Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlayOnWords

How And Why Is God Here In The First Place?

21 posts in this topic

Is it as simple as it just is?

Why isnt there absolutely nothing instead of no-thing? Instead of an intellegent creator?

God is the bedrock, but why any bedrock? How any bedrock? 

When one has everything, one wants nothing. 

When one has nothing, one wants everything. 

Why are You here? Did you come from nothing? Or are you looking for nothing? 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

11 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Where else would he go?

Maybe I should've said "Why Is God?". 

@PlayOnWords You will know when you awaken, and not before.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't get it either although I have had multiple awakenings into most of the things you talk about in your 'facets of awakening' video.

So if reality is the formless and the forms. The nothingness in and behind the forms, what even is the substance of that nothingness? What even is formlessness being formless and how is it generating consciousness......?

13 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

I don't get it either although I have had multiple awakenings into most of the things you talk about in your 'facets of awakening' video.

So if reality is the formless and the forms. The nothingness in and behind the forms, what even is the substance of that nothingness? What even is formlessness being formless and how is it generating consciousness......?

Its Infinite.  You can't grasp it from the finite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its Infinite.  You can't grasp it from the finite.

Why is there even something that's infinite and how is it doing this finite things...... AAA.... Why is there even a reality...

I know I can't grasp it but that doesn't satisfy me

Yeah, it's infinity expressing itself, but is that supposed to satisfy me? Why is there even infinity in the first place

Edited by JonasVE12

1 hour ago, PlayOnWords said:

Is it as simple as it just is? 
It is.

Why isnt there absolutely nothing instead of no-thing? Instead of an intellegent creator?

Same.

God is the bedrock, but why any bedrock? How any bedrock? 

What arises as thinking (duality), is actually nondual, like fingers asking each other how’s and whys, the palm unbeknownst to them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, JonasVE12 said:

Why is there even something that's infinite and how is it doing this finite things...... AAA.... Why is there even a reality...

I know I can't grasp it but that doesn't satisfy me

Yeah, it's infinity expressing itself, but is that supposed to satisfy me? Why is there even infinity in the first place

That's Infinity right now.  It just is itself.  It is everything.  Everything.  EVERYTHING.   How can there be infinity? That's infinity right there.  Why is there Infinity?  That's Infinity.  It loops back into itself.  It has nowhere to go because it IS nowhere and nothing.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Existence is as existence does that is the answer to why...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Your question implies that there is an opposite to life, but life has no opposite. The bedrock is beingness, beingness can't do anything else but be. God cannot become not God, there is only life. That which is cannot become nonisness. Everything that you perceive is beingness, you are beingness and since beingness is all that there is, you are actually inside yourself. You are always perceiving just another part of beingness, of you. When you will realize it, you will understand that God/Beingness was right in front of you the whole time you were searching for it. The reason it's so hard to realize it is that you are what you are searching for, the ultimate strange loop. Perceiver, perception and the process of perception are ONE.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

Okay @Leo Gura.

If you have some time, please take a look at this video:

Eckhart Tolle is telling exactly what you're telling us in your YouTube videos.

But how the hack does he know?

How?

How?

How?

Me on the road less traveled.

On 27.10.2019. at 7:36 PM, Shiva said:

Where else would he go?

Yeah. ♥️

What is, is God. What is this ISness thing. 

Infinite Love, Potential, Goodness etc everything positive you can imagine. It's Pure Perfection and you are it since You are not separated from God. 

21 hours ago, Brivido said:

Your question implies that there is an opposite to life, but life has no opposite. The bedrock is beingness, beingness can't do anything else but be. God cannot become not God, there is only life. That which is cannot become nonisness. Everything that you perceive is beingness, you are beingness and since beingness is all that there is, you are actually inside yourself. You are always perceiving just another part of beingness, of you. When you will realize it, you will understand that God/Beingness was right in front of you the whole time you were searching for it. The reason it's so hard to realize it is that you are what you are searching for, the ultimate strange loop. Perceiver, perception and the process of perception are ONE.

BUT HOW? When did God come into existence? (I assume never and simultaneously always.) But how is it here? What engineered God? Itself, I suppose...

Time to hit the journal.

@Anton Rogachevski You Will not know it you Will be "It". ❤️

Apocalypse OMFG in every way It's endless Joy. It's so good. It's so good. I love you All. I love you All. 

Shouting Love in All directions. It's Self Realized state Now. I can hold it. OMFG Nirvana lol

Everyone will wake up. OMFG Actual Heaven for All kids OMFG. 

YES YES YES. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Because as part of the imagination we created the concept of God for self mystery and entertainment.

39 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

Because as part of the imagination we created the concept of God for self mystery and entertainment.

Haha you are probably right ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@PlayOnWords  Being is prior to reason and knowledge, so there was God, then there was relative reason and knowledge of humans.

A relative thing cannot capture absolute infinity. Like number 1 to 10 cannot capture everything on the spectrum.

Btw don't underestimate what ABSOLUTE UNLIMITEDNESS means :)

Edited by Pouya

8 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

God is everything but the concept. 

You help you get helped. 

You Love you get loved. 

You share you get. 

You Create you get. 

+ always Brings +

You are good you get good. 

Win win All the time that is Perfection of Imaginarium. ❤️

There is no loss with God there is no loss with Love. 

God and his Infinite intelligence. ♥️♣️Lucky ONE

Edited by zeroISinfinity