thing as uniqueness. It’s like, as soon as you see talent - the magic of the ‘this is all for you’ disappears, yet the “talent” of the magic itself, that there is no talent, that there is only a you because there is not a you, is magical. Also, as a wildly broad stroke, you could say the magic = Alone, and the magic is, that you can’t actually be alone. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Turned TV on and was movie about some magicians and I watched it like 5 year old kid + fairytale message from Source. This is wonderful. 

It's All you Yeah but Wow. This is What I always wanted to be Child, never had chance to bi it. Now I know how it is. It's fun and amazing. 

Yes kids Will inhabit Heaven that's so True. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@oMarcos Make a dream board. It will change your life. Reality will change right before your eyes. You’re not a passenger, you’re a creator. It’s quite a discovery. In aligning thoughts with sensation, intuition is discovered. In determining intention, and following intuition, unexplainable coincidences and synchronicities become the norm as all that you are wanting comes out of the woodwork. Desires, opportunities, and confidence you never would have imagined before become everyday living, and it is magical indeed. 

@Nahm How often do you look at your board? I  have a dream board image on my pc that I look at for a few minutes every day

@Nahm I actually understand you Nahm. But there's more. You're only scratching the free will. 

@herghly They’re in constant use more or less. I use them at home and at each office. Nothing ‘wrong’ with a pc board, but give a big dry erase board in the middle of the room a try. 

@Angelite Kind of a vague comment. Elaborate?